The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
:pepesanta: so, who wants to let me invade their world to steal their sakura blooms...I just need 6 more to get Ayaka to lvl 70

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
The one-time dungeons are super pretty and really well designed compared to the Mondstadt/Liyue versions :poggers:

It just sucks how you have to do so many puzzles to unlock the domain, to begin with.

The pyro hypostasis though... I'm so not looking forward to going up against it for (hopefully) eventual Tohma mats

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
If you've not done ACT II of the Archon Quest, this could be a spoiler but: Baal is a Polearm user confirmed :poggers:. I'm not too sure how to feel about that considering I have two 5* swords (Aquila & Midsplitter) and I have zero intention of pulling on the weapon banner again. I got lucky this time getting two copies of Stringless and getting the better 5* within 60 pulls, but my primogem funds are hurting now and I only have 6k at the moment. Hoping Mihoyo is generous during the anniversary.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
ok, I managed to get my hands on all the new recipes aside from the dry-braised salted fish AKA Kazuha's specialty dish. No matter how hard I look I can't find it. I looked at all the food carts and none of them had the recipe for sale. I farmed over 700 pieces of fish precisely for this dish and I need to know where it is skdjsk

:tears: :tears: :tears:
I already maxed out the other dishes already :pandasantacookie:

Also, no new furniture for this patch? But I bought out the teapot stock two weeks ago. :teehee:
this might help?

Lol use your realm currency to buy the Transient Resin, Mora and EXP books every week. That's what I've been doing for the last few weeks.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Hi, I love Thoma. That is all :tears:
His character personality is really fun and his English VA (I still have no idea who it is) did a great job with him. I'm looking forward to seeing what his kit will be even though I'm probably going to take a break from rolling for any new pyro units for the foreseeable future.

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
If you've not done ACT II of the Archon Quest, this could be a spoiler but: Baal is a Polearm user confirmed :poggers:. I'm not too sure how to feel about that considering I have two 5* swords (Aquila & Midsplitter) and I have zero intention of pulling on the weapon banner again. I got lucky this time getting two copies of Stringless and getting the better 5* within 60 pulls, but my primogem funds are hurting now and I only have 6k at the moment. Hoping Mihoyo is generous during the anniversary.
did you defeat her yet ? IM STRUGGLING :tears:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
did you defeat her yet ? IM STRUGGLING :tears:
I'm pretty sure it has been scripted in such a way where it's impossible to defeat her since it would be kinda unrealistic for us to be stronger than an actual Archon this early into the story

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
this might help?

Lol use your realm currency to buy the Transient Resin, Mora and EXP books every week. That's what I've been doing for the last few weeks.

ooh, I was in Inazuma city all day trying to find it talking to the same to food cart guys skdjksdjsk

:TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Sara and Baal?! really hoping they drop them soon. But my primo funds are crumbling :sejeongcry:

Where are Tohma & Gorou though, I want myself a new male character too... :peepoblanket:

Well I'll have at least one of them guaranteed :ShockedPar:
I'm really worried about Baal's banner being in 2.1 because I just know I'm going to lose the 50-50 and then I won't have enough to get her. Her splash art is really confusing though. She's believed to be a polearm user but Mihoyo is trying to make it seem like she uses a sword. Guess we'll know in a few days from the beta testers.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
I'm really worried about Baal's banner being in 2.1 because I just know I'm going to lose the 50-50 and then I won't have enough to get her. Her splash art is really confusing though. She's believed to be a polearm user but Mihoyo is trying to make it seem like she uses a sword. Guess we'll know in a few days from the beta testers.
I really want her to be for the anniversary. It'll be about two months since I got Kazuha after the latest two banners and I need to get a new character soon. Hopefully, she'll be a DPS, though I wouldn't mind support as well. Spiral Abyss with double electro DPS teams would be fun, plus all the endless suffering bc of the new electro-focused abyss skdjsk

:teehee:

I'm hoping she'll be similar to Childe, where she can swap stances. I just hope that she doesn't have the long cooldowns that Childe suffers from, bc I'll have no way for CD management with her. At least Childe has access to the 4-piece HOD set for timing the changes in stance, whereas Baal... not so much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom