Events
VIP+
Top Ten Elite
Third Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,795,233
Elite Points (Sept. + Oct.)
:poggers: Yunjin is amazing...I must have her. Glad that as of now you can get her for free from lantern right. Don't have to risk my guaranteed pity

Though, Shenhe being a cryo support is pretty tempting for my Ayaka...

soozie

🍑
Events
VIP+
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭186,450
So many leaks at once fnjkwef
Yunjin's animation is amazing, I love the opera elements :wow: I'll definitely try to get her and Ningguang's skin from the event

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
I levelled up Albedo's weapon today! I should be able to grind out enough primos to get him next week.
If I lose my next 50-50 it'll be proof that my character pulls are cursed
:peepoblanket:

Definitely swiping for that new Keqing skin. My Welkins only have three months left before they expire so I could get a few of those when it finally drops.
Those skins are so expensive though. I can't even imagine what price they'd put on SFX enchancing skins if the basic ones cost this much
:olafdisgust:
Dendro is finally coming!! :poggers: Seems like the reaction for hydro and maybe electro. Hopefully, we'll some more news soon
I want another nice electro reaction :pepesanta:

The thing I want the most is for them to buff electro resonance. I can't get any benefit from playing mono-electro on a resonance that requires reactions to trigger it :peepoblanket:

Baizhu might finally be making it out of Mihoyo's dungeon soon. I can't wait! :duckpar:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
PMA is back in abyss in 2.4. :olafdisgust:
Oh no. Looks like I'll be one starring 12-1 this time :peepoblanket:
I finally built my Hu Tao to where she can nuke over 120K vapes, so we'll see if she can carry me against that stupid physical cube :angry:

Those Pyro Abyss Heralds look interesting though. Praying for Electro/Hydro weakness for this one. No more cryo impact pls.
No more Mirror Maiden & Maguu Kenki. I might finally be able to 36-star it without the infinite time wasters :munchlax:

2.4 Abyss:

12-1-1: Perpetual Mechanical Array (edited from PMA to clarify)

12-1-2: Pyro Abyss Herald

12-2-1: Primo Geovishap

12-2-2: Hydro Abyss Herald

12-3-1: Ruin Grader

12-3-2: Pyro Herald, Hydro Herald, Abyss Lector

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
Decided to farm Dragonspine for chests today only to find out that I have over 30 undiscovered chests there along with like... two time trial challenges. :ShockedPar:
I failed at exploration in that region. I guess I'm blind then :lurk1:

possible Keqing skin :poggers:
Finally! :palove:
yup yup, I'm swiping for that skin. idc idc :pepesanta:

I will never get the jean skin, but the Keq skin Totally worth the wait :heartublob:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: C C

Dragon of the West

Iroh
VIP+
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,500
A vtuber I watch quite often ended up being on the list of participating channels for the KFC wings event so I decided to gift her 2 subs! The wings actually look really good. Already planning on using them when I (hopefully) get Kazuha!
ryxmyzjptw181.jpg

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
15 pulls left until soft pity. We'll get there in a few days hopefully. Albedo, you will be mine :pepesanta:

This new artifact domain is cursed. three full days of resin and all of my Kokomi pieces rolled to Defence, while all my Albedo pieces rolled into HP. :squirtlechristmas:
What is this... I thought these two are supposed to be the easiest characters to farm for:olafdisgust:
A vtuber I watch quite often ended up being on the list of participating channels for the KFC wings event so I decided to gift her 2 subs! The wings actually look really good. Already planning on using them when I (hopefully) get Kazuha!
ryxmyzjptw181.jpg
They look so good :omgwhat:
I think I might get them next week. Kazuha has been suffering with the Liyue wings for too long. :sejeongcry:
2 Twitch subs cost almost 20 dollars here so no take-out for me this week :peepoblanket:
Most of the VTubers/Content Creators I follow mainly stream on YouTube so I'll just have to find a random streamer instead :poggers:

Dragon of the West

Iroh
VIP+
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,500
2 Twitch subs cost almost 20 dollars here so no take-out for me this week :peepoblanket:
Yeah I got really lucky with that thanks to regional pricing. 2 gifted subs cost me just over 3 usd which is great lol.
anyone doing the quest?

event quest ommo kinda hard for me lols
What part of the event are you finding difficult? Checking out some guides on YouTube might help you out

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
Shenhe is starting to look like a hard skip. Why create a buffer with lower multipliers than Rosaria?
Make it make sense Mihoyo...
I guess I'll be waiting for Ayato, plus Kazuha & Ayaka's re-runs before I can finally finish my perma-freeze team
:squirtlechristmas:
Yeah I got really lucky with that thanks to regional pricing. 2 gifted subs cost me just over 3 usd which is great lol.
I-

What?!
It costs 16 to 18 dollars here depending on if you have access to the first time sub discount or not :sejeongcry:

If only Mihoyo could add it to the store. Twitch is way too expensive here :peepoblanket:

Dragon of the West

Iroh
VIP+
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,500
It costs 16 to 18 dollars here depending on if you have access to the first time sub discount or not :sejeongcry:

If only Mihoyo could add it to the store. Twitch is way too expensive here :peepoblanket:
Yeah as much as I managed to benefit from it I still think it's really stupid how Mihoyo thought it was a good idea to do this event using Twitch subs when different players based on their region will be paying drastically different amounts of money.

They should have just included the item in the in-game store. (though then there's also the argument that it'd be unfair on those Chinese players who had to stand in long queues outside of KFC outlets just to get the combo meal that would enable them to receive the redemption code.

Edit: If you are planning on getting it, I suppose you might be interested in knowing that Thoma's English VA (Christian Banas) is actually one of those participating channels. Just thought you might be interested since none of the streamers you watch are participating.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,298,209
There's a New Redeem code: ETNU2DN5NZRR

Yeah as much as I managed to benefit from it I still think it's really stupid how Mihoyo thought it was a good idea to do this event using Twitch subs when different players based on their region will be paying drastically different amounts of money.

They should have just included the item in the in-game store. (though then there's also the argument that it'd be unfair on those Chinese players who had to stand in long queues outside of KFC outlets just to get the combo meal that would enable them to receive the redemption code.

Edit: If you are planning on getting it, I suppose you might be interested in knowing that Thoma's English VA (Christian Banas) is actually one of those participating channels. Just thought you might be interested since none of the streamers you watch are participating.
ooh, I think I'll go for his stream then :poggers:

I feel like they could've made it a limited time store event. Like with the Jean skin promotion, or the ongoing sales in the giftshop. Then it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
Just have the item up for two weeks or smth. Twitch regional pricing varies too much depending on where a person lives.

Reactions: C C
Top Bottom