The AKB48 Group Thread

Sayuna

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,575
Today was the 8th anniversary of Renacchi's promotion in AKB (she joined AKB in 2010 and was promoted to a team in 2012). She posted a tweet about it with a photo! The photo is really pretty! Congrats Renacchi for the 8 years since promotion and almost 10 years since joining AKB 🎉

Yuihan and Yukirin took a photo together! Pretty 🥰
Yukirin wrote that they have the same haircolor, lipstick color and clothes color. Cute!

S

Some

Poor maeda :( and its an important time for her shes one of the most popular young generation members and is called one of the next gen aces and is almost there she's two steps in the door of getting the asai nanami and zukki treatment

Sayuna

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,575
Poor maeda :( and its an important time for her shes one of the most popular young generation members and is called one of the next gen aces and is almost there she's two steps in the door of getting the asai nanami and zukki treatment

Really? I didn't know that she was getting more popular, can you tell me more about this? I quite like her, I think she's nice. I hope that she can recover soon and be back to activities 😞 and it would be great if she can get a push when she will be back...

S

Some

Really? I didn't know that she was getting more popular, can you tell me more about this? I quite like her, I think she's nice. I hope that she can recover soon and be back to activities 😞 and it would be great if she can get a push when she will be back...

I'm not sure if i'm the best person to explain but from what i know she's a good Hs seller , Member of fresh senbatsu very sucseesful young member unit the center was mostly her . schedule wisec she's basically everywhere unless its senbatsu member only . usually when i see a young members unit if zukki or nanami arent centering its maeda And sometimes manaka i Dont remember the last time i saw asai tbh infact i personally think shes more popular than omori maho its just the higher ups dont like her or trust in her popularty as much

Razgriz

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Mayuyu , Sakura, Minju, IZONE and SNSD Heart ^^
Plus Coins
⨭15,175

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
What a visual

TxfUKe3v

Dude, I'm in Cocona's visual lately

As she develops, she can become the visual symbol as Kojima Haruna.

Last edited:

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Paruru opened a Youtube channel :MomoShook: first video will be up in 2-3 days ~

Baal

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
Yokoyama Yui channel: AKB48 new song 'Shitsuren arigato' recording and MV behind the scenes

Baal

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
STU48 5th single to be released on May 27th

Last edited:

Baal

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
2nd Single for STU this year.

And no NMB, all 48G have released a single this year except for them

i'm disturbed

Last edited:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
STU's 2nd single already for this year :ohmygod: They're doing so well :sejeongcry:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Yumirin will join an agency , ''Mama&Son'' :sejeongcry:

That lineup :ohmygod:

S

Some

Details about the STU song

So there might be something for namba too ? Let's hope 🤞🤞

edit : since confirmed members are kojima & mikana maybe new single with mikana center ?

Last edited by a moderator:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
23rd single announcement!

Interesting choice!
An Umeyamamoto w-center! I've wondered for a while if we'd see one, and this single seems like a great time to do it.
It's a better choice than just having one of them center by themselves, and they've been working together a lot lately.

S

Some

23rd single announcement!

Interesting choice!
An Umeyamamoto w-center! I've wondered for a while if we'd see one, and this single seems like a great time to do it.
It's a better choice than just having one of them center by themselves, and they've been working together a lot lately.

So mikana was there as mc i guess good choice its about time they center but why is jonishi not there !! Is she sick or something ? If not leaving her out is stupid she's killing it she always has . Happy for suuchan & karen surprised about haruka but good for her i guess .

--

Akb48 x bis regular model stu bracket results are out
1.fukuda akari
2. Imamura mitsuki
3. Kai cocoa

fukuda akari will proceed to the final round

Dont know which group is next though

Top Bottom