The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
omg, my first 5-star from the standard banner. The game really wants me to main Diluc

unknown.png

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
While in the pot, go to your map and there will be a setting in the top-right where you can change it to auto-join.

Lmao yes, I visited yours earlier today. Don't worry, mine's pretty much the same. Trying to earn as much of the currency as possible to buy stuff.
Yeah same here, the housing mode is almost unplayable on mobile so I'm just gonna earn coin and do random stuff. I placed my cat somewhere and now I can't find it or remember where I've placed it bc the screen is too small. :jinjudge:

I finally C6'd Noelle the other day adksjdjsk
She better not be in any of the 1.6 banners :brbdying:
Me 🤝 Dragon 🤝 Polaris
with our C6+ Noelle

One day, when they allow PvP, we'll battle it out and see who is the supreme Noelle!!!!!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭670,259
Why is day 2 of that energy amplifier event domain so damn hard. adsldksk
Genshin really went out and said co-op or die

:tears:

edit: skdjsjk figured it out. I had superconduct as my main thing in the amplifier w/o having any ice users on my team :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,150
Pronouns
He/Him
Other than healing, she can provide shields to your characters and also the people who you co-op with!
I now need a good DPS (Diluc please). I'm struggling in this event without one.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
I now need a good DPS (Diluc please). I'm struggling in this event without one.
I took a snoop at your displayed characters :darkkermit:

Personally, I love Chongyun as a DPS; he works well with a lot of the characters you have such as Fischl and Xiangling. Drop Oz and Gouba when you use Chongyun's elemental skill and I think that will do overload, superconduct and melt at the same time, so the damage output would be good.

Plus there's this team people have dubbed as the "National Team" with Chongyun, Xiangling, Xingqiu and Bennett and they really live up to the team name jahsdfa if you have any of those other characters, I recommend building them. Xingqiu and Bennett are really flexible in almost all teams tbh.

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,150
Pronouns
He/Him
I took a snoop at your displayed characters :darkkermit:

Personally, I love Chongyun as a DPS; he works well with a lot of the characters you have such as Fischl and Xiangling. Drop Oz and Gouba when you use Chongyun's elemental skill and I think that will do overload, superconduct and melt at the same time, so the damage output would be good.

Plus there's this team people have dubbed as the "National Team" with Chongyun, Xiangling, Xingqiu and Bennett and they really live up to the team name jahsdfa if you have any of those other characters, I recommend building them. Xingqiu and Bennett are really flexible in almost all teams tbh.
And of course Xingqiu and Bennet are the only ones i don't own :TzuyuKek:

I was considering building either Chong or Razor, but neither of them are my style. But honestly, i might give Chong a chance...although it might be easier for me to build Razor since i have enough good artifacts for him (bc Fischl is my main), his ult kinda throws me off. And Chong is already at level 40 anyways.

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
And of course Xingqiu and Bennet are the only ones i don't own :TzuyuKek:

I was considering building either Chong or Razor, but neither of them are my style. But honestly, i might give Chong a chance...although it might be easier for me to build Razor since i have enough good artifacts for him (bc Fischl is my main), his ult kinda throws me off. And Chong is already at level 40 anyways.
I think it's handy when you have a strong character(s) from different elements so I'm for you giving Chongyun a chance!! :peepopbirthday:
But building Razor with the intention to put him and Fischl in the same team would be good too since it'll increase their damage.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,150
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's handy when you have a strong character(s) from different elements so I'm for you giving Chongyun a chance!! :peepopbirthday:
But building Razor with the intention to put him and Fischl in the same team would be good too since it'll increase their damage.
I was considering putting him in my secondary team (for the Abyss). But that's gonna have to wait bc I'm almost out of XP cards :youdontsay:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
I was considering putting him in my secondary team (for the Abyss). But that's gonna have to wait bc I'm almost out of XP cards :youdontsay:
How about building Beidou instead of Razor? Beidou isn't a greedy/selfish DPS like Razor so when you use her ult, you can switch to other characters and it'll carry over, and Beidou can provide some shields too!

Yeea, the new event is not fun at all :lurk2: I will curse the name of whoever asked for harder content. This is even worse than the hypostasis event
:RMplsdont: :RMplsdont: :RMplsdont:

Remember when we were playing at a relatively easy setting but it was borderline impossible for us, then a random Zhongli/Ganyu ended up hard carrying us and when they saw the rewards at the end, they were like, "is that it? I thought it was the hardest setting" sajkdfhadf tragic

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
I should rlly work on my Asia account one day...I recently managed to get the stringless and widsth, which would be good for my Venti and Yanfei. But I have like, no good artifacts...idk how I managed at lower levels on my main :squirtlechristmas:

:RMplsdont: :RMplsdont: :RMplsdont:

Remember when we were playing at a relatively easy setting but it was borderline impossible for us, then a random Zhongli/Ganyu ended up hard carrying us and when they saw the rewards at the end, they were like, "is that it? I thought it was the hardest setting" sajkdfhadf tragic
lmao, we were truly saved by that Zhongli :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom