EVENT+ City of the Unknown

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Task 2 Results

First of all, thanks to all the participating pairs for your effort. The submissions were entertaining for us to read and the playlists were nice to listen to.

We’ve decided to not give out a ranking list but instead will only be revealing the top 3. Our decisions were mainly based on creativity, cohesiveness (between the playlist and storyline), how well the profile portrayed your bond, and our personal enjoyment.

It wasn’t an easy decision, but alas…the top 3 in no particular order are:

Team 2 - OutroTearTheFirst & sm maid

General Comments:
a creative and entertaining story that represents them well, a solid playlist that ties nicely with the story, and great visual/presentation is a bonus.

also…
Team 3 - Bchip & Chomiczewska

General Comments:
the storyline is simple, but still quintessentially Chipiczewska, and the creativeness of the presentation really comes through for them. The playlist overall complements it well enough.

and finally…
Team 5 - boo & Chiharu

General Comments:
a well-written storyline that albeit seems fanfiction-ish still retains bits and pieces of them and stays quite true to their relationship. Very cohesive playlist.

Congrats! We’ll be distributing spell items to each of your teams. Please also choose 2 stamp+ via PM (you may wait until after Battle Day 5 Results are out to make your picks)!

RNG’d Stamp+ For All Participating Teams:

Team 1 - hatfelt & Seriously

Red Love Letter, Purple Cupcake, Red Toast, Orange Toast, Blue Flowers, and Purple Heart.

Team 2 - OutroTearTheFirst & sm maid (please choose 2 more via PM)
Orange Cupcake, Green Heart, Pink Love Letter, and Green Love Letter.

Team 3 - Bchip & Chomiczewska (please choose 2 more via PM)
Orange Cupcake, Green Gift, Red Toast, and Orange Toast.

Team 4 - Vampire & Winter Air
Purple Gift, Blue Love Letter, Purple Flowers, Red Toast, Green Heart, and Pink Heart.

Team 5 - boo & Chiharu (please choose 2 more via PM)
Green Love Letter, Green Cupcake, Blue Heart, and Red Cupcake.

Team 6 - Beefy & Nara
Pink Heart, Red Toast, Pink Toast, Purple Cupcake, Pink Flowers, and Green Love Letter.

Team 7 - ARandomFan & yongfilms
Green Heart, Blue Love Letter, Blue Heart, Green Gift, Red Heart, and Red Gift.

Team 9 - Bellamy & kimsguardian
Pink Love Letter, Green Heart, Pink Toast, Blue Heart, Green Toast, and Red Toast.

No-Show

-50 HP - Team 8 - AKID❀KI & Baymax

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
a bit fanfiction-ish...rude, that is a totally 100% accurate portrayal of how Booharu met and became a couple :heartublob:
yeah I COULD vouch and say that's true and I was there, but apparently I wasn't relevant enough to be mentioned!!! :angry:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
a bit fanfiction-ish...rude, that is a totally 100% accurate portrayal of how Booharu met and became a couple :heartublob:
100% accurate?!

An assassin had no use for such an emotion, it was something she had willingly given up the moment she slit her first throat at the tender age of 12.

SOMEBODY CALL THE COP!:uwot:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
100% accurate?!

An assassin had no use for such an emotion, it was something she had willingly given up the moment she slit her first throat at the tender age of 12.

SOMEBODY CALL THE COP!:uwot:
it's true I was the throat

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
yeah I COULD vouch and say that's true and I was there, but apparently I wasn't relevant enough to be mentioned!!! :angry:
u had no role in Booharu getting together!! U were trying to keep us apart!!!
:TipPar:maybe I would have included u as a love rival if we could write more than 1k :lurk1:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,433
MsJrRBW.png

From Me to You (and…well, another)

Taking a break from the competitive tasks and games, for this one you’ll be asked to do something a little bit sweeter.

Part 1 - You and your partner will simply be writing and exchanging a love/appreciation letter (30-300 words) to each other via the linked google form. Feel free to include anything else other than just words.

Part 2 - But a good relationship/friendship wouldn’t be complete without some spices a.k.a. a third-party. So, in addition to the above, each of you can also choose any active H+ user to write an additional letter to. You may stay anon for this one - just mention it in the message.

You only have to do part 1 to be considered as completing this task BUT extra reward will be given out for part 2 as well.

Deadline
March 23rd at 4 PM EDT / 5 AM KST March 24th.

Rewards
All teams who completed part 1 of the task within the time frame will get 2 rng’d stamp+. If you completed part 2 as well, you can get an additional 2 rng’d stamp+.
Three teams who completed both parts will be selected via RNG to receive a random spell item.
Three teams who completed both parts will also be selected via RNG to receive 50 HP.

Team 1 - @hatfelt & @Seriously
Team 2 - @OutroTearTheFirst & @sm maid
Team 3 - @Bchip & @Chomiczewska
Team 4 - @Vampire & @Winter Air
Team 5 - @boo & @Chiharu
Team 6 - @Beefy & @Nara
Team 7 - @ARandomFan & @yongfilms
Team 8 - @AKID❀KI & @Baymax
Team 9 - @Bellamy & @kimsguardian

Top Bottom