The J-Music general discussion thread

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
Hey there, i hope this HallyuPlus will be a big replacement fro OneHallyu since OneHallyu is already gotten itself in dead today. I hope we can talk very well right now.

Also, i am planning to make my next video, it will be all about new J-Pop Release of Week 1 July 2019, i am sure everyone will enjoy my taste.

I'll also make K-Pop Release of Week 1 July 2019 as well.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Here's a few. Be warned. Some are a bit...unusual....

Thanks!

I remember seeing photos from that dempa single a bit back and being confused with the golden gyarys. I found myself enjoying the song towards the end. It's surprisingly catchy.

I feel like I need to listen to the Reol song a bit more. From all these songs, I'd say it's the one I would potentially love, but it's also a song that might not click since it's not as catchy/immediately gratifying as the other ones.

The first BiSH MV is beautiful and I like that the song is somewhat restrained. The instrumental is great and the louder parts/climaxes fit well. I'll have to listen to it a bit more to make up my mind about it as a whole song, but all in all I'm impressed.

For the last song I was surprised since I expected a BiSH song but it's a solo. It sounds very retro, like it's a cover/remix of an older song. I like it.

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
considered there is no a section for koda kumi, not sure how may are interested and will make the thread daily browsed lol, i'll post this here

wasn't expecting nothing from kuu's digital singles tbh, but aside the very questionable graphic of the covers, Eh Yo is a banger and Summer Time is quite nice

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
considered there is no a section for koda kumi, not sure how may are interested and will make the thread daily browsed lol, i'll post this here

wasn't expecting nothing from kuu's digital singles tbh, but aside the very questionable graphic of the covers, Eh Yo is a banger and Summer Time is quite nice

These are actually surprisingly decent :ohmygod:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
not sure how many are interested, but anyway...

≠ME, =LOVE's sister group posted on ther youtube channel the episode 0 of their documentary
feeling like in few months (i hope before the end of the year) they are probably going to debut

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
I am making the video of an "The Evolution of Morning Musume", i'll be finish making my video project, but it takes a long time to use all of their MVs though, since they are the oldest J-Pop idol group since its inception in 1997.

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670

new digital single out the 17th, and whoever is signed to her fan-club can listen/buy (confused by this part lol) it before the release

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
Hello there, i heard that the Nana Mizuki Full MV was being uploaded at her official YT, but its blocked and only available for Premium members only. This suck, because the premium requires money for use of their MV and some of these MV uploaded in short version are likely to get deleted. :(

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
not sure what to say, i like some parts more than others... not very convinced by the production im still trying to understand if i like it or not
anyway lol the cover its just... graphic is my passion, i know its a digital single but come on

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
ah forgot to mention that another queen, nana mizuki, decided to gives us her whole discography (or most of it, didn't check out there was everything) is on both spotify and apple music USA

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
Hello there, it appears is that Youtube Premium and Youtube Premium are added in 13 countries:

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Croatia
Estonia
Greece
Iceland
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Malta
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Turkey

Now there is some full MV for J-Pop in Serbia as well, but unfortunately its so hard for me to use this premium and that is why i resort to piracy for this. >: I kept asking my brother to have one Youtube Premium, but he can't.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
Hey there, tomorrow i'll be continuing making evolution of Morning Musume, i hope i can finish them a lot more. And after that, i'll be uploading it on YT.

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
seems like RIRI sang the official jp version "Circle or Life" from the new "The Lion King" movie
to bad the song is still jp only on spotify, im quite curious to hear it

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
seems like RIRI sang the official jp version "Circle or Life" from the new "The Lion King" movie
to bad the song is still jp only on spotify, im quite curious to hear it

I am sure they'll make this song available for international audience soon.

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
Hello there, i heard that the Nana Mizuki Full MV was being uploaded at her official YT, but its blocked and only available for Premium members only. This suck, because the premium requires money for use of their MV and some of these MV uploaded in short version are likely to get deleted. :(

Well its Japan
What can you say
:wae:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
Last edited:

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
So idk if this is true or not
But if its true
I have to say this is awful
This link is where you vote who to perform at tokyo 2020
Again idk if it official

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
i have seen it around twitter... im confused why its awful lol but i think is a fan poll, nothing official like the olympics banner or anything related to the org

Top Bottom