:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Xiangling and Raiden get new weapons now!​

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
:poggers: I do need to farm crimson witch, HoD, and emblem set! (tho, I don't have Inazuma or the dragonspine domain unlocked yet, hygtfr)
Let me know when you've unlocked them or if you want to farm in general for artifacts :peepopbirthday:
You have Hutao right? We can probs do Crimson Witch domain to build her up first

do you think twice is the south korean group will be collaborating with genshin
I'm not too sure but I have seen people saying it might be Twice bc one of the symbols used resembles their logo so it could be teasing it.
Also, I think one of the dishes is called More-and-More? :poggers:

b555QVn.jpg

HELP-
I just wanted a sac bow.
It's only been 20 pulls since mistsplitter sjdhsj

Xiangling and Raiden get new weapons now!​
omg this luck!! :omgwhat:

I desperately need more weapons bc I like to give my characters their own weapon, and I want to refine them to the max when I get duplicates ajskfhaf but I'm so stingy when it comes to rolling on the weapons banner.

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
omg this luck!! :omgwhat:

I desperately need more weapons bc I like to give my characters their own weapon, and I want to refine them to the max when I get duplicates ajskfhaf but I'm so stingy when it comes to rolling on the weapons banner.
I was so shook with this pull. What is this luck?!!! I won't be surprised if my character luck takes a nosedive after this though. It'll possibly be my 3rd 50/50 loss in a row next week sjdjsjjhjjk
I have to level up two weapons now. My mora supply will be non-existant at this point
:tears: :tears: :tears:

I like to spend ab 10 wishes per version update on the weapon banner these days bc that way you'll slowly build towards eventually getting a 5-star :poggers:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm 90% sure that I'll be rolling for her next week. She's so pretty!
I pulled for Raiden and only realized later on that she fits almost none of my current teams bc my mains have almost no ER issues sdjsk
She might stay benched for a while. Meanwhile, Kokomi I can actually make use of.
After her, I'll be waiting for Thoma, Gorou & Ayato

I hit finally hit AR56 last month after like three months of grinding only to get one wish and some mora sjdjjjjsk :TzuyuKek:
I hit 55 not long ago and i sorta of regret it everything is 10 times harder and the rewards are shitty..But on to the good news I pulled diluc on standard banner! And got super lucky on artifs!! substats are amazing as well so gonna focus on him since I’m making him my second main dps as for bennet the former second dps im gonna build him as a full time healer!

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
I hit 55 not long ago and i sorta of regret it everything is 10 times harder and the rewards are shitty..But on to the good news I pulled diluc on standard banner! And got super lucky on artifs!! substats are amazing as well so gonna focus on him since I’m making him my second main dps as for bennet the former second dps im gonna build him as a full time healer!
I've refused to increase my World Level to WL8 for the longest time. I shall stay at WL7 for the easy bosses. Genshin can't force me, WL 8 doesn't even give you any better rewards than WL7 so I have zero incentive to increase it anytime soon.
:partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

Congrats on getting Diluc! He looks great! Healer Bennett is underrated.
All my artifacts this week have been trash. Maybe it's a sign telling me to stop farming the dragonspine domain.
Why didn't this week's weapon banner luck carry over to my artifact luck too...

:tears::tears::tears:

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759

This banner is stacked! I already have C6 Rosaria from Kazu's banner, so yay!! free pulls! But Xingqiu cons and C6 Beidou come home!
I have over 100 pulls saved for them and Kokomi! :poggers:

I guess I'll never get a copy of the Jade Cutter...

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Well, guess I need to wait longer until I can get C6 Xingqiu and Beidou since this is a banner I'm definitely skipping

The new Abyss is such a pain. I'm not desperate enough for the extra primos to invest in Barbara so I'll just try to get through it with Noelle.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
When will Standard Banner give me a Primordial Jade Spear or Skyward Harp. I just got my 3rd Skyward Blade in a row

Screenshot 2021-09-20 072247.png

RIP, It's at R3 now...
Is this payback for the double 5-stars on the weapon banner sdsjdjsk
Stop giving me that weapon already skdhjsk
Well, at least it came early. two wishes after I got C2 Mona. I'm getting an R5 Skyward within two months at this point.
Speaking of which, stop giving me copies of Mona too. I don't want ha.
Give me another Keqing. I need her C2 so she can battery my Beidou.
:knifeduck::knifeduck::knifeduck:
Well, guess I need to wait longer until I can get C6 Xingqiu and Beidou since this is a banner I'm definitely skipping

The new Abyss is such a pain. I'm not desperate enough for the extra primos to invest in Barbara so I'll just try to get through it with Noelle.
I think this abyss is fun. Painful, but fun. I stuck a level 50 Qiqi w/ +0 artifcacts with my Hu Tao and was able to 3-star most chambers.
I like how it makes you come up with different teams than the usual. I have three built healers bc I failed the 50/50 for the Zhongli banner and suck at dodging. My fully built Jean that's been benched after pulling Kazuha can finally be used again.
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

I don't think the bleed mechanic will go away anytime soon if the new enemy leaks are to be belived
I got bored & started playing Honkai again, and all I can say is that their bleeding mechanic is literal hell. I hope that we don't get that anytime soon...

It's the DPS check that is floor 12 that I hate. Like what's the point of sticking a 2million+ HP boss in that final chamber.
I had to force my way with a mono-electro team bc my Childe vape team is nowhere near good eenough yet...
:peepoblanket::peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759

Kokomi :poggers:

Watatsumi Island seems 10x more interesting than the main Narukami Island lore at this point. I want to know more.

:wherearethelies::wherearethelies::wherearethelies:

Albedo for 2.3 or 2.4, That's all I ask for. Give me time to save

:jinjudge::jinjudge::jinjudge:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250

Lol I can't believe there are still people who defend this multi-billion dollar company. White knights are the reason Mihoyo gets away with shit like this.

They really had the nerve to ask for free marketing in exchange for pretty mediocre rewards.

Last edited:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Finally finished farming the hydro domain today!
Now I need to farm the electro domain for Hu Tao & Bennett. I need a good 4-piece Thundering Fury set.
Let's hope the TF set is nice to me and blesses me with crit dmg sub-stats

Lol I can't believe there are still people who defend this multi-billion dollar company. White knights are the reason Mihoyo gets away with shit like this.

They really had the nerve to ask for free marketing in exchange for pretty mediocre rewards.

666320713652764672.gif

Not even any anniversary skins...
missed opportunity. I guess they gave up after the Jean skin flopped.
Almost half the rewards aren't even in-game rewards.
primos >>>> an iphone

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Not even any anniversary skins...
missed opportunity. I guess they gave up after the Jean skin flopped.
Almost half the rewards aren't even in-game rewards.
primos >>>> an iphone
At this point I've just given up on that company. Not spending another cent on the game until they actually show appreciation for the community that made them relevant, which likely isn't gonna happen ever.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
It's a little over 2 hours before Baal banner ends here :poggers:
I shall be refreshing my 5-star pity again and after that will be reserving 30 pulls for Thoma and saving everything else until Albedo. I'm not risking the current 45+ pity on Thoma's banner when I already have the two rumoured 2.2 re-run characters...

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Qiqi came home again. That's my 3rd 50/50 loss in a row... lmao, when I say that Mihoyo should hurry up and change the standard banner already.
The only standard unit I will accept is more Keqing cons.
:jinjudge::jinjudge::jinjudge:
I guess I'll be using up all my pulls tonight skdjsk
:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:
The good thing is, Beidou C6 came home and I only need one more Xingqiu con bf I have all of the banner characters C6ed :poggers:
I can finally run Beidou & Keqing together. Her C6 is great for my electro teams!!
:heartublob::heartublob::heartublob:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
I AM A KOKOMI HAVER :poggers:

I only got 1 Xingqiu tho, which is unfortunate...maybe he hates me :lurk2:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
ok, I'm a Kokomi haver now. All the hydro units shall be mine. Ayato, I'm pulling you next! :poggers:
This means, it's now time to farm for Albedo. Albedo summoning circle! I have all the ingredients for his new specialty dish!!
Time to go back to the Mondstadt talents domain & time to finish farming the Geo Hypostasis!
This shall be my new screensaver until he comes home!! Don't let me lose 50/50 for a 4th time in a row goddamnit Mihoyo...

IXZIkhD.png

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Mihoyo really thought they were sleek coming up with Kokomi's kit. Great character design but an objectively shite kit from the split scaling, crit restrictions and essentially forcing people to have her on field during burst. I get that people say "pull for a character you enjoy" or "big dps numbers aren't the only important thing", but it's annoying how Mihoyo is getting away with releasing characters that have very underwhelming kits recently from Yoimiya all the way to Kokomi. Even Raiden is quite disappointing considering she's an archon, which isn't made any better with Electro being the most ignored element by MHY. There are so many people who are so quick to defend Mihoyo from every form of criticism which is why things have gotten to this point.

Edit: At least her story quest is decent after Raiden's (imo) was quite underwhelming.

pt1qn554t1p71.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom