The Girls Planet 999 Thread :: END

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
I should have guessed the It's me challenge was a tiktok thing. In hindsight it's 100% obvious lol. The dance is very simple and it's just a 15 second clip but you can already see some girls are way more fluid than others. It's always interesting seeing how different demographics affect views on different platforms. Surprised to see a few girls have way more views than Huening Bahiyyih. Looks like Japan is way more into tiktok than korea, which isn't surprising. Hikaru and Ito Miyu have a lot of views and Jiwon also has a decent number. Also surprising that Aratake Rinka is on the lower end of views considering she has a few very popular tiktoks. I guess those aren't as transferable because of the ephemeral nature of the app.

The 9 questions thing is a pretty silly quiz that just gives you an unlisted youtube video of the girl introducing herself and asking for your support. Nothing too consequential. Wish it defaulted to your language and not having to chose it or that it scrolled down automatically when you open the language options. Not huge design complaints but it's all the small thing added up that make the app a pain, not to mention it still crashes all the time and is slow which are bigger more annoying issues. I hope they improve the app before voting begins, but I very much doubt they will.

Nothing big on this next batch of hidden box videos either. Chen Xin Wei is a pretty silly 4d kid is the only thing I gathered from it. Also weird how between filming the baro naya challenge and the hidden box Ito Miyu needed an eye-patch. Again nothing big just a little odd. The awkward communication issues is to be expected. Another weird thing that comes to mind is why all the girls freak out when touching raw chicken. I get that most of them don't cook but it's just a raw chicken. It's like touch raw steak or samgyeopsal. Also I guess the reward is for the group since the girls all seem happy when someone gets it right. Oh and a few girls seem to be dealing with injuries. A saw a knee patch, a wrist stabilizer, a knee sleeve, one girl had a finger bandage on her for the 9 questions video. These things happen when you practice dance a lot, but I hope Mnet is not working the girls to the bone, specially the Chinese and Japanese ones that are in a foreign country and kind of under their tutelage. One more thing is how do they expect the Chinese and Japanese girl to get the sundae sausage lol.

Anyhow 5ch seems to be obsessed with height for a while now while dc is in a constant state of war of haters and fans, so that has been fun... Thank god I don't follow twitter drama cause that would be a nightmare.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Looks like the Liang twins are memelords. Jiao a bit more than Qiao, but both seem very silly.

New batch of It's me challenge. Ririka leading the views, Doah and Yurina following. Nothing too surprising, maybe Yeeun being 4th but the view difference isn't too big.

Star Dance Music Academy put out a cut of Lee Hyewon's performances on their youtube from when she was a student there.

Yes Im entertainment put out a few of Yoon Jia's performances up on their youtube.

FNC Actor twitter showing support for Lee Chaeyun.

Jaywalk Newjoy weibo showing support for Cui Wen Mei Xiu, Wang Ya Le and Liu Yu Han. They also posted a clip of each girl performing if you wanna check their weibo.

Top Class entertainment showing support for Shen Xiao Ting and Gu Yi Zhou.

Looks like Abema TV has the girls introducing themselves in Japanese but I haven't figured out how to get to it.

Gramarie entertainment's weibo put out what looks like a hand written letter by Fu Ya Ning apologizing for her cover songs incidents.

Chang Ching youtube covers.

A teacher from Lila Art High School supporting Chaeyun, Yeseo and Bahiyyih.

Manami on Sukkiri presenting and performing with her high school.

M-Idol entertainment supporting Lin Shu Yun.

Looks like Poon Wing Chi is from Echo Entertainment
You can watch her covers here, she is listed as gigi.

I Love Dance NYC supporting Wu Tammy.

Xu Ruo Wei youtube covers, she is listed as Helen.

Cozy Dance supporting Yang Zi Ge.

Ando Rinka performing at a festival.

Someone did a Hayashi Fuko dance compilation.

Korean vocal trainer working in Japan, Song Kico, supporting Kanno Miyu.

Kuwahara Ayana performing while training at Actor School Hiroshima.

An Jeongmin and Kim Chaehyun dancing to Naughty.

Flat 9 also did a compilation of Dana's performances.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020

this is NOT the actual voting if anyone is confused - it's just a little voting contest to decide which girl gets promoted in the universe app for a day

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
a spoiler of the weeks to come
482987252633305088.png
universe app servers fighting

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Last batch of It's me challenge. Manami leading the views for this batch, followed by Ruiqi, Mashiro and May. A bit surprising for Manami, but if my theory that Japan is driving the tiktok views more is right it isn't too strange. Wang Yale at 5th getting some traction.

Leung Cheuk Ying performing when she was attending University of Sussex.
She is the one wearing the open shoulder long sleeve.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
Last batch of It's me challenge. Manami leading the views for this batch, followed by Ruiqi, Mashiro and May. A bit surprising for Manami, but if my theory that Japan is driving the tiktok views more is right it isn't too strange. Wang Yale at 5th getting some traction.

Leung Cheuk Ying performing when she was attending University of Sussex.
She is the one wearing the open shoulder long sleeve.

pleasantly surprised to see manami doing so well with views! i have a major soft spot for her already so i hope she continues to get support

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
Ah yes Mnet already doing some evil editing

And fans went for the bait :sip:

So they are teamed, a trio with one of each (K-C-J). Looks like the evaluation are more depending on your teammates than the individual ?

Top Bottom