The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

Is it also because of school like the team 8 kid ? Can someone tell me because the accsess to this site is denied from my country

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

Is it also because of school like the team 8 kid ? Can someone tell me because the accsess to this site is denied from my country

Yep

''Odan Yui explained to the fans that she leaves the idol group for focus on her study and going to her target school.''

I enjoyed her occasional showrooms ..wish she stayed a bit longer.

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Erii's mom looks so young as usual

S

Some

CM for the new single with some shots fro the mv

Those uniforms with the jackets remind me of the aitakatta ones if they are continuing the generation change vibe they've been going through i'm guess they'll remake a part of the mv or pay homage to it somehow maybe i'm wrong

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Ye it reminded me of Aitakatta too , they're really trying to bring back that old AKB feel with this single..

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
Whats her name

kDvvO0Q.gif
enable youtube sub

She is the center of Teacher Teacher

S

Some

Huh ? And why ? . I hope this is a rumor because of what she said during what happened i thought she was a very cool person this is not cool . if this is true unless she's really getting involved and actually shaping them up to be proper human beings and not just being a connection for them and handing them out gigs i'm really dissapointed in her i thought she was one of the good ones but knowing her personality i'm sure she'll tweet about this soon confirming or denying .

S

Some

If it's true then Sasshi must have a good reason for doing that , I trust her :lurk2: Stan the snake squad btw Nishigata best gurl:peepopbirthday:

Are you serious ? I'm litterally curious not about sasshi the rest of your post

Top Bottom