Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Beefy

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-4.png

Mina - 6/10 - What is this? I'm confused what you're supposed to channel, but I dig the dress. Not sure if the outfit fits the theme of this round. Could've used better eye makeup and shoes tbh
Mocha - 5/10 - Honestly, that gown SNAPS, I'm absolutely in love with it... but as for the acessories, not so much. I could get behind the crown and the earrings but the choker just looks awfully cheap and I feel like it could overwhelm the whole oufit, would've been better to just leave it out. Now for the shoes... lemme tell you... I absolutely, wholeheartedly despise them. Just by themselves. And then I put them together with the gown and I hate them even more. Goodbye.
Riri - 6/10 - Loving the dress and the accessories but i'm not sure they work well together? Would've seen the accessories with a less elaborated dress since the gown is poppin' that's why most dresses like that are accompanied by simpler accessories.
Aki - 6/10 - So i take it this is like a mythical modern asian witch queen (?). I wish you had described what you were going for. I love the dress. I think it looks fantastic. It is intricate and mysterious. I like the crown. It gives it a more creepy vibe. However the choker is way too much. That dress is just so intricate it doesn't need a heavy neck piece. You could have gone for a simple pendant or just stopped with the crown and given her a ring. The shoes... they just look a bit cute. They don't suit the outfit. If the flowers at the back hadn't been there I think it would have looked better.I do love the makeup and hair.

Total Score 23

@soozie

TXHRmat.jpg

Explanation: I have no idea what I'm doing here. I guess I'm going for an Asian dragon queen/dragon slayer type of vibes. Since the main piece + the makeup are already pretty strong, I don't want to go too over the top with all the accessories, so I just chose some pretty basic gold ones. :sweat:

Mina - 9.5/10 - You did really well, I'm loving this look and it fits the theme. I just wish the hair styling was better...
Mocha - 10/10 - YES SISTER, come thru! Even after thinking about it for a long ass time, there's literally nothing that I dislike about it, serving looks straight out of a movie/videogame. Absolute slay.
Riri - 10/10 - This is very well done from accessories to main piece.
Aki - 10/10 - This looks awesome! I love the outfit. The dragon motifs in the torso really fit the style you were going for. And that dress...just wow. I am in love. I love the accesories and the heels go really great with the outfit. It gives it a tough bold vibe. The nose ring and hand chain are a really nice touch. I also just love the ear rings. They are kinda similar in shape to the hoop at her waist. And I think that is a very cool detail. That dragon head on the belt is a stunner! I also love the makeup and hair. I am glad you went for a short and loose hair style. I think it just makes the outfit look really cool! As a whole this is brilliant!

Total Score 39.5

@Yuki

Round 2 submission
round-2222.jpg

Mina - 2/10 - This would've fit if the theme was ''punk cosplay'' or smth. I don't really like the pieces either, but that hair is cute.
Mocha - 1/10 - I'm... not seeing any of the "supernatural, mystical/mythical or a morbid vibe". I don't even think it's a good look by itself but then on top of that it doesn't fit with the theme. I am confusion.
Riri - 2/10 - Doesn't fit the theme but the makeup and hair are cute.
Aki - 2/10 - So... while this may look a little like harlequin's outfit in suicide squad. I just don't think it fits the round. It's cool and quirky. A little overdone. I think there are too many things going on at the same time. The outfit is very loud and in your face and the accessories don't help to balance that much. However I just don't see the supernatural, mystical or morbid element here.

Total Score 7

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Damn that was a lot to read hgjkgfdhjk

Panda snapped , my first thought was "ohhh that mermaid looks good' . Outro's dress is pretty AF as well

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@wonwoo

i need to do this now before i wake up late tomorrow and completely forget

round 2 submission

clothes + shoes

oBYO5ms.png

accessories

JTNmFJ5.png

hair + makeup

2lslUhh.jpg

um so i guess this is supposed to be my modern interpretation of a japanese yuki-onna? (is that mystical enough hhh). i kept the accessories fairly simple and tried to focus more on the "haunting beauty" aspect according to interpretations of a yuki-onna.

Mina - 7/10 - This was a nice outfit, I totally see yuki-onna as you described.
Mocha - 3/10 - If not for the makeup/hair part, it's honestly just a basic ass wedding look straight from the ASOS lookbook. You could've done way more here.
Riri - 7/10 - Definitely looks like a Yuki-Onna but i don't really like that dress per se.
Aki - 6/10 - So i went to check what a yuki-onna was then i compared it with what you gave, and i can see the similarities. I love the snow pendant, I think it captures the snow spirit element well without being too in your face. I love the makeup and hair. I think they are really stunning and haunting. The dress... it just doesn't do the makeup and theme you've picked justice. It looks like a standard wedding dress. I know you tried to give the outfit a modern vibe but i think you kind of went too far into the modern vibe that you lost sight of the origins. I wish you had been able to keep some of the japanese element in the dress. I think you did try with the neckline of the dress which does resemble the kimono a little bit. However other than there isn't much for the dress to go on. I think you could have tried to include an Obi or a belt to mimic one. But then again i am not too sure if it would look good with the dress you've picked. The shoes however are very pretty. As a whole, Yuki-onna looks like she is ready to get married in a fancy hotel in new york rather than haunt souls.

Total Score 23

@Dr. Disinfecta

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

While the main outfit plays with the green and gold combo, the shades of red and blue-green in the makeup has been chosen to give a pop of color and build contrast. Messy hair, vampy red lips and the nail art has been chosen to exude a sexy look. As the top of the outfit is more extravagant, the accessories have been chosen to not over-do the look. The overall look is that of a goddess, like wonder woman, except its something one could actually wear in parties.

Mina - 10/10 - LOVE IT. The green/gold combo is really nice, the accessories aren't over the top and this whole look screams mythological. Good job
Mocha - 9/10 - Ugh, yes, luv it. The only thing I'd have done different is the lip, I feel like it's too much paired with the eye. But still, a slay. A win for the gays.
Riri - 10/10 - a good lewk
Aki - 9.5/10 - I love the whole look. Except for one little thing. The outfit is stunning. It really does give off an amazonian vibe. The top with that skirt is just stunning. Green and gold is such a good colour combo when utilized well. The accessories and shoes are perfect. I love the nails and the hairstyle is just.... So stunning. And the makeup is really good too... except for one thing. The lips. I think they are just too vampy for the look you've created. The glossy black and red lips are just vampire like than goddess. I think if you had gone for the same lips as the one in the pic or gone for a matte red. I think it would have been a straight up 10.

Total Score 38.5

@Baymax

ROUND 2 - MYSTICAL MAYHEM

A take on the sea monster, Kraken.

4pCWP1q.png

Uaw6QET.png

8FzuiOM.png

Mina - 8.5/10 - This was such a cool look! I don't like the amount of jewelry, with clothes that take up so much attention I would've left the accessories more basic.
Mocha - 8/10 - We love an TikTok egirl look! No but seriously, surprisingly, I don't hate this. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that net hoodie thing, I can see why you went with it but I feel like it's making the top part of the outfit too overwhelming. And since there's also the fishnet element on the bottom, it would be best to just leave it out.
Riri - 8/10 - Alright this screams "i want to hit you" so badly but tbh, i'd let you
Aki 8.5/10 - Oooh. This looks good. I love the take. It is modern but interesting and I like that you decided to go on a different route to what people usually would pick (gowns). I love the strappy neck piece. It reminds me of the kraken's tentacles. I like the pants, the fishnet and the top. I think they lend to the sexy mysterious vibe. However i feel that the hoodie fishnet needs to be removed. Given you have that strappy piece which is so eye catching and encompasses so much of the chest area, the fishnet seems too much. I love the boots. and the accessories are just so cool and i love what you've put together. The details in the ear rings especially the tentacle one is brillant. I also like what you've done with the hair and makeup.Though given the bluish makeup you've picked i don't think the gems on the hairline are needed. I think it is too much especially considering the hair style you picked already having the swirly elements.

Total Score 33

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
this was the round i discovered half points :TzuyuKek:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
some of yall really go all out with these collages... i just copy past and hope the pics can be seen hhh

Top Bottom