The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

This look so STU instead of HKT somehow :TzuyuKek:

more like a nogizaka feel which is what most 48 girls aspire to be < they said though themselves > because the producer is responsible for some of nogi's hit songs he produced Kimi no Na wa Kibou ,Kikkake,Sayonara no Imi,Arigachi na Renai .

i like it nappi did great she fits the song perfectly .

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320

There was a part that I understood what she meant by moves Izone-like

Baal

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
what izone *.* . The choreographer is the guy who did nogi's synchronizity i dont think he did izone stuff
I'm talking about the moves
CourteousAcrobaticGonolek-size_restricted.gif

With Izone-like, I think she meant something more articulate, group...

S

Some

More details in https://fortunemusic.jp/nmb48_202005_phone/

New gimmick for the theatre edition: Namba-style Telephone RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD (+ live telephone meeting by lottery) (なんば式お電話RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD(&抽選式生電話会))

Basically, every theatre edition CD will come with a RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD. Follow the instructions on that card and you will be able to listen to a pre-recorded message from one random member using your phone. The instructions are to first call a hotline number* and then enter a serial code for the specific message. There is a member photo printed on one side of the card and that's the member who recorded your message. You will also have a chance to have an actual phone conversation with the member you want.

NMB48 Telephone Meeting Schedule
(1) 2020.5.16 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
(2) 2020.5.17 (Sun) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
(3) 2020.5.23 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
(4) 2020.5.24 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)

Each day will be divided into five two-hour sessions. Each session has either 9 or 10 members doing the phone calling, and every member will make 50 phone calls in one day.
The website above has information members are scheduled for which sessions

First round application: 2020.4.4 (Sat) 12:00 – 2020.4.21 (Tue) 12:00
Only one round is listed is far.

Source : Stage48

--

Now i know what this is

EUrmGU8U4AIBK4R

i also heard a last idol girl talking about nmb doing phone calls since Last idol are gonna do the same now i understand

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

New gimmick for the theatre edition: Namba-style Telephone RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD (+ live telephone meeting by lottery) (なんば式お電話RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD(&抽選式生電話会))

Basically, every theatre edition CD will come with a RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD. Follow the instructions on that card and you will be able to listen to a pre-recorded message from one random member using your phone. The instructions are to first call a hotline number* and then enter a serial code for the specific message. There is a member photo printed on one side of the card and that's the member who recorded your message. You will also have a chance to have an actual phone conversation with the member you want.

Each day will be divided into five two-hour sessions. Each session has either 9 or 10 members doing the phone calling, and every member will make 50 phone calls in one day.

--

Now i know what this is

EUrmGU8U4AIBK4R

i also heard a last idol girl talking about nmb doing phone calls since Last idol are gonna do the same now i understand

Wow, Suzu is the center for phonecall senbatsu

Baal

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320

--

Now i know what this is

EUrmGU8U4AIBK4R

Do they make international calls?
icon_lol.gif

S

Some

Some ske content

* incase you didn't know J family is a club/unit jurina made to get closer to her juniors composed of people who are close to her or stan her or both actually 😂 .

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I wonder if this will still be released on the scheduled date (May 15th) or if it will be postponed.... I'm surprised that they even announced the premiere date during this time.

p196xohza5q41.jpg

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Hitomi got so thin, she looks like a Bratz doll.

ynfjlcg8jpn41.jpg

she was already really thin last comeback. Next album drops and she'll be dissipated into the air.

kvzmxqdcj1n41.jpg

S

Some

I noticed sometimes the rankings switch at the last moment in these things thats what happened in the stu bracket , nmb bracket and the tgc bracket that miu was a part of because no matter how hard fans work its up to the higher ups in the end if they like it or not . she's standing strong at 1 now but sometimes sakaguchi takes over so i'm afraid history will repeat itself but hey thats just my theory i hope it ends up wrong because if she wins this & gets popular as a model forget 2021 sosenkyo she can get back in akb senbatsu .

Don't know what i was worried about the only time nagisa took over is once or twice on the first day after that miu is still standing strong till now and the differance is millions of points if they come & say nagisa one at the last minute they can shove it down their a holes . Man i'm not a miu oshi/miu D but i can't help rooting for the underdogs/hidden gems she's not so hidden anymore but still i think she's awesome and deserves another push . Ma chaling is also serious about this others are just talking she's doing showrooms about fashions called " fashion studying stream " but she some times talk and does other " fun " stuff like other too but unfortunately shes not even top 10 shes either 12 or 13 since shes clearly not gonna win this even though shes working so hard i'd rather shitao win . Others seem not serious enough or could get a modeling job easily/ if they are pushed which is likely to happen .

Omori maho & kubo satone fans keep battling for that 3rd place spot it keeps changing since day 1 these days things calmed down i guess because maho is still 3rd & satone is 4th . Gyoten yurina 5th place spot hasn't changed since day 1 i think yeah shes 5th since day 1 .Other than that 6th to 20th keeps changing . The akb bracket ends tomorrow 4/10 7:59 jst .

I don't know if i should consider it funny or not but i watched a yoshikawa nanase stream the middle part she was saying : you guys seem busy throwing stars it must be hard .. mm what should i talk about and then they told her to talk by herself *_* .

* throwing stars / gifts / commenting is how your favorite member can gain points in this event you'll get it if you have an account on showroom *

--

i personally hope ske is next i don't know much about hkt .
Hitomi got so thin, she looks like a Bratz doll.

ynfjlcg8jpn41.jpg

she was already really thin last comeback. Next album drops and she'll be dissipated into the air.

kvzmxqdcj1n41.jpg

i mean thats what korean/ japanese people are in too i guess

S

Some

Namba single covers title is : datte datte datte .

looks good

edit : also appetently stu's 5th single is delayed due to COVID-19

Top Bottom