GAME+ [FINISHED] The A-List Stylist Club

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
@Bchip @Panda @miatheikonic @GreenLeaf @Saint Renjun

I still haven't received your submissions for the round. Will you be submitting? Given the circumstance. I can give a small extension until 12pm EDT. But that's going to be the final one I can give.
im confused. i thought you gave us a day and some hours to turn in a submission. i thought the deadline wasnt until april 5th 11am est
582270715282325555.gif

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,796,250
Pronouns
He/Him
@Bchip @Panda @miatheikonic @GreenLeaf @Saint Renjun

I still haven't received your submissions for the round. Will you be submitting? Given the circumstance. I can give a small extension until 12pm EDT. But that's going to be the final one I can give.

Wait i also got confused, i thought it was the usual time (midnight~1am kst) :sejeongcry:So sorry. I'll submit mine in a few hours before the extended deadline. Once Again, sorry!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,450
This was my worst round, praying for those extra points from the last round to save me :sweat:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
A @OutroTearTheFirst

I chose T-ARA's Roly Poly

The member I had in mind while making this was Jiyeon (girl in the orange shorts)

PART A:
New_Project_21.png

The blouse would be tucked in the pants. Since this is a 70s concept, I chose platform heels and an ascot blouse.

PART B:
New_Project_25.png

Thick bangles and dangly earrings were popular accessories in the 70s when it came to disco. The rings would be worn on opposite hands.

PART C:
New_Project_24.png

I tried to stick with the 70s theme so I went with a hairstyle (top left) that was 70s inspired. I will be using the eye makeup from the top right photo and the red/orangey-coral lipstick (which was a popular shade in the 70s).

Mina - 10/10 - I love this look, it stays true to the concept AND time era. I don't really have anything to complain about here.
Mocha - 9/10 - Oop, +1 for choosing the best song this round, we stan legends. This pants and shoes combo SNAPS, let me tell you. Personally, I'm not a fan of the pattern on this blouse but I can see how it works for the overall outfit so I'm not that mad about it. Overall, good job!
Riri - 8/10 - It matches the concept but i generally don't really like the pants i also have a problem with pieces of an outfit all being the same color.
Aki - 9/10 - I think the outfit is cute. I enjoy florals and the outfit works very well. It has a 70s vibe and the accessories and hairstyle are great. The makeup is cute. The bangles and shoes though... The bangles just look a little tacky and the shoes i think could have been a different colour.

Total Score 36

B @Baymax

Outfit for is any one of the members in Sunny Hill.
Song: Midnight Circus

LqwPh6e.png

AoFqHIQ.png

u6l8rgu.png

Mina - 6/10 - I think this is one really interesting look. I personally would have chosen another blouse for this outfit, I don't really see the point in having a bow-blouse if you're gonna hide the actual bow! I don't think the hairstyle fit this type of concept either, as it feels more vintage than circus. I also think that you should've skipped the arm-puffs (especially with your chosen blouse) and choker-thingy as it ruins the look for me, the outfit is cool already! Other than that, I really like the circus-look with the blazer/jacket, knee high boots and the makeup!
Mocha - 5/10 - So after staring at this for like 5 minutes straight, I'm still very puzzled when it comes to this look. I really like what it has goin' on the bottom, the skirt is amazing, but the top... not so much. I feel like the blouse underneath could be something... plainer? Because a) the bow on the blouse would just bulge up under the jacket and creathe an illuminati 3rd boob in the middle and b) the puff things with the wide sleeves just.. ain't it. I really like the makeup, the hair is fine but overall, I think you could've done way better, especially with a concept like this.
Riri - 7/10 - I like Midnight circus a lot, i think you could've been more creative with it and i don't really like that jacket thing on top of the boulse, maybe you could've chosen between the two rather than comibing them.
Aki - 6.5/10 - Okay so the ringmaster/jester vibe is awesome. I like the outfit as a whole. I think it is really interesting and fun. I like the balloon sleeves. One of my qualms with the outfit is the frayed bit around the sleeve of the overcoat thing. It could have been removed as it looks a bit weird with the sleeves you picked. the skirt/short you picked is highwaisted so i am wondering how it would look with the overcoat( I am definitely using the wrong name rip). I love the makeup and hair. The accessories...hmmm. You see the arm cuffs... I wonder if it is too much. There is already so much going on with the sleeve, it doesn't need the cuffs. The gloves work. but the cuffs are too much. The neck cuffs are kind of okay. They do work with the rest of the outfit so i am okay with it. The earrings are cool! edit - When i first saw the blouse, i couldn't see the bow. The sleeves are cute the bow is a nope. It just won't go with the outfit. As it would just be bulky and get covered up.

Total Score - 24.5 + 2 = 26.5

C @Beefy

Da9TnI3UwAEscKu.jpg

Untitled-8.png

Untitled-8-1.png

Untitled-8-2.jpg

Mina - 7/10 - I'm a hoe for cute concepts, so I'm already sold. I think you interpreted Bungee's feel very well, your outfit is both cute and summery. If I had to replace something, I'd go for another top but it's nothing that bothers me too much. The shoes...it works with the outfit but they're darn ugly. I really liked the hair, makeup and accessories. Your color scheme feels also relevant.
Mocha - 6.5/10 - Okay, slay that kindergarten look that my 6 years old would dream to wear but I couldn't because of childhood obesity! To be honest, if this wasn't connected to this song, I'd be more than glad to tear this to sheds but because it's Bungee... I can't help but agree. It just works. Should've went with Yooa's iconic heart blush while you at it, why not go all out. Overall, it works very well with the song but does this outfit snap? Not really. Since I'm not 6 anymore, unfortunately (but at least I'm skinnier now).
Riri - 6/10 - Its cute and matches the song but i don't feel like its creative enough.
Aki - 7/10 - So i watched the mv and I like the carebears theme in the outfit. The mv is very bright and youthful so carebears works well. Do I love the tee? No. but it's okay. I like the shorts and the accessories are cool. I love the rainbow choker and rainbow colours in the bangles. The shoes though... I swear someone in the music video wore a black version of it but it just looks a little too childish.

Total Score - 26.5

Top Bottom