EK800h-U8AAme0K.jpg

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
OMG CONGRATULATION WAYV FOR WINNING NEW ASIAN ARTIST AND FOR THEIR FIRST AWARD
MPqkWZi.gif

For real I'm happy for WayV, they did so well last night and not only performed one song but they did an intro + moonwalk.
This is their first award hopefully will be more in the future. Also this hits me hard as 10vely because after thee years TEN was able to give a speech in a big Award Ceremony.

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
I know some were actually excited about the drama but after reading this please it better cancel it. As someone who stan TEN since 2016 and witnessed the whole dark year that was 2017 it's not funny to romanticize his injury story like that and I dont want TEN to play a roll like that.

So please spread this carefully

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
I know some were actually excited about the drama but after reading this please it better cancel it. As someone who stan TEN since 2016 and witnessed the whole dark year that was 2017 it's not funny to romanticize his injury story like that and I dont want TEN to play a roll like that.

Seeing this I really hope for Label V to listen to the fans and reject this drama if WayV were asked to join it.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her

wow...this is so wrong, please Label V, pay attention to the wayshenies🙏

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her

This is sick. It's horrible to turn someone's injury into something like this, ugh. I hope they'll listen to fans.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her

And congrats to our Kun for the new job!!!!! :shablob::shablob::shablob:(i'm really surprised cuz' SM is ....)

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055

have reposted that on Weibo. there's also English format too so let's email SM about it
I don't mind the hockey team + figure skater idea but they really need to rewrite the whole script

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I know I'm late here but CONGRATULATIONS WAYV FOR WINNING BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST AWARD!!!!! I'M SO PROUD!!!
Their performance was amazing and they were trending everywhere!!! I'm so happy they're getting recognized by their hard work and I hope this is just the beginning for them
:heartpar:

The Vogue Korea film :sweat:

ALSO KUN EMPLOYED

This whole "novel" is such a trainwreck the more I read about it................. They really took all the issues the members feel the most sensitive about and either romanticized them or used them in a way to degrade the members, I'm so disgusted. Just cancel the whole thing and give us a vlog of WayV ice skating in Japan instead

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
This whole "novel" is such a trainwreck the more I read about it................. They really took all the issues the members feel the most sensitive about and either romanticized them or used them in a way to degrade the members, I'm so disgusted. Just cancel the whole thing and give us a vlog of WayV ice skating in Japan instead
THIS. ice skater!Ten and Winwin have always been my wildest dream :heartublob:

Top Bottom