Thoma's splash art is out :peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Can Genshin redo the VV domain already
I've been running a 2-piece Glad/2-piece VV set for Kazuha for months bc the VV drops have been atrocious.
Like, why does my headpiece even need a healing bonus mainstat. I'm building Kazuha, not goddamn Qiqi skdjsk.
Meanwhile my Maidens pieces: Crit Rate, Crit Damage & EM
I-
What?!!!
Just give me some good EM pieces already Mihoyo...
:onggun::onggun::onggun:

So after Kokomi, I think I'll only wish on re-run banners for a while. Unless they drop Scaramouche ofc, he's a must-pull for me.
I missed too many good characters. I want Ganyu & Albedo. My 30% crit dmg flower is waiting for her.
Still waiting on the 2nd Zhongli re-run too. Will pull for him during his second re-run.
The 50/50 will not kill my chances again.

Last edited:

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
Leakers Hunt Decree?

It has been discovered that miHoYo has filed lawsuits against Bilibili, a Chinese video-focused website. The reported reason of all eleven lawsuits were the eleven biggest leakers of Genshin Impact beta content, a breach of the agreement between the testers and miHoYo.

Due to Chinese law, Bilibili is not allowed to release the identities of their users without government involvement or court processes. All hearings are scheduled for the 17th of September, 2021.

Link Source:HERE

241189371_3041136712837176_7515611574143069890_n.jpg

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
xL5S6zq.jpg

31 Stars?! :poggers:
I was just testing out new team comps and I got three more stars?! Totally not intentional.
My level 50 Qiqi carried me in this abyss skdjjks
My highest record was 28 stars. So I see this as an absolute win!
:peepopbirthday:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
RIP to anyone waiting on news re: character/ascension mat leaks
All I want is data related to Ayato or a Ganyu/Albedo re-run notice

:sejeongcry:

First the twt leakers died & now the HH website...

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
RIP to anyone waiting on news re: character/ascension mat leaks
All I want is data related to Ayato or a Ganyu/Albedo re-run notice

:sejeongcry:

First the twt leakers died & now the HH website...

Honestly Mihoyo can go and suck one. Talk about a company going power/money hungry and doing everything it can to make life harder for all f2p players and low spenders. Genshin hype won't be a long-term thing if they keep on alienating such a large part of the player base, and a lot of whales will also start dropping the game if the reputation plunders.

Edit: If Mihoyo cares so much about leaks, the least they could do is to just provide a roadmap showing the banners planned for the next 2-3 patches. But they won't do that because they'd rather see people spend all their primos on current banners so that they swipe their credit card during the next patch if there's a new character they like. It's annoying seeing people defend them acting like this isn't a company worth millions.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Honestly Mihoyo can go and suck one. Talk about a company going power/money hungry and doing everything it can to make life harder for all f2p players and low spenders. Genshin hype won't be a long-term thing if they keep on alienating such a large part of the player base, and a lot of whales will also start dropping the game if the reputation plunders.

Edit: If Mihoyo cares so much about leaks, the least they could do is to just provide a roadmap showing the banners planned for the next 2-3 patches. But they won't do that because they'd rather see people spend all their primos on current banners so that they swipe their credit card during the next patch if there's a new character they like. It's annoying seeing people defend them acting like this isn't a company worth millions.
Legit. It's just... why.
They've already made over a billion dollars already. They could've just sent HH a cease & desist letter to get them to take down all the leaked content. They instead tried to make them purge the whole site.
:angry:

Half of the time I go on there it's not even to look up leaks, but for character scaling. Like I wouldn't even know that Hu Tao needs a HP sands if it wasn't for that site...

:onggun:

Thankfully I saved all the Thoma/Kokomi ascension mats docs before they made the announcement. I just hope that Ayato doesn't drop randomly out of nowhere. I don't want to have to possibly skip Albedo or skip him for Baizhu.

RIP my pre-farming, now I'll be farming for everything all at once. We won't even have any idea what talent books or boss mats any new characters take.

All I want is a roadmap with future content & characters so I can plan ahead. :peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
So I ended up getting both The Catch & two good Kokomi artifacts (while farming VV domain for Kazu pieces). My mora stash is now non-existent. I don't even have 500K mora left...
I'm not going for refinements on the weapon yet bc fish farming is a pain...
:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

I finally finished the moon-bathed deep world quest today. That quest got me interested in Genshin lore again.
It's super interesting and I can't wait to find out more ab Watatsumi island. The Sangonomiya clan is by far the most interesting aspect of Inazuma to me. The Shogunate lore is pretty lacklustre in comparison.
The Watasumi islanders are pretty sus and I want to know about them and their relationship with Orobashi & relation to The Dark Sea
:heartublob:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
:poggers: I'm considering reviving my Asia account, but I don't want to use it with my current crap artifacts...but I can't farm for them bc I'm too weak and always get matched with fellow weak players in domains. So, what I'm saying is, who wants to carry me? :poggers:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
:poggers: I'm considering reviving my Asia account, but I don't want to use it with my current crap artifacts...but I can't farm for them bc I'm too weak and always get matched with fellow weak players in domains. So, what I'm saying is, who wants to carry me? :poggers:

I can help you out with that :poggers:
If you're planning to farm for Crimson Witch, Blizzard Strayer, Heart of Depth and Emblem of Severed Fate that's a bonus

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
I can help you out with that :poggers:
If you're planning to farm for Crimson Witch, Blizzard Strayer, Heart of Depth and Emblem of Severed Fate that's a bonus
:poggers: I do need to farm crimson witch, HoD, and emblem set! (tho, I don't have Inazuma or the dragonspine domain unlocked yet, hygtfr)

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Albedo birthday mail today :poggers:

I shall hoard that specialty dish forever!

Albedo re-run when...

- - - - - - - - -

C2 Kaeya & C2 Amber came home today! OG 4-stars love me today ~
Now give me C4. I want that awesome shield.
Kaeya doesn't even need supports. He supports himself! Self-healing, crit-rate increase and a shield at C4!
:heartublob:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Let me be a Venti/Albedo haver so I can do this.
Lazy gaming to the max
:bakacat:

If Albedo really is in 2.3 I'm skipping all the 2.2 banners
RIP my dreams of getting a Staff of Homa...
:tears::tears::tears:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859

03j1k3uocln71.png

05p8vblpcln71.png

8or0yr7qcln71.png

yg6aguqqcln71.png

pls let me win the 50/50 this time. I don't wanna lose for the 3rd time in a row :sejeongcry:
I need to save as many primos as possible bc Albedo re-run is coming up soon...​

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him

03j1k3uocln71.png

05p8vblpcln71.png

8or0yr7qcln71.png

yg6aguqqcln71.png

pls let me win the 50/50 this time. I don't wanna lose for the 3rd time in a row :sejeongcry:
I need to save as many primos as possible bc Albedo re-run is coming up soon...​

Her color palette is so pleaseing to the eyes :heartublob:
I just realized how this thread is filled with 55+ players :poggers: wow for a game that has max cap as 60 this sure is amazing!!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Her color palette is so pleaseing to the eyes :heartublob:
I just realized how this thread is filled with 55+ players :poggers: wow for a game that has max cap as 60 this sure is amazing!!

I'm 90% sure that I'll be rolling for her next week. She's so pretty!
I pulled for Raiden and only realized later on that she fits almost none of my current teams bc my mains have almost no ER issues sdjsk
She might stay benched for a while. Meanwhile, Kokomi I can actually make use of.
After her, I'll be waiting for Thoma, Gorou & Ayato

I hit finally hit AR56 last month after like three months of grinding only to get one wish and some mora sjdjjjjsk :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
oh my god. What is this new abyss. The corrosion effect... :sejeongcry:
My Hu Tao team... At the end of chamber one they all had less than 10% HP. The struggle is real.
This is like the Honkai bleeding system in their abyss but so much worse. Everyone needs to get themselves a Qiqi. Anticipating the healing meta finally

:poggers::poggers::poggers:

My Keqing quickswap team doesn't even have a healer. Just Mona with a prototype amber jdjfjhd
Can Kokomi hurry up and arrive already skdsjjkdsk

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Update: My quickswap team died skdjjsk
Time to bring out my healer Bennett build
:bakacat:

I see that reddit is on their Kokomi hate spree once again...
Can't I be excited for her in peace sksksk
:jinjudge: :jinjudge: :jinjudge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom