Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,750
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a question... :wherearethelies:
If i get a 5-star char at wish 60, for example, do i get another one at wish 90? Or the counting process restarts? :wherearethelies:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,750
Pronouns
He/Him
How about building Beidou instead of Razor? Beidou isn't a greedy/selfish DPS like Razor so when you use her ult, you can switch to other characters and it'll carry over, and Beidou can provide some shields too!
Is Beidou really buildable tho? When i stopped playing she was like Z tier list :TzuyuKek: I've never tried her tho.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I have a question... :wherearethelies:
If i get a 5-star char at wish 60, for example, do i get another one at wish 90? Or the counting process restarts? :wherearethelies:
I think it resets but you will be guaranteed the limited 5* for your next pity if you lost the 50/50, and this carries over to the next limited banner. So if there's a certain character you're waiting for, you can save that guaranteed pity for them!

Is Beidou really buildable tho? When i stopped playing she was like Z tier list :TzuyuKek: I've never tried her tho.
I enjoy playing her, I think more than Razor tbh :youdontsay:
asjkfhaf I don't usually look at tiers; all characters can be viable with the right tools and some attention!!!

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,750
Pronouns
He/Him
It resets when you get a 5 star :TipPar:

I think it resets but you will be guaranteed the limited 5* for your next pity if you lost the 50/50, and this carries over to the next limited banner. So if there's a certain character you're waiting for, you can save that guaranteed pity for them!

I enjoy playing her, I think more than Razor tbh :youdontsay:
asjkfhaf I don't usually look at tiers; all characters can be viable with the right tools and some attention!!!
You can't tell a LoL player not to follow the meta, Bay :TzuyuKek:
But honestly, i take the tier list in consideration so i don't end up leveling a bad char. This good/bad thing might be relative, but still worth a look so i don't get stuck with an Amber or something like that :TzuyuKek:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Whew, I somehow managed to meet a rlly nice group of players while doing dragonspine domain. We were doing the lvl 90 one and kept dying, but they were very patient and didn't get annoyed or frustrated. Normally ppl would leave after the first failed attempt, but they were very friendly and stuck around until we beat it. It was kind of funny though, because the way we beat it was by the Fischl soloing it...their dodging skills were on point.

Anyway, I wish more co-op experiences were like this.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I just noticed I have 10 million mora, ujhygtfrd
Spare me some mora...
830151204629512193.png

You can't tell a LoL player not to follow the meta, Bay :TzuyuKek:
But honestly, i take the tier list in consideration so i don't end up leveling a bad char. This good/bad thing might be relative, but still worth a look so i don't get stuck with an Amber or something like that :TzuyuKek:
:angry:

I have a few words for you, Chip...
tenor.gif

but yeah I totally get you, resources are precious in this game if you don't want to go through the grind :peepoblanket:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
ok, but wtf is that domain in Day 3. I have zero debuffs on and still lose before even beating one enemy. :olafdisgust::olafdisgust::olafdisgust:
I'm dying here. I need to co-op. Desperately :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:
I just want those primos :pandafrozen::pandafrozen::pandafrozen:
Beidou is super fun and relatively easy to build. I mained her up until I got Keqing earlier last month. (Finally got Beidou to Friendship lvl 10 too)
I think her best team is an EC team with another electro unit + a hydro unit like Mona/Childe (or even Barbara) to enable EC with auto-attacks during her ult
I just think she's great ~

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,750
Pronouns
He/Him
Beidou is super fun and relatively easy to build. I mained her up until I got Keqing earlier last month. (Finally got Beidou to Friendship lvl 10 too)
I think her best team is an EC team with another electro unit + a hydro unit like Mona/Childe (or even Barbara) to enable EC with auto-attacks during her ult
I just think she's great ~
Barbara is the only hydro char i own :tears: I was using her for this exact same purpose, but i was pairing her with Fischl instead.
I might give Beidou a chance if i don't get used to Chongyun (which seems likely). At this point i'm open to trying anything, i just want a claymore char in my team :sejeongcry:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
ok, but wtf is that domain in Day 3. I have zero debuffs on and still lose before even beating one enemy. :olafdisgust::olafdisgust::olafdisgust:
I'm dying here. I need to co-op. Desperately :peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:
I just want those primos :pandafrozen::pandafrozen::pandafrozen:
If you still need someone to co-op with for it, let me know, I have a couple of friends that might be able to help out too!

hallyuplus where is your fav spot in game ?

i like that shrine that overlooks diluc oppa house :love:
I find myself teleporting next to the big tree in Windrise a lot! :poggers:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
If you still need someone to co-op with for it, let me know, I have a couple of friends that might be able to help out too!

I find myself teleporting next to the big tree in Windrise a lot! :poggers:

oh i like big tree too but for some reason get really bad framerate there lol

anyway i cant play game much for few weeks month or so, but i will try do daily quest and easy events :heartpar:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
I have a new favourite team comp. Cryo Keqing :wow:
Perma-freeze everything, Ice-infusion via Chongyun and let ha destroy all the enemies :pandasantacookie:
The reason it was too hard was bc I didn't realise I had the difficulty set to hard mode :TzuyuKek:
Thinking of doing some co-op artifact domains later though, (my Childe needs a new artifact set) so if anyone wants to do that I'm fine with joining :pandasantacookie:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232

:poggers: I read about that on a leaks sub a few days ago. Kinda disappointed it's only Barbara and Jean, but ig we'll get some for other characters later. Also, I hope the Barbara one isn't a swimsuit, and if it is then not a fanservicey one...I don't want to see grown men dirsting over Barbara more than they already do :NayeonDisgust:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
Finally unlocked the second section of my teapot. :poggers:
Travelling salesman is back! This time I have:
- Northland Hound
- Shiba
- Sub-Space Boulder: Craggy Canopy
- Sub-Space Boulder: Rocky Bulwark
- Sub-Space Boulder: Refined Beauty