The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
I got C4 Diona :wow:so close to C6...I'm tempted to do a few more pulls on Zhongli's banner, but I don't wanna risk actually getting him and resetting my pity.

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Let's see if Azhdaha lets me beat him today :bakacat:
He's beat me every time I challenged him this week. :tears:
I just want talent mats for Kazuha damnit!:peepoblanket:

Update: I died 5 times and all my food is gone but I finally beat him :sejeongcry:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Finally got C2 Beidou. My Childe Firework Team is one step closer to completion. :poggers:
Now if only Bennett would come home... :tears:
Who else is in that Firework Team, it sounds lit and I'm totally not gonna try it out for when I put Childe in my main party :poggers:

i dont like childe person they are mean :(
But he's the greatest toy salesman in Snezhnaya :feelsblankie:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
I finished the energy amplifier event on my NA account, now I need to do it on my Asia one...which will be much harder, seeing as I'm only AR35 and very weak

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
The co-op event starts in a few days and I need people to co-op for with that. It sounds super fun!
Who else is in that Firework Team, it sounds lit and I'm totally not gonna try it out for when I put Childe in my main party :poggers:
Childe, Beidou, Fischl & Bennett :poggers:
I still need Bennett, but he refuses to come home and I used up all my starglitter the other month so I can't get him from the shop either :peepoblanket:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
does anyone play on mobile ? i try but it was really hard 😮

also my tea bird salesman wasnt there today :cry:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I finished the energy amplifier event on my NA account, now I need to do it on my Asia one...which will be much harder, seeing as I'm only AR35 and very weak
I can help you out on Asia!

The co-op event starts in a few days and I need people to co-op for with that. It sounds super fun!

Childe, Beidou, Fischl & Bennett :poggers:
I still need Bennett, but he refuses to come home and I used up all my starglitter the other month so I can't get him from the shop either :peepoblanket:

Let's co-op if we're free! :RunPar:

Oh nice, I'll give that team a try bc the electro-charged would look so good! Aw no :peepoblanket: fingers crossed he'll appear in the banners soon, especially during Kazuha's banner bc that would be a double win for you.

does anyone play on mobile ? i try but it was really hard 😮

also my tea bird salesman wasnt there today :cry:
I play on mobile and sometimes it can be a pain...

The bird salesman appears every Friday-Monday!

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Let's co-op if we're free! :RunPar:

Oh nice, I'll give that team a try bc the electro-charged would look so good! Aw no :peepoblanket: fingers crossed he'll appear in the banners soon, especially during Kazuha's banner bc that would be a double win for you.
ooh, co-oping would be fun! I finally caved the other day and co-oped some domains for the first time. It was fun :pandasantacookie:
Electro-charged have some of my favourite teams, even if it doesn't do as much damage as pyro-based teams :TeaPar:
Hoping that he's not on Eula/Klee banners. He's the only 4-star that I'm missing :peepoblanket:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
He's definitely not going to be on Eula's banner. Current leaks say that the 4*s on her banner will be Beidou, Xingqiu and Xinyan
Perfect! That means I don't have to wish on her. I already have my most wanted cons for Beidou (C2) & Xingqiu (C1) so I can hold off on them for the moment
Still no Ningguang banner features though... Hopefully she gets another rate-up soon
:peepoblanket:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Perfect! That means I don't have to wish on her. I already have my most wanted cons for Beidou (C2) & Xingqiu (C1) so I can hold off on them for the moment
Still no Ningguang banner features though... Hopefully she gets another rate-up soon
:peepoblanket:
Yeah, I'm also waiting for that. I need just one more constellation to get her to C6. Would be so good if she's on Kazuha's banner.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭237,763
I'm already bored with the housing system. Furnishings take too long to craft unless keep using the adeptal speed, and the load limit is annoying as the resin cap.

Top Bottom