The 100 Discussion Thread

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
81p75JDhJgL._RI_.jpg

Interested in learning about this show?

As you can tell from my username and assuming you watch this show, I am a huge fan of The 100. I just caught up to Season 6, and heavily anticipating Season 7!

Anyone else watch this show? What are you thoughts on the latest season, and what is the Anomaly Stone :unsure:

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
I watch it but I'm not caught up with the latest season yet (about halfway through, don't spoil me plz). Honestly it's been iffy since season 3 or so but every end of season they pull some creative cliffhanger that makes me keep watching 😂

Ackerman

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
i was loyal audience until early season 4 bcs kinda bored with those storyline but now it looks like interesting again.
how's the story development so far? :judgingyou:
Things def got interesting. In the latest season there are things that start bringing things full circle. Normally with shows this long things start being forgotten but they don't want to do that and it seems like next season will give us even more details about some of the mysteries uncovered in the latest season. I just hope they do it right. I would also say character development was good this time around, because some of the characters were forced to grow and change, which was necessary.

probee

△NIM△L ○ GGTR🗑SH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭120,800
I agree with the character development, even tho Clarke is still the central character, the other leads have had a decent involvement in the plot.

- I like Diyoza in this season, but honestly, I totally forgot the story past seasons, so no idea on her character much. RIP.

- Murphy is really someone you'll hate and love at the end, always!

- For some reason, still not sold with Raven.

- The cliffhanger, man, not when am starting to like Octavia...

- Unsure if "New Simone" is really dead.

- With regards to Anomaly thingy, think it was not fully explained or I was not really paying attention? Dark Commander is still lurking, adult Hope said "he" has her mother, so that must be related?

-Also, prolly season 6 story might continue with 7 which I don't mind, seeing how Jordan acted differently.

- Overall, a good season.

Last edited:

Ackerman

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
I agree with the character development, even tho Clarke is still the central character, the other leads have had a decent involvement in the plot.

- I like Diyoza in this season, but honestly, I totally forgot the story past seasons, so no idea on her character much. RIP.

- Murphy is really someone you'll hate and love at the end, always!

- For some reason, still not sold with Raven.

- The cliffhanger, man, not when am starting to like Octavia...

- Unsure if "New Simone" is really dead.

- With regards to Anomaly thingy, think it was not fully explained or I was not really paying attention? Dark Commander is still lurking, adult Hope said "he" has her mother, so that must be related?

-Also, prolly season 6 story might continue with 7 which I don't mind, seeing how Jordan acted differently.

- Overall, a good season.

The anomaly was not explained, it was just said that it was old and causing the disturbances in the planet. Jordan is probably going to play an important role next season, how I'm not sure but there are many theories going around given how heartbroken he was about everything.

What don't you like about Raven lol?

probee

△NIM△L ○ GGTR🗑SH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭120,800
The anomaly was not explained, it was just said that it was old and causing the disturbances in the planet. Jordan is probably going to play an important role next season, how I'm not sure but there are many theories going around given how heartbroken he was about everything.

What don't you like about Raven lol?
Yep, poor Jordie.

Based on how she acted from previous seasons, feel like she gonna snap again and again any minute. Lolz.

Top Bottom