809fec12ff898593c7347f9728380e0bdde68431r1-400-377_00.gif

Anticipate

giphy.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Not sure how confident I feel about dressing a male... do I risk it or play safe :sweat:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
@AKID❀KI Does the group have to be active, or can you choose a disbanded group?

And when you say songs they've performed does that mean on music shows or can it be in concerts too?
Also with songs, does it include rearranged versions of the song? i.e. acoustic / orchestra / remix

and a final question asjkdfha when linking the song, does it have to be an official link? or can you submit lyric videos or concert clips?
:sweat:

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Does it have to be kpop?
also can I use fanart as inspiration? :bakacat:
Yes it has to be kpop. What do you mean by inspiration? If it is like something to base your new outfit on, I would say it is okay to use fan art as inspiration but dont copy it. As that is not creative.

@AKID❀KI does song choice affect our score?
is there anything we should avoid crossing the line or anything that's unspoken but implied?
Song choice doesnt affect the score. Do not give us something very similar to what they are already wearing. As this is ultimately your spin on the outfit. Also if you pick an old song, you don't necessarily have to style them according to the style trends of the period they released the song. What matters is how the outfit looks. So try to make sure it looks good. Even if that means picking a top from a 2020 collection for a song released in 1990.

@AKID❀KI Does the group have to be active, or can you choose a disbanded group?

And when you say songs they've performed does that mean on music shows or can it be in concerts too?
Also with songs, does it include rearranged versions of the song? i.e. acoustic / orchestra / remix

and a final question asjkdfha when linking the song, does it have to be an official link? or can you submit lyric videos or concert clips?
:sweat:

The group doesn't have to be an active group. You need to submit the official music video of a song or a music show performance. Rearranged versions are not allowed. You can submit the lyric and concert clip as additional links.

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Yes it has to be kpop. What do you mean by inspiration? If it is like something to base your new outfit on, I would say it is okay to use fan art as inspiration but dont copy it. As that is not creative.
I guess my plan is out of question now :Slime:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600

Song choice doesnt affect the score. Do not give us something very similar to what they are already wearing. As this is ultimately your spin on the outfit. Also if you pick an old song, you don't necessarily have to style them according to the style trends of the period they released the song. What matters is how the outfit looks. So try to make sure it looks good. Even if that means picking a top from a 2020 collection for a song released in 1990.

The group doesn't have to be an active group. You need to submit the official music video of a song or a music show performance. Rearranged versions are not allowed. You can submit the lyric and concert clip as additional links.
wait u lost me
dress them according to an era, but dont dress them similarly to what they're already wearing? :brbdying:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
wait u lost me
dress them according to an era, but dont dress them similarly to what they're already wearing? :brbdying:
Not very similar to what they are wearing. Follow the base styling. E.g. if you pick blackpink's boombayah which is a girl crush song with a dressy/hip hop look, then try to find clothes similar in style. But not an exact copy. So dont give me an outfit identical to what lisa is wearing with minor changes. Like the exact same look but with the top in a different colour or only the top is in a different cut while the rest are identical, etc. Dont do that. Try to be creative.

Eras mean Like different promo periods for songs. Kpop groups tend to have different styling based on the song. E.g. snsd lionheart is like very elegant and feminine and has a 1920s touch and run devil run is much darker and I got a boy is kind of similar to hip hop /camo in styling.

How you interpret similar style can be creative. Some may think gee is a cute song and the outfit is cute. Therefore instead of going for shorts and plain tees, we can just make the outfit cuter. By changing their short to a plaid skirt and the top to a turtle neck, etc . Or change it entirely to a cute dress.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Please never leave me to my own device, this round was so hard :Slime:
This will be my first and last time I will ever dress for kpop

Top Bottom