THE BOYZ has won MNET 'Road To Kingdom'

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­797,050
Yup pretty sure everyone expected this outcome right from the moment the lineup was announced! Massive congratulations to The Boyz and their fans. Participating in Kingdom could give them the boost they need to truly become a top tier boy group.

Kinda mad at Mnet for cucking ONF there. They really deserve to go through as well after how they've had, imo, the best performances of the season. The final was so chill inducing with it being so similar to Queendom's finale with the hot favourites (MAMAMOO/The Boyz) facing off against the underdog (Oh My Girl/ONF)! ONF are even OMG's juniors.

Edit: Really curious to see which other groups join Kingdom. Any predictions?

I think Stray Kids, CIX, ATEEZ, SF9, Astro and VICTON would be possible considerations. Also think they might try to get a bigger group on the show. Maybe NU'EST? I wonder if they could get a huge 2nd gen soloist to come on like how Park Bom did. The Shawol in me is hoping Taemin could go so that we can watch his interactions with everyone and see how they all fanboy over him but then several factors like solo promotions, SuperM's comeback and SM's beef with Mnet would prevent that.

Last edited:

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­104,250
I haven't even seen the final stages but I expected nothing less after their last stage slayed me. I'm sad about the eliminations though. All that hard work and budget for nothing. Hopefully their performances encouraged more people to check out the other groups anyway.

Top Bottom