Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
D @Baymax

h3jLIvO.png

9SNd8AG.png

zJQa2ac.png

Mina - 9/10 - I love this but.....that jacket throws the whole look for me. It fits the theme tho.
Mocha - 10/10 - Now! Come the heck (censoring myself so Aki doesn't have to do it later x) thru. This is my fav outfit this round for sure, I'm a hoe for this color combo... I'm a hoe for this whole aesthetic in general. Nothing bad to say here, so here, take my 10, legend.
Riri - 10/10 - Aki who is this? I love it i might cry. I'll give you pcs for slaying like this just @ me when the results are up.
Aki - 9/10 - I love this look. I like the sweater with the top, it screams 90s and the high waisted skirt is nice. The makeup and hair is perfectly on point. I love the accessories. The only issue i have is that the jacket doesn't imo look that good. I mean it looks okay but it doesn't really wow me.

Total Score - 38

E @Saint Renjun

A casual street style 90's look with classic double bun hair that has been slicked back to give it more of a modern look.

Untitled_design.png

13.png

12.png

Mina - 2/10 - Too much is happening with the top and hoodie, I'm not a fan of the overall look. Doesn't feel like it was inspired by the 90's imo.
Mocha - 3/10 - Not a fan of this, feels more like something a 12 year old would buy off Shein like 4 years ago rather than a geniue 90s inspired fit. Burn that shirt.
Riri - 5/10 - I mean its cute.
Aki - 4/10 - So this reminds me of 90s hiphop fashion more than just street, even then it feels more like 90s hip hop fashion inspired modern outfit than true 90s hiphop fashion. While i like the hoodie and skirt, the top feels way too modern. I like the makeup and hair. Charm bracelets became popular in the 2000s and were not popular during the 90s.

Total Score - 14

F @GreenLeaf

Round 4 - Pastel Nostalgia

Honestly all my fav looks from this time were dark and hot colors, so pastel is not what draws my eyes. So i have a feelings it's over for me here
zK8z5KS.gif

But anyways, I decided to go for what i saw most of the time in movies, thinking stuff like what i might've seen in Clueless or Friends, but pastel. ONe thing i saw a lot of in friends was turtlenecks, so i decided to use one of my own. but im changing the color to this tea rose pink (#f4c2c2) and i'll have it pictured below as well, i hope it's pastel enough. one main thing that stood to me from clueless, was cher's full yellow plaid outfit. I took some inspiration from that, and gave my person a plain miniskirt, but in beige to complement the pink. The shoes are simple pumps, and im changing the color of the shoe and the underpart of the shoe to this beige color #E1C699, which will be pictured below.
wFqXs7P.png

For accessories, i didnt want to be too wild, cause i dont see no one doing wild. Not sure if wearing necklaces with turtlenecks is a good idea, so decided to opt out on that. Got this wrap ring, the gem in blue, but i want it to be tea rose like my turtleneck. and then some earrings, i'm changing the color of the gold, to the same color as the ring.
uo9v32Z.png

For Makeup, i thought it was best to keep things simple. while looking through makeup styles during this time, i never saw anything too bold or outlandish. Keeping my eyebrows simple and clean, nothing extraordinary. Honestly i like the way Jennifer aniston did it the most from pics i googled, i refuse to use that gaudy blue eyeshadow, and jennifer was the only girl with a light enough lip color for what i wanted. For hair i just went for a slightly messy, but put together style that i see a lot in pics. i feel like the 90s really favored less perfect hair, maybe smth that looked a little less thought out
J5WE3bI.png

Mina - 5/10 - I love the outfit, but it doesn't really scream 90's to me. You did really well with the hair and makeup, I don't see the appeal in wearing black shoes when it doesn't really fit with the outfit. (I personally think wearing a necklace with turtleneck is really pretty, so don't let that stop you in the future, people!)
Mocha - 3.5/10 - A very safe and a very boring look. It's nothing special and honestly if you take away the makeup and hair, you could pretty much see this worn for any era past the 90s. Meh.
Riri - 3/10 - Noooo this looks whorish. I don't get the colors and the shoes it doesn't look like its in theme.
Aki - 4/10 - So the outfit sans the hair and makeup feels like it could fit pretty much all eras withput an issue. There is nothing here in the outfit that screams look at me, i am from the 90s. Turtlenecks are timeless. the only thing remotely 90s here is the skirt. The accessories once again could be any era, it's not distictly 90s. The hair and makeup though is on point. I think with the inclusion of more 90s items, it could have been a good outfit. cause the colour scheme is adorable and the potential is there.

Total Score - 15.5

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
wow all 3 outfits are so different to what I submitted, I'm in trouble hgfdjkgdf
Blue Nose and I losing together hjgkdfgdf

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
G @Bchip

A) A legit Nike 90s nylon jacket, a plain yellow pastel oversized t-shirt with iversized high waist jeans and a sneakers maching the top colors.
mHU2uco.jpg

B) For accessories i went with three 90s classics: colored glasses, a fanny bag and a MC Hammer alike metal necklace.
Ou1nsn6.jpg

C) For the hair, the classic Dicaprio look from the 90s. No makeup for this one since it was very uncommon for men to use makeup back then.
t2lsE2r.jpg

Mina - 6/10 - Not a huge fan of the outfit personally but it's definitely 90's and pastel.
Mocha - 10/10 - Ugh, I will forever love these Nikes, honestly, full score just for that. Overall, love this! Very era appropriate and very cute as well. Slay.
Riri - 9/10 - I remember i used to have a jumper like that when i was little and i hated it but now it looks too stylish and i lowkey wanna retrieve it. It fits the theme!
Aki - 10/10 - I love this look. This reminds me of the fresh prince of belair. I love the colour scheme. and the whole outfit just looks so good! I love this outfit.

Total Score - 35

H @miatheikonic

PicsArt_03-30-12.48.40.jpg

Shirt is unbottoned, ofc

PicsArt_03-30-03.03.46.jpg

First is hairstyle, second is makeup

PicsArt_03-30-03.03.04.jpg

In bottom pic headband matters only

Mina - 5/10 - It's ok, seems very 90's. That choker was definitely not necessary, it ruined the look for me. Not sure if the brown would look good with the pastel colors you chose.
Mocha - 4.5/10 - Somehow I'm very underwhelmed with this, I feel like something is just... off but I can't quite put my finger on it. I feels very safe, almost too safe. She basically serves a pastel bum instead of a fit that would bring the judges to our knees. And I hate that choker, even as tacky as the 90s were in general, this feels too tacky... didn't even realize that was possible!
Riri - 6/10 - It looks cute but maybe it was overstyled with the choker and the headband.
Aki - 5.5/10 - The outfit is okay. It didn't blow me away. It is quite a basic outfit. The top is simple but cute. The overshirt is alright. However i think the brown in the belt and bag throws off the whole outfit. With pastels, brown is a very tricky colour to use as it can look off. Which is the case here. I think white or beige would have worked better as a neutral. I actually like the choker. Is it a little tacky? kind of but it fits the 90s aesthetic and gives the outfiit some pizzaz. The headband idk. With the choker it seems too much. the makeup and hair are cute.

Total Score - 21

I @Panda

mevDv0e.png

Noticed that the hairstyle isn't showing well and I'm too lazy to fix the collage :bakacat: so her is a better image of it~
sxhl1cB.jpg

Mina - 4/10 - It's kinda boring, please stop playing it safe peeps ;_; It fits the round but it's nothing that makes me go in awe. I like the jeans and shoes, the accessories were cute.
Mocha - 5/10 - It is a pretty basic 90s inspired outfit, so yes, it does fit the theme but.. do I like that shirt? Hell no, I do not. I also wish you went with a nude lip instead of the pinky one, it would overall look more balanced, imo. But other than that, I don't have much to say about this, it's just... whatever.
Riri - 6/10 - Its a safe cute look.
Aki - 6.5/10 - First off, the outfit is cute but pretty basic. I love the colour scheme. The top goes well with the pants but like the top feels very safe. Like that is just so basic it fits into every single era without a problem. I like the accessories, they were like the quintessential teen accessories of the 90s. I am pretty sure everyone had those at some point of their lives. I actually like the makeup and hair. The hairstyle is pretty and the blue eye shadow is very 90s and i am very glad you incorporated it.

Total Score - 21.5

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
D @Baymax

h3jLIvO.png

9SNd8AG.png

zJQa2ac.png

Mina - 9/10 - I love this but.....that jacket throws the whole look for me. It fits the theme tho.
Mocha - 10/10 - Now! Come the heck (censoring myself so Aki doesn't have to do it later x) thru. This is my fav outfit this round for sure, I'm a hoe for this color combo... I'm a hoe for this whole aesthetic in general. Nothing bad to say here, so here, take my 10, legend.
Riri - 10/10 - Aki who is this? I love it i might cry. I'll give you pcs for slaying like this just @ me when the results are up.
Aki - 9/10 - I love this look. I like the sweater with the top, it screams 90s and the high waisted skirt is nice. The makeup and hair is perfectly on point. I love the accessories. The only issue i have is that the jacket doesn't imo look that good. I mean it looks okay but it doesn't really wow me.

Total Score - 38

E @Saint Renjun

A casual street style 90's look with classic double bun hair that has been slicked back to give it more of a modern look.

Untitled_design.png

13.png

12.png

Mina - 2/10 - Too much is happening with the top and hoodie, I'm not a fan of the overall look. Doesn't feel like it was inspired by the 90's imo.
Mocha - 3/10 - Not a fan of this, feels more like something a 12 year old would buy off Shein like 4 years ago rather than a geniue 90s inspired fit. Burn that shirt.
Riri - 5/10 - I mean its cute.
Aki - 4/10 - So this reminds me of 90s hiphop fashion more than just street, even then it feels more like 90s hip hop fashion inspired modern outfit than true 90s hiphop fashion. While i like the hoodie and skirt, the top feels way too modern. I like the makeup and hair. Charm bracelets became popular in the 2000s and were not popular during the 90s.

Total Score - 14

F @GreenLeaf

Round 4 - Pastel Nostalgia

Honestly all my fav looks from this time were dark and hot colors, so pastel is not what draws my eyes. So i have a feelings it's over for me here

zK8z5KS.gif

But anyways, I decided to go for what i saw most of the time in movies, thinking stuff like what i might've seen in Clueless or Friends, but pastel. ONe thing i saw a lot of in friends was turtlenecks, so i decided to use one of my own. but im changing the color to this tea rose pink (#f4c2c2) and i'll have it pictured below as well, i hope it's pastel enough. one main thing that stood to me from clueless, was cher's full yellow plaid outfit. I took some inspiration from that, and gave my person a plain miniskirt, but in beige to complement the pink. The shoes are simple pumps, and im changing the color of the shoe and the underpart of the shoe to this beige color #E1C699, which will be pictured below.

wFqXs7P.png

For accessories, i didnt want to be too wild, cause i dont see no one doing wild. Not sure if wearing necklaces with turtlenecks is a good idea, so decided to opt out on that. Got this wrap ring, the gem in blue, but i want it to be tea rose like my turtleneck. and then some earrings, i'm changing the color of the gold, to the same color as the ring.

uo9v32Z.png

For Makeup, i thought it was best to keep things simple. while looking through makeup styles during this time, i never saw anything too bold or outlandish. Keeping my eyebrows simple and clean, nothing extraordinary. Honestly i like the way Jennifer aniston did it the most from pics i googled, i refuse to use that gaudy blue eyeshadow, and jennifer was the only girl with a light enough lip color for what i wanted. For hair i just went for a slightly messy, but put together style that i see a lot in pics. i feel like the 90s really favored less perfect hair, maybe smth that looked a little less thought out

J5WE3bI.png

Mina - 5/10 - I love the outfit, but it doesn't really scream 90's to me. You did really well with the hair and makeup, I don't see the appeal in wearing black shoes when it doesn't really fit with the outfit. (I personally think wearing a necklace with turtleneck is really pretty, so don't let that stop you in the future, people!)
Mocha - 3.5/10 - A very safe and a very boring look. It's nothing special and honestly if you take away the makeup and hair, you could pretty much see this worn for any era past the 90s. Meh.
Riri - 3/10 - Noooo this looks whorish. I don't get the colors and the shoes it doesn't look like its in theme.
Aki - 4/10 - So the outfit sans the hair and makeup feels like it could fit pretty much all eras withput an issue. There is nothing here in the outfit that screams look at me, i am from the 90s. Turtlenecks are timeless. the only thing remotely 90s here is the skirt. The accessories once again could be any era, it's not distictly 90s. The hair and makeup though is on point. I think with the inclusion of more 90s items, it could have been a good outfit. cause the colour scheme is adorable and the potential is there.

Total Score - 15.5
"I don't see the appeal in wearing black shoes when it doesn't really fit with the outfit."
i changed my shoes from black to beige.... what... that wont change my score but this still bothers me hgfdshj

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
That round was brought to you by Mocha! Mocha I hope they made you happy. :heartublob:

That means at the end of round 4 total scores are as follows.

@Baymax 38
@OutroTearTheFirst 37.5
@Bchip 35
@Beefy 26
@Chiharu 22
@Panda 21.5
@miatheikonic 21
@GreenLeaf 15.5
@Saint Renjun 14
@Dr. Disinfecta 0 (failed to submit)

@soozie NA (Quit)

Baymax wins the round! She will receive an additional 2 points added to her scores for the next round. Congratulations! Your outfit slayed!

That means sadly we need to say goodbye to soozie who quit the game due to personal reasons and Dr. Disinfecta as she received the lowest score for the round. I hope to see you play again. Just because you didn't score well doesn't mean you don't have an eye for fashion. It just wasn't your day that's all! And to Soozie, I hope to see you play again, you slayed throughout your time in the game!

Thank you both for playing!

This means all players who submitted survived the round! :omgwhat:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
That round was brought to you by Mocha! Mocha I hope they made you happy. :heartublob:

That means at the end of round 4 total scores are as follows.

@Baymax 38
@OutroTearTheFirst 37.5
@Bchip 35
@Beefy 26
@Chiharu 22
@Panda 21.5
@miatheikonic 21
@GreenLeaf 15.5
@Saint Renjun 14
@Dr. Disinfecta 0 (failed to submit)

@soozie NA (Quit)

Baymax wins the round! She will receive an additional 2 points added to her scores for the next round. Congratulations! Your outfit slayed!

That means sadly we need to say goodbye to soozie who quit the game due to personal reasons and Dr. Disinfecta as she received the lowest score for the round. I hope to see you play again. Just because you didn't score well doesn't mean you don't have an eye for fashion. It just wasn't your day that's all! And to Soozie, I hope to see you play again, you slayed throughout your time in the game!

Thank you both for playing!

This means all players who submitted survived the round! :omgwhat:
wait, so im not eliminated, i was mentally preapred cause i put no effort here at all

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I still think my look is A++++ gjkgdfgf but mayhaps not 90's, the way I didn't even google 90's fashion and just went off instinct hgjkfdgdf

Me "should I google"
Also Me "nah you'll be fine"

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
"I don't see the appeal in wearing black shoes when it doesn't really fit with the outfit."
i changed my shoes from black to beige.... what... that wont change my score but this still bothers me hgfdshj

oh wow mina cant read
:Slime:

im sorry green fffsdfsfsdgf

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Baymax @OutroTearTheFirst @Bchip @Beefy @Chiharu @Panda @miatheikonic @GreenLeaf @Saint Renjun

round_4.png

Fashion and Kpop go hand in hand. Each group has a unique style and wear clothes that fit their image. Usually their coordi does the styling but now it is in your hands!

Pick a kpop group and a song they performed. Then design an outfit for them. You need to design an outfit only for one member of the group. The outfit needs to be designed for one of the idol's songs and can be your spin on what the outfit should have been like. However remember the outfit needs to match the song.

When submitting mention the group, member you decided to design for(if you don't have a specific member in mind, then you can just say the outfit is for anyone of the members) and provide the youtube link to the song you chose. The outfit doesn't have to fit the image of the member.

Submit your outfit via PM.
Remember once you post, to copy the bbcode and send it in a new msg.

Time until 1st April 12pm EDT, 5 pm BST/ 2nd April 1am KST

Countdown is below.

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
wait, so im not eliminated, i was mentally preapred cause i put no effort here at all
No. cause i take out 2 players per round. As sooz quit after the round began, she was included in the player list. Satan didn't submit. So that meant no one who submitted was being eliminated.

Top Bottom