The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

This is so sad this girl really loves ske i remember her saying she always wanted to be an ske member the 9th gen audition was when she was preparing for collage and she was so happy that she found the 10th gen audition even if she wasnt accepted she wouldve studied in a collage in nagoya and waited till the 11th gen audition. ( she is from osaka) i hope a miracle happens and she recoveres and we see her again

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Every 48G idol tweet I look at has this person replying as the top reply :ohmygod:
pHG5RGMf_400x400.jpg

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320

1. Kadowaki Miyuna
  2. Ishida Chiho
  3. Oki Yuka
  4. Takino Yumiko
  5. Yabushita Fu
  6. Fukuda Akari
  7. Iwata Hina

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

This song is fantastic!

Akarin's grad song is also pretty good

This is so sad this girl really loves ske i remember her saying she always wanted to be an ske member the 9th gen audition was when she was preparing for collage and she was so happy that she found the 10th gen audition even if she wasnt accepted she wouldve studied in a collage in nagoya and waited till the 11th gen audition. ( she is from osaka) i hope a miracle happens and she recoveres and we see her again

I feel bad for her, hope she recovers

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575

That's so fucking upsetting. She failed the 5th auditions and I think the 9th too before landing it on their 10th.... Not even a year after she debuted with them and to have both her idol and personal life affected by something so serious. Poor thing is only 19 years old... I hope she isn't taking this too hard and can hopefully recover with rest and surgery.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

CGM really fits the HKT48 vibe, I hope they continue to get more of their songs.

DisguisedCalmBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

It's a great song and choice! I think the song flows better in Japanese but this performance is great and everyone seems to enjoy themselves

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Number of members per group qualified for the final of the vocal competition

STU48 - 6
AKB48 - 5 (3 Eitos)
SKE48 - 4
HKT48 - 3
NMB48- 1
NGT48 - 1

- Also the members qualified :

1 - Akiyoshi Yuka (HKT48)
2 - Ikeda Yura (STU48 KKS)
3 - Yano Honoka (STU48)
4 - Nojima Kano (SKE48)
5 - Yamasaki Amiru (NMB48)
6 - Okada Nana (AKB48)
7 - Yamauchi Suzuran (SKE48)
8 - Mimura Hino (NGT48 KKS)
9 - Kojima Aiko (STU48 KKS)
10-Shimizu Sara (STU48 KKS)
11-Takayanagi Akane (SKE48)
12-Furuhata Nao (SKE48)
13-Mineyoshi Arisa (STU48)
14.Oda Erina (AKB48)
15-Sakamoto Erena (HKT48)

Judges Recommendation :

- Asai Nanami (AKB48)
- Taniguchi Mahina (STU48)
- Takahashi Sayaka (AKB48)
- Toyonaga Aki (HKT48)
- Rissen Airi (AKB48)

STU48 KKS killing it lol :TzuyuKek:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I don't follow NMB48 so I'm out of the loop but why did Mikana start getting pushed? Is it because she's so pretty? She's been in like every Senbatsu since she joined the group and there were what? 25 other girls from the 6th gen?

EknJCJ9UYAEDRk3

S

Some

I don't follow NMB48 so I'm out of the loop but why did Mikana start getting pushed? Is it because she's so pretty? She's been in like every Senbatsu since she joined the group and there were what? 25 other girls from the 6th gen?

EknJCJ9UYAEDRk3

she was supposed to be pushed its just her hiatus made it late. Yeah the usual push reasons either because she's stunning/cute or she sells well or both. I'm not a namba fan but i'm guessing she's both that's why she has been popular since she debuted . She also got promoted almost immedietly

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

EknJCJ9UYAEDRk3
It must have helped. But several NMB D3 were quickly put into senbatsu including Keito and Haasa. Ota Riona was also put into senbatsu until she graduated.

Now Mikana is one of the most popular newer members. She went viral on Japanese idol twitter after appearing for some seconds on a performance this summer.

From what I've seen she seems shy and doesn't speak much, but she's also a bit weird and can be intense.

S

Some

Apperently nmb graduates sayanee,milky,ota yuri, tanigawa airi, mita mao, kinoshita momoka , yamada nana, yagura fuu, kawakami rena, fukumoto aina, kadowaki kanako, jo eriko, jonishi kei, takano yui, ichikawa miori,matsumura megumi joined the 10th anniversary concert that happened a few hours ago also recently graduated morita ayaka and nishizawa rurina too

Last edited by a moderator:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Saeppi said she'd hold her graduation concert on the 14th of December

Apperently nmb graduates sayanee,milky,ota yuri, tanigawa airi, mita mao, kinoshita momoka , yamada nana, yagura fuu, kawakami rena, fukumoto aina, kadowaki kanako, jo eriko, jonishi kei, takano yui, ichikawa miori,matsumura megumi joined the 10th anniversary concert that happened a few hours ago also recently graduated morita ayaka and nishizawa rurina too
Yes! Reina Fujie also met up with the first-gen members backstage but she couldn't perform as she had work

I made a thread with some of it, will probably add more soon but I need a short break as it took me ages already

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Mikana is great , she also has very unique visuals. I remember getting interested in her when abra said shes weird back then (during her gothic phase) but yea she kinda stands out in NMB every time even just standing there doing nothing. :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom