DUH!!!!!!!!

Not a big fan of that song, but yoohyeon ofc is perfection :love::love:

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­822,045
Something fun :)

[Gotcha!] Dreamcatcher Sua, Gahyeon's Surprise words! It's prohibited for Mr CEO?!

Love the fact Gahyeon is going to wear black to her wedding and her spouse will wear white (it should be noted she did not specify the gender of the spouse)

And the interview you've all been waiting for...Umu got to interview Dreamcatcher thanks to My Music Taste! :D

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­34,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Something fun :)

[Gotcha!] Dreamcatcher Sua, Gahyeon's Surprise words! It's prohibited for Mr CEO?!

such a good video! i love these kinds of shows. both of them are so hilarious xD

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­77,963
For some reason my preorder payment was sent back to me. I should place order again...
rkVhjiT.png

--------------------------

the jp albums pre-order? did you get from cdjapan? my order in cdjapan is still ok

Looks like they will definitely do a concert in Paris, their MMT campaing has advanced a lot.
which stage is it at, confirming venue? i guess the eu tour is going to be in oct, since they have that performance in brussels on oct 5.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,390,211
the jp albums pre-order? did you get from cdjapan? my order in cdjapan is still ok
I think the issue was with BigPay. Since it's a preorder, maybe they couldn't transfer the money yet, was pending. Then one day just return it to me.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­161,050
which stage is it at, confirming venue? i guess the eu tour is going to be in oct, since they have that performance in brussels on oct 5.

MyMusicTaste didn't confirm a date and the place, but we know Dreamcatcher will be in Brussels Oct 5, maybe arount this date or in november.

Top Bottom