GAME+ [FINISHED] The A-List Stylist Club

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
J @Beefy

Mina - 5/10 - It's a cute outfit but a little too bland for my taste. I would've liked to see florals being incorporated somewhere else in the outfit as well.
Mocha - 3.5/10 - Bland. Basic. Meh. You could probably go to like... Los Angeles at this exact moment I'm writing this and spot someone wearing this exact fit. Even the floral pattern on this top... it just ain't it. On top of that, I hate shoes that look like this, it just screams cheap.
Riri - 6/10 - Not quite original, i wouldn't really know how to grade it
Aki - 6 Imagining this outfit together, it looks pretty. The top is nice and the bellbottom pants are actually interesting and the outfit does work. The shoes though look a bit cheap. I wish you would have gone for something different. The jewellery is cute and the make up looks stunning. The hairstyle is also good. I have to say this outfit feels really safe and actually a little plain. Like I could walk into a mall and spot someone wearing the exact same outfit.

Total Score - 20.5

K @Panda

Mina - 7/10 - It's a simple outfit, I like how all colors go well together
Mocha - 4/10 - Bland. Basic. Meh. [2] That blouse just screams AliExpress to me and not even in the good way. Not a fan of the pattern on it. The color is fine but... that's about it. The bag is AWFUL, it's so clapped. So basically, the jeans are the best part of it all... and if that doesn't speak volumes.
Riri - 6/10 - Everything is pretty safe
Aki - 6/10 - As a whole the outfit is alright. It is wearable and casual. But it feels safe. Like I am sure that top(while cute) graces the wardrobe of many people. The decision to go brown for the shoes and bag was good. but the pieces just don't look that great. They both look a little cheap. I wish you had gone for a more interesting pair of shoes and bag. However the makeup is really pretty and I think it makes the outfit look much better. I do wish you had told us what the hairstyle would be. the one in the picture is cute but it cannot be seen well.

Total Score - 23

L @Saint Renjun

Mina - 8/10 - A cute outfit, I would have chosen a simple pair of white shoes though
Mocha - 8/10 - Not down to the shoes AND the watch, sis. We are trying to look spring ready, not like the Spring personified. However, I don't hate the look as a whole, it's nothing extraordinary and with a simpler shoe it could be veri nice. Not a fan of the choker, especially not a black one, I feel like it's just too heavy for a fit like this. But overall, not bad.
Riri - 8/10 - The outfit looks good but shoes without a floral print would've been better
Aki - 9/10 - I love this outfit. The colours go great together and the whole thing looks really good. I love that the shorts complement the top very well and I do dig the flats however I think you could have gone for a nude brown or white shoes as the floral is looking a bit matchy matchy. But i do like them. I think if you had swapped the shorts for a plain burgundy one, the shoes you picked would have been fine. I love the accessories you picked. The watch and choker look classy and give it a feminine but slightly bold look. Personally I would have switched the black choker for a burgundy one simply cause i think black contrasts a bit too much. The makeup and hair are great but i think given the rest of the outfit, the pink gloss could have been swapped for a nude but it still looks good.

Total Score - 33

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
M @Chiharu

Mina - 6/10 - I like your outfit but I would've liked to see some more accessories
Mocha - 6/10 - First of all, a big no for the hat. No point for it and it just ruins it all. Second of all, not me being the only one of the judges who actually likes that eyeshadow, lmao. Sure, it could be a bit more deep to match the dress better but I don't mind the pastels, especially for spring. The hairstyle is super cute as well! The dress by itself is alright, the only thing I'd change is that belt - honestly, I think that even a plain, black one would look better. Another thing I'd change is the color of the shoes but I can see how you'd want to match it with the hat... but imagine, no hat and brown/nude shoes? And with a different belt on top of it? A snap. Overall, not the best but also not the worst.
Riri - 7/10 - Not a fan of the makeup but the outfit is nice. Maybe it was a bit too safe without any other accessory but it's better that you kept it simple.
Aki - 7/10 - The outfit is lovely. Simple but classy. I like the shoes they go really well with the dress. And while I really like the hat, the hairstyle is so pretty so I don't think covering it with a hat is very wise. The makeup... I like the bottom half of it but the eye shadow is a big no. The colours don't suit the outfit at all. I think a few more accessories could have been good. A bracelet or a watch maybe.

Total Score -26

N @miatheikonic

Mina - 8/10 - Outfit looks really good, blue and light pink aren't colors I would use together but I can definitely see it happening here, especially since the flowers on the dress are pink.
Mocha - 7.5/10 - I wish there was no red on this dress, I feel like it throws off the entire look. A simpler shoe would be nice too, if you didn't want to go full on basic - it could have just little floral elements, instead of the whole shoe being loaded with it. Another thing, not a fan of the lipstick choice, I feel like something lighter would fit in better. Bold of you to go with a navy dress for a spring look but suprisingly, I'm not offended. It's aight.
Riri - 8/10 - Again, the outfit is good and the makeup seems fitting but since the dress is so loaded, simpler shoes would've been better.
Aki - 8/10 - The dress is really pretty. I like it a lot. The handbag is cute and dainty and I like that it is so. It looks good with the dress, makeup and hair you picked which is more bold. The shoes.... hmm. I think even if they are pink, it is too much for the outfit. The dress is bold and it looks intricate with all the heavy embroidery, so the shoes would have been better plain or with a different pattern. The delicate flower placement just doesn't look that good against the bolder one that the dress has.
Total Score - 31.5

O @Bchip

Mina - 8/10 - I liked how the kimono is the main piece of this look and that there are no other items to ''compete'' with it. It's a trendy look and looks very well in my opinion.
Mocha - 8.5/10 - Legend of being the only male look. I like the look, very on trend right now, something you totally could see on some idol's instagram. I love the print on the kimono and, as always, I'm a whore for this hairstyle. Come thru.
Riri - 8/10 - Only grading this an 8 because some of the pieces could've been more elaborated but overall its a good outfit.
Aki - 8.5 - So kudos for being the only one who submitted an outfit for a male. I love the kimono shirt on top. The blue works so well with neutrals in the rest of the outfit. The accesories look good and yes i am even commending the bucket hat. It is trendy and I think it works very well with the kimono shirt. The tee is fun and has a little personality thanks to the print and it gives a quirky element to the outfit. And the hairstyle is trendy and suits the vibe of the outfit very well. What I don't like that much are the shoes. They are a bit too sporty for the outfit which is more flowy, quirky and casual. I would say you could have gone for navy loafers instead.

Total Score - 33/10

P @wonwoo

Mina - 7/10 - I wish the shoes weren't black and I'm not too fond of the dress, but I like how you did this challenge. The floral in the accessories is a nice touch, but I'm afraid it would be too much with this dress.
Mocha - 3/10 - Man, we could've had it all. I love that dress, I like the print, I like the cut - basically, it's a snap but then I see the shoe and... I cry. Then I scroll down, see the purse and I can't stop crying. I get to the bracelet and the necklace and I'm diagnosed clinically depressed. The makeup and hair are fine but what's done is done.
Riri - 8/10 - A bit too heavy on the jewlery but the rest looks good together.
Aki - 5.5/10 - First off, I do like the dress. It looks pretty and the cut looks good. The gold and pink work well together. I like the accessories separately but they don't look good together. While the bracelet and earrings suit the dress, the necklace and the purse are a just a bit too bold. The orange purse clashes a bit too much with the dress that already has a lot going on. And the black shoes they just dont suit the outfit at all imo. I think you could have switched the shoes for one that has the colour of the darker pink in the necklace and removed the purse, cause then the outfit would have looked much better. The makeup is a bit too peachy and loud. It is pretty but it is too heavy for the rest of the outfit which already has a lot going on. I do enjoy the hairstyle.

Total Score - 23.5 (-10 late penalty) so 13.5

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
That means at the end of round 1 total scores are as follows.

@Saint Renjun 33
@Bchip 33

@OutroTearTheFirst 32.5
@soozie 32
@miatheikonic 31.5
@BlueNose 31
@Baymax 30.5
@Chiharu 26
@Yuki 24
@Panda 23
@Chomiczewska 22
@Tommie 22
@Dr. Nugu 22
@Beefy 20.5
@wonwoo 13.5
@Nara 13
@crystal 0 (failed to submit)

Saint Renjun and Bchip win the round! They will receive an additional 2 points added to their scores for the next round. Congratulations! Your outfits slayed!

That means sadly we need to say goodbye to Nara and Crystal as they received the lowest scores for the round. I hope to see you play again. Just because you didn't score well doesn't mean you don't have an eye for fashion. It just wasn't your day that's all!

Thank you for playing!

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
Btw when aki posted the link to the outfits I didn't notice all of our butts did girl outfits until I got to Bchip's hfjdks :Slime: And I also already knew which was his lol

Top Bottom