tenor.gif

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,858,750
Pronouns
He/Him
I think i went too basic for such an over the top theme. Lord have mercy :sweat:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results
All players were asked to send an outfit that was supernatural, mystical or morbid. The not so normal were to reign supreme and one player would win the round and be titled as Queen of the damned. However with victory comes losses. And 2 players will stumble and fall into the pits of despair.
Who will it be?
Will it be you?
Let's find out.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
My outfit wasn't supernatural or morbid.........mystical is debatable :squirtlechristmas:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Panda

K37GvI8.png

As you can (hopefully) see that I went for a mermaid theme for this round, to me nothing screams mermaid also unicorn but we can ignore that for now more than Iridescent.

Mina - 8/10 - This screams supernatural and mythological, I think you did this round really well. I liked how everything matches. Only thing that puts me off from giving a higher score is the dress which is too basic imo.
Mocha - 8/10 - I feel like the acessories outshine the dress way too much, I wish you went with something bolder here. But overall, is this a cute look? Heck yeah. Not complaining.
Riri - 8/10 - This is very cute but one needs oh so many accessories to get a point across, we get it she's a mermaid!
Aki - 8/10 - The outfit as a whole is very pretty. The iridescent accessories and shoes really give it a very mermaidy vibe. And i like that you included the shells in the accessories. I love the details with the fish braid and the makeup. My only qualm with this outfit is the dress. It just look so simple. I wish you had given a different dress. It is pretty but not magical enough.

Total Score 32

@Chomiczewska

Mystical-A-copy.png

At first I wanted to do a siren inspired outfit, but while looking thought mermaid dresses I found this one and it didn't match what I had in mind for the siren vision at all lol So I decided to go with sorta Greece goddess inspired look. The outfit itself is simple, in addition to the red dress there is this black overlay, that I have a prefect image of in my mind, but also have no clue how to call it to look for better pic, so I will need you guys to imagine it being really long, about floor length or a lil' more so it drags behind as one walks. For shoes I went with a simple pair of black gladiator heels.

Mystical-B-copy.png

For jewelry I went with gold. Multi layer necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings with olive branch motive in them (that always reminds me of Greece). The head pieces and rings with a big stones are things that I always associate with supernatural powers, so that's why those 2 were added, but I don't really have specific explanation for snake bracelet and ring, I do associate snakes with magic too (in the right set up), but here I honestly just felt like they are a nice addition to a rather simple set jewelry. And last but not least, the chain under the head piece is a kinda like a hip necklace, I felt like the dress needs some additional decoration and so I decided to add some jewelry there too since belts were too bulky for me.

Mystical-C2.png

For makeup I went with golden eye shadow to match to look semi natural and a nude lip. I didn't want to leave her makeup less, but I also didn't want it to be in your face like red or black would be, so gold it is. I also decided on black nails since I felt like this looks need a little bit more black. And to finish this whole look off I went with a buzz cut, for this there is really no explanation, I just got this idea in my head and loved it and rolled with it.

Mina - 3/10 - I'm really conflicted, I don't see the ''greek mythology'' in anything besides the accessories. I don't see the mythological look either, it just looks like you're going to a fancy party than being a Greek god. I associate the ''greek mythology outfits'' with bright colors, so choosing darker shades of colors didn't work for me.
Mocha - 4/10 - Greek mythology would be a really nice concept for this round and could potentially snap - if executed correctly, which sure as hell ain't the case here. It's just way too boring/tame for what it could've been. Shame.
Riri - 3/10 - The dress is nice but i don't see what you were imagining, besides this could be a submission given for any other round.
Aki - 4/10 - So the accessories are spot on! I love the snake and olive leaf motifs. They are very pretty and give the outfit a goddess look. However the dress it self could have been better. It doesn't look greek to me. Greek goddess outfits have a very specific look. They are flowy and have very distinctive neck lines. Plus the dress is cinched at the waist and doesn't really reveal the tummy. The dress you've picked doesn't look greek at all. I do however like the shoes. I am not too fond of the overlay though. I wish you had picked a different fabric. The makeup and hairstyle are amazing. I particularly love the eye makeup and I think it looks so stunning. It is just sad that the dress which is the main piece just doesn't suit the concept.

Total Score 14

@OutroTearTheFirst

Round 2:
part A
New_Project_7.png

So, this look is inspired the supernatural creature called the succubus. Succubi are demons in female form that appear in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.

Part B:
New_Project_9.png

The dress has a silver buckle on it so i went the silver route with the accessories. Originally, I was going to go with longer earrings, but the top of the dress goes up quite high so I thought longer earrings might get caught on the dress lol. Just in case the bracelet on the top left looks like a ring, I'm letting you know it's a bracelet. When it came to the nails, I wanted to go with a stiletto shape since it looks more ~evil~.

Part C:
New_Project_8.png

Since the dress has a bit of fluff on the very bottom and the top, I wanted the hair to be the opposite. I chose a sleek and straight look. I also made sure the hair was pulled back since the dress has a lot going on in the front and top. I gotta make sure my girl is showing the valley of ha tiddies. I knew I wanted this look to have dark lipstick, so I chose a lighter eye look so it wasn't too much dark on dark on dark.

Mina - 6/10 - There's too much purple going on for me here. I think the overall styling is nice, but wish you'd chosen more colors to work with.
Mocha - 5/10 - I dunno how much this reads succubus, I would imagine a look based on that way more... whore-ish, lmao. The dress by itself is nice, would be very nice if not for that tragic neck piece. But yeah, overall - nice idea but I feel like it's not the best execution.
Riri - 5/10 - The outfit is good but i don't think it gets its point across
Aki - 6/10 - The outfit look good. I love the dress. It is very pretty. If you had sent the outfit for some other supernatural creature, you could have got a very high score. However this is just too elegant and pretty for a succubus. Succubi are usually given very sexy outfits. Outfits that scream sin. This one screams take me to a ball. not come with me to hell. Which is what the outfit should be doing. I do love the colour combo and the nails are very pretty. The shoes, accessories and makeup are just so pretty. And i love the hair. However it just doesn't look like a succubus.

Total Score 22

Top Bottom