EVENT+ The last card - Answer below to receive the final card for this event

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Come tomorrow this event will close its doors.
You know all the 19 cards. Some of you must be collecting them all.

However, there is one last one. The most special of them all!

The Hope.

To obtain it, simply post below with your answer to either one or both of the questions below.
1. What was your experience with Cardcaptor Sakura (the anime/manga not the event)?
2. Was there any anime, manga, movie or show that touched your heart. what was it and why?

SakuraHope.webp

Users who post will receive 5 elite points.

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
2. An anime that touched my heart was Your Lie in April :poggers:
I know I’m using a gasppepe emote right now but I’m crying on the inside :poggers:
It has a bittersweet ending although it was mostly bitter for me than sweet
I don’t wanna spoil but it will make you cry :poggers:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
2. Was there any anime, manga, movie or show that touched your heart. what was it and why?

A Silent Voice, Graveyard of Fireflies (does this count alksdf), and Your Lie in April.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,149
1. What was your experience with Cardcaptor Sakura (the anime/manga not the event)?
:squirtlechristmas: Aki, you know half of us have no clue what this anime is-
Sakura has cute fashion, that's all I know, so I probably would have fun starting each episode to see what new thing she is wearing, but that teacher thing tho-
Manga: Honto Yajuu
Why: Coz Aki and Tomoharu are cute lil' beans together; their fluffiness and stupidity mostly Aki's *cough cough* can never fail to make one smile :bakacat:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
2. When I read Assassination Classroom! I became really nostalgic and missed my old classmates from when I grew up.
Full Metal Alchemist! It reminded me of the Potara earrings in Dragon Ball :poggers::iwillfightyou:

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
:squirtlechristmas: Aki, you know half of us have no clue what this anime is-
Sakura has cute fashion, that's all I know, so I probably would have fun starting each episode to see what new thing she is wearing, but that teacher thing tho-
I really liked when Sakura captured those cards :fab:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭772,545
Pronouns
idk
1. Not much. I knew that it was a thing but that’s about it before this event.
2. Ouran High School Host Club. While is also one of the funniest shows I’ve watch I really like the message behind it as a whole and all the characters arcs are just so well done.

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,915
Pronouns
He/Him

Basically my childhood tbh; it's the first "series" I watched as a whole per se.
It's true that at first I thought it would be just a whole "magical girl captures magic cards" and go; but after some episodes I realized that there was more than that; after some rewatches throughout my life (I sound like an old man lmao) I also realized that it shows multiple forms of love and different types of relationships (love, family and friendships); I think no matter what, you can identify with at least one character there and I think that is very beautiful; so in my opinion it's one of the best well-done animes (not counting the manga because I didn't read it and tbh from what I read here and there, it sounds messier soo lmao)

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400

My friend was obsessed with the series and introduced it to me; we used to watch the movies together and I ended up buying them their own clow cards. I also know the lyrics to their (Eng) OP and sing it once in a blue moon because it's catchy.

:partydogo:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her

It's, until this day, one of the animes that i remembered the most. I watched it the first time with my brother and sisters, and i've rewatched a few times on youtube, because it's fun, cute and interesting + the graphics, the songs and some of the stories are lovely. And another plus: Sakura and Syaoran are THAT couple.

Anime/Manga:
Gakuen Babysitters: i've only watched the first episode...and i cried. It's a wholesome and cute story (the cuteness is high) but with some minor drama too.
Fruits Basket (2019) the right amount between cuteness and drama.
NANA, it always annoyed the bad decisions made by some characters, it felt like real life. Also... The fact that i will never see the end of this story+the death of my fav character...
Kagen no Tsuki from the same mangaka of NANA (Ai Yazawa)...the story is just sad.
Hana to Akuma: i was so invested in the story (i was younger when i read it) and the end is what prevents me to reading it again.
Movie:
Hotarubi no Mori e, i watched it once because it made me cry. It's a beautiful story but i hate crying so....

• Love
Reactions: boo

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
We established I know nothing about CCS :JudgyDubu:

Danganronpa 3 WHEW I knew what was coming in the Despair Arc but seeing a character that had established herself as a kind, emotive character who I'd known for years being brutally killed hurt like HELL :((((

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
- I've never actually watched or read it in its entirety but I know about the ships + its basic plotline. I was more of a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle type of girl.

-
For me it's Gakuen Alice, it was the first manga I ever read and followed until completion. Plus, all the characters' stories had a big impact on me and were quite touching.

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Was there any anime, manga, movie or show that touched your heart. what was it and why?
Hard one hmm. For anime, probably Fruits Basket because of all the heavy topics that it covered, and Kakushigoto because of the wholesome father-daughter relationship

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
1. I enjoyed the anime a lot. Very cute and not annoying like a few other shoujo FL. I love the characters.
2. I watched a lot of stuff so this is hard. I would say Natsume Yuujinchou. I can relate to the lead a lot. Just the feel of the anime and the way stories are told, touched my heart.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,808
2. Naruto- it taught me important life lessons about friendship and family bond....also to be hopeful and never give up

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
1. Amazing! ccs was such a magical experience for me. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I loved every minute of it. In a lot of ways it took me back to my childhood, when I would wake up every Saturday morning and watch Magical DoReMi.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭992,770
Pronouns
He/Him
1. What was your experience with Cardcaptor Sakura?
i just knew it was one of many animes on national tv that i watch when i was a kid but i never watched it regularly.

kimi no nawa, kimi no suizou wo tabetai (this is so good), & shigatsu wa kimi no uso. i just love sad ending anime, teaches us to appreciate the time we have with our loving ones :weep:

Top Bottom