The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
All my Emblem of Severed Fate pieces will be Kokomi pieces rn. They're all rolling into HP & ER with zero crit rolls. RIP my Baal build. I guess I'll have to give her my Keqing's old Thundersoother set for the time being. I finished all my weeklies today so I'm going all-in for the new electro/hydro boss mat farming tomorrow.
sjjdjfjsdj

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Update day! Not at me forgetting about the Battlepass and doing like half the Spiral Abyss after reset. Ruined account
613063572666449981.gif

It took them like 5 minutes to kick me out of the server sjdjjsjk :TzuyuKek:
My Raiden summoning circle is complete! :poggers:

202191626_png__1.png

when does free aniversary present come out ?​
The login event with the 10 free wishes starts on the 28th of September :poggers:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭652,922
how long would it take to reroll accoutnt for shogun noona ? you can get 4 fate things each time and it takes 30 min

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
how long would it take to reroll accoutnt for shogun noona ? you can get 4 fate things each time and it takes 30 min
I don't think it's worth it...the odds of you getting a 5 star in 4 pulls and the on banner one at that is very low

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759

Genshin_Impact_20210901131823.jpg

Finally! Sara and Raiden at soft pity with only 20 wishes spent!
Now time to save all my 2.1 pulls for Kokomi! I now have three characters to level up. RIP my resources. :bakacat:

The worst thing about playing on PS has to be the lack of a pre-download function. I spent almost 30 minutes just waiting for the game to download :sejeongcry:

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭652,922
I don't think it's worth it...the odds of you getting a 5 star in 4 pulls and the on banner one at that is very low

how about reroll until i get di luc oppa or shogun ? :ShockedPar:

anyway good luck hallyupluser !

also is the sara person good ?

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
I just finished the archon quest, and whew....that was a lot to take in. I have so many thoughts

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
The new fishing mechanic is super fun! I'm for sure excited about this. Haven't started on the archon quest bc fishing is too fun!
Speedran the new electro boss to get Raiden to lvl 80 (non-ascended), I'm happy with her level for now. Time to start farming for Kokomi!
:pandasantacookie:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Thoma leaks are out. oof, it looks like my pre-farming was worth it after all! I guess I was right in assuming his local mats are from the upcoming Island
Now tell me his talent books so I can pre-farm them all to the max. pls don't be transience, I'm saving them for Kkomi.
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

hix8ifssnwk71.jpg

e2wfzw56sxk71.png

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Thoma leaks are out. oof, it looks like my pre-farming was worth it after all! I guess I was right in assuming his local mats are from the upcoming Island
Now tell me his talent books so I can pre-farm them all to the max. pls don't be transience, I'm saving them for Kkomi.
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

hix8ifssnwk71.jpg

Polearms users have the coolest animations!!!

Thank god, it's treasure hoarders; I have plenty coins!! and I'm seeing people saying he's basically a pyro Xingqiu? I'm about to lose my mind ajkhfasfjka I love how he has shields too, aaaaa I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO DROP, I'm so glad that he's a 4* :sejeongcry:

Major spoilers for the Archon quest, just me rambling about some parts that had me internally scream ajsfha
  • When Baal obliterated Signora?? I was speechless and still am?? Also just before you battle her and the Traveller actually SPEAKS
  • The theory of Scaramouche/Pale Flame lore being confirmed, also in terms of strength, Scaramouche is superior to Signora. I wish we could've actually seen what happened between him and Yae. God, I love Scaramouche, his VA (Eng) was amazing
  • Teppei... I got so easily attached to him and was so sad for him... seeing him turning old and weak like nooooo....
  • Reuniting with Thoma; him saying it felt like a long time since he last saw you, and that he was looking forward to seeing you every day...
  • I must have missed it but what happened to Sara after the whole fiasco? Girl was left lying on the ground and we never saw her after??
Anyway... there is still a lot to process and a lot of things that made me just go wow :tears:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
Polearms users have the coolest animations!!!

Thank god, it's treasure hoarders; I have plenty coins!! and I'm seeing people saying he's basically a pyro Xingqiu? I'm about to lose my mind ajkhfasfjka I love how he has shields too, aaaaa I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO DROP, I'm so glad that he's a 4* :sejeongcry:

Major spoilers for the Archon quest, just me rambling about some parts that had me internally scream ajsfha
  • When Baal obliterated Signora?? I was speechless and still am?? Also just before you battle her and the Traveller actually SPEAKS
  • The theory of Scaramouche/Pale Flame lore being confirmed, also in terms of strength, Scaramouche is superior to Signora. I wish we could've actually seen what happened between him and Yae. God, I love Scaramouche, his VA (Eng) was amazing
  • Teppei... I got so easily attached to him and was so sad for him... seeing him turning old and weak like nooooo....
  • Reuniting with Thoma; him saying it felt like a long time since he last saw you, and that he was looking forward to seeing you every day...
  • I must have missed it but what happened to Sara after the whole fiasco? Girl was left lying on the ground and we never saw her after??
Anyway... there is still a lot to process and a lot of things that made me just go wow :tears:
ngl, I found Teppei to be annoying and wasn't really sad when he died, gfrds. But Signora's death left me shook. I saw some ppl theorizing that she would die, but I didn't think it would actually happen.

Speaking of Scaramouche, I wish we had seen more of him. Like, he literally makes the most sense as the main antagonist of Inazuma and given his relationship with Raiden, I rlly feel like he should've had a bigger role to play in the story. Although, I wonder if he even remembers what he is? From what Yae said, it kind of seems like he lost his memories after Raiden sealed his powers away...but I also feel like the surpassing cup description kind of contradicts that...but at the same time I feel like it would've been brought up if he did remember. Like, surely he'd have some beef against Raiden for it.

idk, I am confusion :CupPar:

Top Bottom