The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

Otake Hitomi and Saito Haruna are officially promoted to Team B. It was announced during Team B's stage today.

280px-OtakeHitomiKKS2019.jpg
280px-SaitoHarunaKKS2019.jpg

Sz5IuLF.jpg

Hitomi is such a cutie congrats to both

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Today is Team A's stage I wonder if any kks will finally get promoted for them :jinjudge:

notayyu

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,000
NGT48 about to get another slap with that audio expose.

Ive been following the assault case in stage 48 who has been following it all closely.

in summary, AKS had a civil case against the assault men, trying to blame them for the financial mess.
there has been a narrative management has been trying to push on some newspapers that maho was actually the one dating one of the assaulter.

Now more information has been released from the 50 min audio that was recorded when maho and friend went to park and confronted the assaulter and staff coming.,

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,325
finally the audio comes up, i just hope it can be used during the process. and the Tano "situation room" once again proves yoshinari lied and is still lying about this, just like she is spreading lies about everything and everyone.

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
The Soukantoku and Captains song was finally revealed ''Nagareboshi ni Nani wo Negaeba ii no Darou''

S

Some

I personally hoped that it was going to be something cool like the the performance they did in the photo the user has inserted in the song clip something cool with an mv that officially singles a new beggining for akb48 but as always aks is extremly stupid

S

Some

Ya'll maho has a thread why are you only talking about her here ? Please check her thread if you like/care about her otherwise i'm thinking of deleting it because i'm not a fan anymore i still like her but not as much so im not intrested in oping it or updating it and i dont want to worry over or burden mods with an unwanted thread

S

Some

NMB48 has promoted 4 3rd draft kenkyusei

Ota riona and minami haasa team N , horinouchi momoka team M and shinzawa nao BII.

I know minami and ota are popular due to their Apperance in YNN frequently which led to them chosen in senbatsu in minami's case it was twice and shinzawa has a decent amount of popularty and it increased due to many modeling jobs i'm guessing ? But is this momoka girl popular ? even though i'm not that much familiar with namba i know for sure my girl sato ami has been working hard and slaying her gravure work i was sad she wasn't promoted but then again what do i know i'm not very familiar with namba . I hope she gets promoted next and soon . Sumire too i hope she won't get thrown to the back because yoshimoto or whatever wants to promote all D3 first because girl is nmb's new super rookie/it girl

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Monica will be performed on AKBINGO today :fab:

Its the start of the last 3 episodes today..

EEElp9kUwAA3Bo_

:sejeongcry:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
LMAO I'm choking :TzuyuKek:

Someone on the street stopped Yukirin and told her that he's from a talent agency and if she was interested in joining the entertainment world. She replied : sorry I've been in the entertainment world for 12 years''. shes asking her fan if that was the right answer to say...

Why is this so funny lol...

a better translation here

Last edited:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
We're in a strange timeline tbh

:uwot:

S

Some

lol I was just gonna post about it .... Monica is really flexing on Sustainable :fab:

:O the mv! Is even more wonderful why did they have to show an edited version ugh would it kill them to show the full one :( now i can't wait for the song and mv :( and i want these 12 to became a new group so i can stan them all at once what have you done to me aks :(

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
So Yokoyui8 confirmed that the pics are real and that shes the one on them in her mobame:jinjudge: She said the pics are from 3 years ago (so she was around 14-15 like 5ch guessed) and this whole thing happened at a time where she felt like she wasn't cut to be an idol.

Personally I still think the really controversial pic is older than 3 years ago but ye if she says 3 years I will just believe her... She's very brave to admit that the pics are real tho , she could have easily just deny the whole thing and lie about it ... Anyway I will leave a translation of her mobame below if anyone wanna read the whole thing.

EEHoNjdVAAELFv0

EEHoN9hU8AA7j06

From the way shes talking it doesn't seem like she intends to do anything to the person who leaked the pics... might hear a G word from her soon (if management wants her out) ... pretty sad this whole thing had to happen tbh because she was doing great with her handshake sales for this single :

Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) : 10/11

Last edited:

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
Does anyone have the rank translated?

AKB48 Battle Fes CENTER Battle Final Results

fad742f9.png

1. Oguri Yui
  2. Fukuoka Seina
  3. Kubo Satone
  4. Shitao Miu
  5. Sakaguchi Nagisa
  6. Taniguchi Megu
  7. Komiyama Haruka
  8. Okabe Rin (great recovery)
  9. Muto Tomu
  10. Murayama Yuiri
  11. Sasaki Yukari
  12. Mukaichi Mion
  13. Shinozaki Ayana (she came out of nowhere)
  14. Yamane Suzuha
  15. Yokoyama Yui
  16. Iwatate Saho

Reactions: Yun
Top Bottom