The AKB48 Group Thread

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
I love the new NMB song! Mikana is pretty.

Some AKB acting-related news...

Movie trailer of "Ichiban Aitaihito" with Kuranoo Narumi:

Drama preview of "Good Morning, Nemureru Shishi Season 2" with Yuiyui:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
incoming lawsuit? :wherearethelies:

2b69da29c4a98a0cf3eaf.jpg

they aren't an actual idol group but a political party "Seijika Joshi 48 To" translates to "Party Politician Girls 48"), long story short seems the "NHK party" collapsed and what was left of them decided to merge with this other party, their political goal is to defunct "NHK" (Japan's version of the BBC)

their president is actress Ayaka Otsu and their candidate for the next elections is going to be ex HKT48 member Mao Yamamoto

Last edited:

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
Full music video for AKB's new single "Doushitemo Kimi ga Suki da" with Honda Hitomi as center! it looks pretty :oops:

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
Hiichan, Yuiyui and Aichan videos for CDTV, where the group performed the new single for the first time!

You can watch their performance of "Doushitemo Kimi ga Suki da" in CDTV here!

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
AKB's 17th generation KKS are good. 3 of them are already in senbatsu!

Hirata Yuki, she's pretty!

Sato Airi, she got in senbatsu right after debut, it's her 2nd time now!

Yamazaki Sora, she got her first senbatsu like Hirata Yuki. Very cute!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
all AKB48 teams are going to disband, they are going to be replaced by a new system of regular members and trainees

so what people think about this? coming from someone that is a very casual fan i think i would be more interested in AKB48 if they were to have a permanent line up but i imagine people that follow the individual teams may not be very happy about the idea of a new system

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
so what people think about this? coming from someone that is a very casual fan i think i would be more interested in AKB48 if they were to have a permanent line up but i imagine people that follow the individual teams may not be very happy about the idea of a new system

I'm curious about how things will be organized once the teams are gone... I'm not exactly sad about it because I didn't feel too attached to the teams nowadays, but I know that some members cared so it's a bit sad. but hopefully AKB has good plans for the future and they'll manage to give good promo to the girls!

Top Bottom