Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
thats-my-jam-banner.png

Gfx cr: @Kazuha

intro.png

Do you like music? Do you wish to participate in a music game that doesn’t require too much commitment? If your answers are yes, then hopefully this one is for you.

how.png

This game will only have one single round, but it will be split into three phases. Each phase will last a few days to allow users from different time zones to be able to partake.

You don’t need to officially sign up, but if you could confirm in this thread once/if you’ve submitted a theme that would be great.

Phase 1 - will last 2 days.

During this phase, you may submit a music theme of your choice via a google form. Please note, there is a list of "banned" themes in the second post that you MAY NOT choose. The theme may be about anything—be it a specific genre, language, group, emotion, year, etc—as long as it is not offensive and follows H+ rules. If your theme has been used, you will be asked to resubmit a different one.

Examples of themes: pop-rock, Chinese, Twice, heartbroken, 1995, etc.

You are free to submit a theme even if you’re not planning to take part in Phase 2 (which is the phase for submitting songs).

Phase 2 - will last 3 days.

The GM will post a list of themes that were submitted. The identity of the submitters will be kept anonymous during this phase.

Once the list is posted, you may submit songs for any of the themes given via a google form. You are free to participate in as many themes as you wish but are limited to 1 submission per theme.

You may participate in this phase even if you did not previously submit a theme.

Phase 3 - will last 2 days.

The GM will send the submissions for each of the themes to the respective users who previously submitted them.

Users will then simply rank the songs from most favorite to least favorite and send their responses back to the GM.

rules.png

All submissions must be studio versions.

Only Youtube links will be accepted.

Sidetracks are allowed.

Covers are acceptable as long as they are studio versions.

No language restriction.

You may NOT submit a song more than once during the entire event, i.e. meaning you must submit a different song for each theme you choose to participate in.

The same song may NOT be submitted by two or more players for the same theme. But the same song can be submitted by different users for different themes.

Your first submission is final—the only exception is if you happen to submit the same song as another player. In that case, you will be asked to resubmit if your submission comes later.

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please absolutely do not hint at your identity in your submissions, the gameplay thread, or anywhere else, before and during the voting phase. If it’s deemed that you have done any of the aforementioned, you will be disqualified from the game at a minimum.

When voting, please strive to be impartial and judge solely based on the submissions and not any other factors.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

prizes.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

If you submit a theme in Phase 1 AND vote in Phase 3 - 50K plus coins.
If you participate in Phase 2 - 10K plus coins per theme participated.
For each of your submissions that ranks 1st in any given theme - 2 orbs.
For each of your submissions that ranks 2nd in any given theme - 1 orb.
For each of your submissions that ranks 3rd in any given theme - 50K plus coins.

Grand Prize - 1-4 star pack of cards for the user who ranks 1st in the most categories.*

*Ties are resolved by the # of 2nd placement(s), 3rd, etc.

@Gamer Squad

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I have came up with a great theme idea :hulaminus:

Thanks for the game Stannie :heartpar: I'll never play it again, coz I'm only having my heart broken and all of those cartoon songs stuck in my head

:JudgyDubu:

So Ha:felt songs would l would be a bad topic?:iwillfightyou:

Well...is there another user here who stans hatfelt :teehee:

you got me on "doesn’t require too much commitment" smu :hehe:

now i hope i remember about this :pepesanta:

Just make sure to submit the theme for the first round and I'll send reminders for the rest! :poggers:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,102,908
Another music game! Submitted- looking forward to seeing all the themes :poggers:

Top Bottom