Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
There are a lot of leaks already for 2.1 so I'll just leave them as spoilers

Her kit looks insane, but that's to be expected from an Archon. For those going for her, it seems like the new ER artifacts might work best for her.

8dxbjbafe4d71.png
7yxb6hawd4d71.jpg

No Scaramouche :angry::angry::angry:
Should've saved La Signora for Endgame imho. It'd make her 10x more impactful.
Raiden looks awesome! Kazuha won't be happy about me putting his friend's killer in the same party as him
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Should've saved La Signora for Endgame imho. It'd make her 10x more impactful.
The fact she's being brought in right now means there's a lot more to the story than we probably expect and there will be far more enemies coming in future regions and the more we progress. End game is years into the future so it makes sense bringing her in now.

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
The fact she's being brought in right now means there's a lot more to the story than we probably expect and there will be far more enemies coming in future regions and the more we progress. End game is years into the future so it makes sense bringing her in now.
Yep. true. Maybe I'm just salty bc I wanted Scaramouche to be added.
They teased us in 1.6 Livestream only for no new news to drop.
:tears::tears::tears:
We've been getting a lot of female characters lately so I'm expecting a huge increase in male characters next (Tohma, Ayato come home...)
I'm honestly super interested in the madman that is Dottore. Wondering if Signora will get a banner soon or if she'll just stay as a weekly boss 🤔

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
omg, Kokomi looks awesome!
That's it, I'll try my luck at getting her after Baal. My Baizhu saving will have to wait. The game better not make me lose my 3rd 50/50 in a row.
:jinjudge:

Reminder to self to not get scammed into pulling on the weapon banner after getting mistsplitter. I'm committing to 10 rolls on that banner per update from now on.
:munchlax:

spoiler: for new scenery
Finally, someone to use my R2 Lost Prayer on! (Standard Banner hasn't been kind to me and gave me weapon dupes)

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
but there was a bunch of scenes where the voice of her father didn't match the mouth movements of the character
I forgot to reply to this earlier but now that you mention it, I have noticed that the mouth movements in a lot of the new quests don't really match the English voices, which is weird because I don't recall this issue being in previous patches. Hoping MHY fixes this for future quests.
I'm forcing myself to go slow so I don't run out of content too soon.
Meanwhile I'm having to somewhat speedrun through things because this was the last week where I'm going to have a lot of time to spend on the game everyday since things get hectic for me starting next week with deadlines and exams coming up soon :tears:
I'm really hoping that Tohma is the rumoured 2nd 4-star in the 2.1 update; though realistically it'll be Gorou (bc Kokomi). I like them both, but I just want Tohma more bc he's just so likeable and I like his personality.
I don't think we're going to see either of them on a banner in 2.1 since we would have seen Mihoyo tease them and also, nothing about them from leakers.

I'll pull for Tohma if he's on the same banner as a 5* I'm going to be interested. Really enjoyed his character personality through the quests. Mihoyo has really knocked it out of the part with all the new characters and voice actors. Fair play to them but there's only few characters I can easily decide to pull for as a very low spender lol.
Wondering if Signora will get a banner soon or if she'll just stay as a weekly boss 🤔
Lol I've had to mute Scaramouche as a word on twitter because it was getting annoying seeing his name being spammed under all Genshin tweets that didn't even have any relation to him. On the bright side for people who are waiting for him, at least you all will have enough saved up for him when his banner eventually drops.

I think Signora could get added to a banner towards the end of this year maybe? Mihoyo will definitely do it eventually since she's 100% going to bring in a lot of money for them

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
They teased us in 1.6 Livestream only for no new news to drop.
:tears::tears::tears:
We've been getting a lot of female characters lately so I'm expecting a huge increase in male characters next (Tohma, Ayato come home...)
I'm honestly super interested in the madman that is Dottore. Wondering if Signora will get a banner soon or if she'll just stay as a weekly boss 🤔
if it makes u feel better, Scaramouche will be appearing in 2.1
cnaomdbkk4d71.png

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Lol I've had to mute Scaramouche as a word on twitter because it was getting annoying seeing his name being spammed under all Genshin tweets that didn't even have any relation to him. On the bright side for people who are waiting for him, at least you all will have enough saved up for him when his banner eventually drops.

I think Signora could get added to a banner towards the end of this year maybe? Mihoyo will definitely do it eventually since she's 100% going to bring in a lot of money for them
SKDJSK
I've heard that the Scaramouche savers on twt are pretty intense. I don't blame you :TzuyuKek:

I'm more of a Baizhu wanter tbh, but he's not coming until next year so I have to set priorities. So It'll be Scaramouche/Thoma and then Baizhu, whenever he comes out.

I'm gonna go for Baal & Kokomi and hopefully save the rest of my primos for a while (unless someone like Ayato drops in 2.2 ofc)

I'll finally be getting an archon & Jesus 2.0 (AKA Kokomi). I'm really hoping for a Standard Banner re-vamp in 2.1, though we haven't heard much about that lately aside from rumours. Adding Albedo to standard would be the best news for me. I wouldn't even be sad if he spooked me in my rolls.
A Signora banner would mean that the frostbearer catalyst will finally be usable :poggers:
Meanwhile I'm having to somewhat speedrun through things because this was the last week where I'm going to have a lot of time to spend on the game everyday since things get hectic for me starting next week with deadlines and exams coming up soon :tears:
I haven't even unlocked the bounties/requests system on the reputation system :TzuyuKek:
I have like... 80 more EXP to go until that. I just know that if I rush everything through in the first week, then Inazuma will be just like Liyue & Mondstadt. A huge place with nothing to do but kill trash mobs, especially during the last few days of 2.0 when there are no new events taking place. I'm saving some of my world quests for exactly this reason. Like don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy the farming aspect; why else would I have over 1.5K Celcelias. But I think it can get tiring after a while too.

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
SKDJSK
I've heard that the Scaramouche savers on twt are pretty intense. I don't blame you :TzuyuKek:
Yeah the ones on Twitter are horrible, although that applies to a lot of the people on Genshin Twitter. The worst ones are usually the Ganyu, Xiao & Hu Tao mains always fighting over who the better DPS is like it even matters in a PvE game but for some reason Scaramouche savers seem to be just next level. You'll find them under the replies of every Genshin tweet from a big account and they're toxic as hell.
I'm more of a Baizhu wanter tbh, but he's not coming until next year so I have to set priorities. So It'll be Scaramouche/Thoma and then Baizhu, whenever he comes out.
I wonder how long it is until we finally get news about Dendro characters. Nearly a year into the game and there's still nothing. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they make us wait until Sumeru before giving us anything.
I'm really hoping for a Standard Banner re-vamp in 2.1, though we haven't heard much about that lately aside from rumors. Adding Albedo to standard would be the best news for me. I wouldn't even be sad if he spooked me in my rolls.
I'm not too far away from soft pity on the standard banner so I'll probably hold off on pulling on it anymore with the free wishes until we actually get the revamp. I'm scared of getting cons for Keqing/Mona or even worse, getting Qiqi. Also don't wanna get copies of the 5* weapons I already got (Aquila & WGS).
I haven't even unlocked the bounties/requests system on the reputation system
The main reason I speed-ran through the Story & Archon quests (plus a few world quests) was to unlock the bounties and requests. Gonna be taking it slow from tomorrow since I'll be getting an hour max to play daily as opposed to the 5+ hours I've had this week. Farming mobs for Ayaka and the weapon has been so annoying and the worst part is that Baal also requires mats from the Nobushi mobs for her ascension.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
I wonder how long it is until we finally get news about Dendro characters. Nearly a year into the game and there's still nothing. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they make us wait until Sumeru before giving us anything.
I think Dendro & The Chasm should be out maybe a few months after Inazuma wraps up. It'll likely act as an introduction as Mihoyo moves away from Inazuma and into Sumeru & the Dendro archon. Speaking of, I really hope that they continue with the Honkai look likes for Genshin's archons, as the possible archon equivalent in Honkai looks amazing!
oixlwem2vx761.png

I really like all of the current known Dendro characters, so I hope we can see more of them! Last time I checked people were saying that Baizhu & Yaoyao were being reviewed by internal testers, (but idk how true that is skdjsk) so I just hope we get to see them soon.

The main reason I speed-ran through the Story & Archon quests (plus a few world quests) was to unlock the bounties and requests. Gonna be taking it slow from tomorrow since I'll be getting an hour max to play daily as opposed to the 5+ hours I've had this week. Farming mobs for Ayaka and the weapon has been so annoying and the worst part is that Baal also requires mats from the Nobushi mobs for her ascension.
ooh, that's gotta be tough. I haven't really had anything major to farm this week so I've been farming the pyro hypostasis for Thoma instead -- let's hope he takes those mats ofc -- along with stocking up on weapon ascension mats for future Inazuma weapons. I've probably got enough mats to get mistsplitter to lvl 80. Now that we know some of Baal's ascension mats I'll be pre-farming for her talent books too.
I'm not too far away from soft pity on the standard banner so I'll probably hold off on pulling on it anymore with the free wishes until we actually get the revamp. I'm scared of getting cons for Keqing/Mona or even worse, getting Qiqi. Also don't wanna get copies of the 5* weapons I already got (Aquila & WGS).
I'm not too far from soft pity too, so I think I'll be hoarding all my Standard pulls for now on the possible chance that the banner gets updated. I've got all the Standard characters now and don't really want another copy of any of them atm. Though C2 Mona would be nice and the only weapon I really want rn is the Skyward Hard or PJWS, but they've been dodging me like the plague...

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I just forged Amenoma Kageuchi!! Since im building my main as a dps this is awesome for him most people build kazuha as a support and use others as hard carry not me NOT ME I AM MAKING HIM THE BEST DPS THIS GAME HAS EVER HAD :angry: the one mat needs a domain :/

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
Had a super weird co-op this morning. Was matching for the Ayaka/Raiden talent mats domain and the host made us fight three bosses before even starting the domain adksdjsk
:TzuyuKek:
Switching back to Beidou main DPS this week! Just used her in Azhdaha and she's doing 40K raw damage just by herself! :poggers:

I wanna play around with her perfect parry mechanic. Plus I got her BIS weapon last week and I should be able to test it on her soon.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
I just forged Amenoma Kageuchi!! Since im building my main as a dps this is awesome for him most people build kazuha as a support and use others as hard carry not me NOT ME I AM MAKING HIM THE BEST DPS THIS GAME HAS EVER HAD :angry: the one mat needs a domain :/

congrat :shablob:

do you think that sword would be good for ayaka too ?

Last edited:

Pandaa

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
there is lots of seagrass in inazuma, i wonder if there are any dugong or manatee ?

also has anyone seen those singing racoon things ? :ShockedPar:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759

Most people probably already knew about this, but looks like Sara is going to be on Baal's banner

I made up my mind to go for both 5-stars for 2.1. After seeing Kokomi's kit I just can't skip her.
With all the anniversary celebrations, we're bound to get a whole bunch of free wishes. Let's just hope that Mihoyo's not stingy and gives us more than a single 10-pull.

Sara being on Baal's banner makes the most sense imo. Not just bc of their connection, but also because her C6 specifically buffs electro characters. Hopefully, I'll be able to get her to C6 someday. She'd work pretty well with both Baal & Beidou, esp with Beidou's C6 res reduction (Beidou C6 come home)

I just hope that the other two characters on her banner aren't Sucrose, Diona or Noelle. I have all of them at C6...

Last edited:

Pandaa

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,122
I made up my mind to go for both 5-stars for 2.1. After seeing Kokomi's kit I just can't skip her.
With all the anniversary celebrations, we're bound to get a whole bunch of free wishes. Let's just hope that Mihoyo's not stingy and gives us more than a single 10-pull.

Sara being on Baal's banner makes the most sense imo. Not just bc of their connection, but also because her C6 specifically buffs electro characters. Hopefully, I'll be able to get her to C6 someday. She'd work pretty well with both Baal & Beidou, esp with Beidou's C6 res reduction (Beidou C6 come home)

I just hope that the other two characters on her banner aren't Sucrose, Diona or Noelle. I have all of them at C6...

i ended up getting akaya but have no money for shogun now lol

Top Bottom