E5v1HJ8VoAg05mK

OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,963
I was browsing girls planet discussion in Chinese forum Douban. An interesting observation is that c-netz are worried that the TW/HK participants would announce their support for independent TW/HK, which is the opposite of what western fans would be worried about. Cnetz rather these people remain silent on their political stance to avoid angering either sides, so actually cnetz and western inetz are quite similar, two sides of the same coin lol.

But looks like cnetz still dislike Tzuyu and their new hate target is RBW and its artists (because of that Chuang 2021 incident).

Chebul Jiwon is quite popular among the cnetz because of her visual.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Impressive how people already know all their names 😮
The Chinese contestants were mostly from previous audition shows and when they boarded for Korea their fans were at the airport to send them off. The Japanese ones were mostly revealed indirectly by either their families or friends. Like Yurina people found the shirt she was wearing at the airport in Korea on a twitter pic of one of the former members of X21 iirc. Some were also known from other places like youtube shows or k-pop academies in Japan. A lot of the Korean girls were also known before like the former SM trainees or the already debuted girls. K-pop is a very young target demographic and that age groups is super active on social media and the internet in general. It isn't really surprising people know the girls, it also happened with the PD series.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
I was browsing girls planet discussion in Chinese forum Douban. An interesting observation is that c-netz are worried that the TW/HK participants would announce their support for independent TW/HK, which is the opposite of what western fans would be worried about. Cnetz rather these people remain silent on their political stance to avoid angering either sides, so actually cnetz and western inetz are quite similar, two sides of the same coin lol.

But looks like cnetz still dislike Tzuyu and their new hate target is RBW and its artists (because of that Chuang 2021 incident).

Chebul Jiwon is quite popular among the cnetz because of her visual.
Yeah best is to just not mention it. Hopefully the chinese stake holder or whoever don't push them to mention one china.

2.5 years? is that iz*one 2.0? :wut:
i hope they'll get a big one :sanapray:
It's kinda a good balance for being a project group. Otherwise they might as well be permanent.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,250
2.5 years is a nice balance, not too short, not too long. So contestants' labels are willing to send them on the show

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
there's so many chinese contestants, is this really a smart move? isn't kpop banned in china temporarily? i really wonder how this came to be
nevertheless even if I don't end up standing the final group i'm excited for this new show, I hope there's no major drama like in PD but I do miss the PD series
hopefully underrated artists that have already debuted get chosen or gain more fame because it would be such a waste not to

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211

Hmm... the song's ok

there's so many chinese contestants, is this really a smart move? isn't kpop banned in china temporarily? i really wonder how this came to be
nevertheless even if I don't end up standing the final group i'm excited for this new show, I hope there's no major drama like in PD but I do miss the PD series
hopefully underrated artists that have already debuted get chosen or gain more fame because it would be such a waste not to
Technically there's equal number of contestants but anyway yea there will be complications when promoting abroad. I believe they will be doing it in units where needed.

Top Bottom