⨭643,020
the pain of knowing most of my current picks probably won't debut
832987460924473345.gif

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
The Taiko troupe Nagai Manami is a part of showing support. Her nickname is Man-chan

Top Media Supporting their trainees Guinn Myah and An Jeongmin.

College-Festa youtube supporting Aratake Rinka. The description says she belongs to Avex Osaka.

MNH showing support to their trainee Choi Hyerin.

FNC showing support to their trainee Hsu Nien Tzu.

143 Entertainment supporting Kang Yeseo and Sakamoto Mashiro.

Mystic Story supporting Kim Suyeon.

FCENM supporting Hayase Hana and Kishida Ririka.

Beatmedia supporting Lee Hyewon.

Evermore supporting Lee Sunwoo.

Cube supporting Lee Yunji.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRayJv4hPuk/
MLD supporting Nonaka Shana.
https://twitter.com/mld_official_/status/1418402875886080002
Yesim supporting Yoon Jia
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRajv_QjYLw/

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Dance School Bridge Supporting Oki Fuka and Hayashi Fuko

Jeong Jiyoon covering Twice, Red Velvet and Pristin (Rip :cry: )

Hsu Nien Tzu covering Twice and Girls' Generation

Ezaki Hikaru covering 2ne1, Amuro Namie and performing at a festival

An Jeongmin short audition for Belift and on National Singing Contest

Looks like Ando Rinka and Ito Miyu know each other they have a few tiktoks together.
Okuma Sumomo during Miss Earth
Kubo Reina covering Chris Hart
Okazaki Momoko performing with Sakura Gakuin

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Flat9 Dance Academy showing support for Han Dana. They say she is an individual trainee without a company.

Looks like Huening Bahiyyih also attends Lila Art High School and was in the photoshoot for the school you can see on Lee Chaeyun's Youtube channel, but I guess she blurred her face because she wasn't in an entertainment company so is a "civilian". You can see them in the banner for the school's website.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭237,763
Huang Xingqiao's visual :wow:

When the rumour (by an insider in the chinese douban forum) came out that the contestants will be grouped into 3-person units, many c-fans speculated that this is the new "rigging" method by eliminating contestants based on unit performance. The show's PDs can put their less popular picks into a unit with popular contestants or put someone that they want to eliminate into a nugu unit.

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
looks like we'll have a lot of content to look forward to this week (posted on their twitter fleets)

45qH4vW.jpg

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Yeah, hidden box really aren't super interesting. We'll see what the reward for guessing it right will be on the show, but I don't think it will be anything big. A few girls wanting to eat the stuff they just put their hands all over is always weird to me. I'm not quite a germaphobe but I would not want to eat something at least 2 other people just rubbed their hands over. Not to mention covid.

Looks like the colored pinnies have more meaning than just being random since the girls are grouped by it. My guess is they divided the girls by skill. Could be also vocal, dance and rap groupings or something similar. Also looks like they are gonna use the units of 3 a lot. Very curious how that will be used as far as voting and evaluations go if at all.

I'm also guessing they might air a few edited scenes of the welcome kit stuff on episode 1 but we'll never see all the girls, not even edited down to something short like 5 mins. It's a shame. I get why, the work to do all that editing, considering it looks like some girls took several days to finish it, would be too much for little pay off from Mnet's perspective.

It's me challenge seems like is going to be the baro naya part. I'm guessing they are gonna edit some of the girls doing it and show us how Chaeyun Ruiqi and Manami got the part on the performance. Killing part stuff isn't really my jam, but I know some people like that.

Most looking forward to the 99 participants signal song cam. I'm assuming it's individual cams of each girl performing the song. I hope it's an individual shot for each girl and not just a focus cam of the full member performance. Those are way better to judge their dancing skill.

First episode is next week already. There seem to be a lot of individual trainees on the show. That along with only 33 Korean trainees might be a problem for the show getting big in Korea. The Produce series usually started at around 1% ratings and ended at around 3-4% for the most part. Season 2 got to 5-6% final episode. If they reach 1% episode 1 I think it will be fine, but my gut tells me they are gonna be more around .5% maybe. There are a lot of factors that might hinder the show so I'm a bit concerned.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭283,200
Basically it's Produce Season 5 or Produce 999. With the same segments, etc. I hope it won't be no rigging (exception of screen time) but let's enjoy the show at this point
We'll wait for the performances, covers, funny moments, maybe dramas :sip:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
This Universe app is such a laggy mess....and yet they expect to hold the voting though this? :JudgyDubu:

Top Bottom