Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
5 more to go and It'll officially be over. No more Wei hunting :poggers:
I've been doing this for the longest time. I just want my namecard achievement already :tears:

skNsLfk.png

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
ok, yepyep. I'm pulling until Zhongli & then hoarding all of my primos. I guess I'll be missing out on a few months worth of shop fates though. I went all out and bought all of the exp books this month bc I didn't have enough mats for Xiao. Regretting that now. I only have 150 glitter left :peepoblanket:

Saving for Baizhu next, if he does end up coming with the chasm ofc and hoping he isn't much later if the theory ab him being the hiding OG dendro archon ends up having some weight to it/ISPOILER]

After Zhongli, Venti will be my only missing male character :duckpar:

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
I played roulette with the banners today and now I no longer need any more characters in terms of team building :poggers:
My god-rolled cryo flower will finally hae someone to use it on :pandasantacookie:

pYJHAbY.png

She's actually quite fun! But no more international team bc Kazuha has been stolen from Childe :peepoblanket:

I ended up using my diligence mats the othe day giving Kazuha his second crown, so I can't use her in abyss yet...
I have all elements aside from dendro now :pepesanta:

Getting Ayaka depends on when the period that she drops now. If she's directly before Cyno or Baizhu then I'll have to skip, but If not then I'll probably pick her up

I promised myself that Zhongli will be coming home as an early birthday present to myself, so I might get him closer to the 2.5 update stream:duckpar:
After that I'll be an Ayato saver :wow:
I have a feeling that I'm going to be a 50-50 loser again for 5 banners straight after my Xiao pulls went so well :angry:

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
just question about story....

why is traveller still friends with brother and searching for him, after he become evil and want to destroy the world ? :( shouldnt we be trying to defeat him instead now ?

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
some of the shadow lantern thing are easy.... other are so fiddly and difficult to get game to accept image, even after following guide lol
Yeah, I know what you mean! I think I solved "The Boat" in, like, 9 seconds? But it took forever for the game to accept "The Scales" lol!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
Switched back to english dub in preparation for getting Zhongli & I think that the Abyss Lectors/Heralds are the best voiced characters in the game! Gorou's voice actor really outdid himself with those voicelines! I just wish they'd add more than four lectors in the overworld. They drop 800 mora each. They're so good for elite farming ~
:wow:
some of the shadow lantern thing are easy.... other are so fiddly and difficult to get game to accept image, even after following guide lol
The mora one was the worst. It took me two whole minutes to solve that thing...
:peepoblanket:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
just question about story....

why is traveller still friends with brother and searching for him, after he become evil and want to destroy the world ? :( shouldnt we be trying to defeat him instead now ?
Because we still don't know what their motive is and we'll find out more as the story progresses

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
o-oh. Ayato design got leaked early? If it's legit I'm definitely excited. I wanted long hair, but this is good too! :duckpar:
Time to pre-farm the hydro cube again. Kokomi will have to wait a few more months before I can ascend her to 90 :pandafrozen:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭469,009
Inb4 he doesn't even use the mats from the hydro cube. That would be such a Mihoyo thing to do.
Don't put the idea in their head. I can totally see them doing that skdjsk :peepoblanket:
I'll probably farm up until I have 20 of them and then wait until the 2.6 beta. That way I can give them to Kokomi just in case he doesn't use it.

Hoping he uses Transience books bc I have over 100+ of those saved that I haven't used on Thoma or Kokomi yet.
As long as it isn't Light books I'll be good. I shouldn't have invested in Sara as much as I did when Raiden first released...

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Forgot this thread existed for a while...so, what's everyone been up to? :lurk1: I'm working on Yunjin rn

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
:poggers: His design looks good! But not good enough to make me wanna pull for him :magicpar:
o-oh. Ayato design got leaked early? If it's legit I'm definitely excited. I wanted long hair, but this is good too! :duckpar:
Time to pre-farm the hydro cube again. Kokomi will have to wait a few more months before I can ascend her to 90 :pandafrozen:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272

cool will u summon teapot ?

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Don't put the idea in their head. I can totally see them doing that skdjsk :peepoblanket:
I'll probably farm up until I have 20 of them and then wait until the 2.6 beta. That way I can give them to Kokomi just in case he doesn't use it.

Hoping he uses Transience books bc I have over 100+ of those saved that I haven't used on Thoma or Kokomi yet.
As long as it isn't Light books I'll be good. I shouldn't have invested in Sara as much as I did when Raiden first released...
Yeah farming until you get 20 of them seems reasonable since you want to ascend Kokomi as well.

I think it's possible that he will be using Transience since there's already two 5* units for both Elegance and Light but only Kokomi for Transcience
Forgot this thread existed for a while...so, what's everyone been up to? :lurk1: I'm working on Yunjin rn
Oh not much. Just the endless resin wastage on absolute dogshit artifacts while also saving primos for Yae Miko and Kazuha's re-run

Top Bottom