The censorship of Andrew yang

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000

Why is Andrew yang being censored by western media? This isn’t some conspiracy theory it’s actually legit. I want some well thought honest answers and opinions on why is the media censoring yang and why do they keep asking him questions about China only during the previous democratic debates.

Last edited:

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Why do you think?

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
I know the many reasons it’s obvious because he doesn’t fit their narrative. But what are yours?
I don't follow whatever this is so I don't have an opinion. I just wanted to know your opinion on why

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
I don't follow whatever this is so I don't have an opinion. I just wanted to know your opinion on why
Keeping my opinion to myself for a bit for obvious reasons in before I get reported again and censor me because I don’t fit their narrative or go against their one sided viewpoints.

I want some answers why is the media trying to censor yang and why do they keep asking him questions about China only during the previous democratic debates. This is democracy right shouldn’t everyone be allowed to talk and the right to no censorship regardless of race and creed.

Last edited:

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Keeping my opinion to myself for a bit for obvious reasons in before I get reported again and censor me because I don’t fit their narrative or go against their one sided viewpoints.

I want some answers why is the media trying to censor yang and why do they keep asking him questions about China only during the previous democratic debates. This is democracy right shouldn’t everyone be allowed to talk and the right to no censorship regardless of race and creed.
Dude, you can see that Yang is being censored while at the same time disagreeing with your take on the HK protests. Leave H+ for a bit to find them, many agree with his politics, white Americans included.

You got your thread locked up because of your insults to the other users, not because mods wanted to censor you.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Dude, you can see that Yang is being censored while at the same time disagreeing with your take on the HK protests. Leave H+ for a bit to find them, many agree with his politics, white Americans included.

You got your thread locked up because of your insults to the other users, not because mods wanted to censor you.
I know I’m just proving a point with hypocrisy on the people in this forum. The same people who support democracy and freedom in other countries but turn a blind eye in their own country when someone is being affected like when kapernick kneel down during the national anthem and his ban from the NFL afterwards because of it, censorship of yang, and so many more I can list within the last 50 years. And this is just the tip of that iceberg. So technically who’s brainwashed here it’s definitely not me I can tell you that.

Clown is a pretty tame insult. Someone obviously got offended and censor me by reporting it because it went against their viewpoint. Not really surprised so.

Anyways anyone else have opinions on Andrew yang and the censorship regardless if he’s right or wrong on certain policies. No policies are perfect keep that in mind. Let’s keep this on topic and why he’s being censored by western media.

Last edited:

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
I left this 24 hours to see if there were more reactions. Pretty shocking and hypocritical people here are silent about this but will move heaven and earth to put down China or any form of regime that goes against white imperialism and white colonization aka fake freedom and democracy under white rule. Censorship in your own back yard but turn a blind eye about it it’s laughable beyond belief.

So many Yes to Freedom, democracy, and white imperialism to other countries. But when it comes to freedom and democracy in your own backyard no such thing exist. Oppressing and suppressing blacks, Asians, and other minorities are okay in your own countries. A fucking joke period and it’s sad that many here refuse to see it.

I don’t fight for China I fight against white imperialism and white colonization that so many people are confused with. I support Hong Kong freedom and democracy but not under white rule.

Last edited:
Top Bottom