EVENT+ The Mystery at Halloville- Can you find who the Killer is?// Prize Distribution is out!!!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,300
Thank you both! What was the most shocking revelation though other than who was the killer?

From my top 3 suspects:
  • The killer not being Elizabeth. She seemed too calm for someone who's best friend just died and since Isabella told her everything, she could have easily gotten the arsenic, entered her room, etc etc.
  • The killer not being Margaret; with the blizzard, I was wondering what she was doing out there by the pond and in one of the scenarios where Poirot died it mentioned attackers, so I thought maybe Margaret and her sister could've done it (and her sister was putting up a really good act), it would've been easy for the two of them to carry her body outside and have access to her room. Also when Gary mentioned he, the maids and family knew where the arsenic was kinda made me suspect her more.
  • The killer not being Gary; he just seemed shady to me. I didn't trust those lil beady eyes of his in the portraits.
:teehee:

And also Gary/Edmund.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
i knew it was someone that she trusted/close to her, and i got the garlic hint so i knew she ingested the poison

my whole focus was on reputation but it wasn't the right person lol
Awwwwww. I am glad you got those hints. And yeah there were a bunch who could have done it. You did great. You chose choices well and even saved bay when you said that looking in the room wont be wise. I hope you enjoyed playing the game!

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,149
From my top 3 suspects:
  • The killer not being Elizabeth. She seemed too calm for someone who's best friend just died and since Isabella told her everything, she could have easily gotten the arsenic, entered her room, etc etc.
  • The killer not being Margaret; with the blizzard, I was wondering what she was doing out there by the pond and in one of the scenarios where Poirot died it mentioned attackers, so I thought maybe Margaret and her sister could've done it (and her sister was putting up a really good act), it would've been easy for the two of them to carry her body outside and have access to her room. Also when Gary mentioned he, the maids and family knew where the arsenic was kinda made me suspect her more.
  • The killer not being Gary; he just seemed shady to me. I didn't trust those lil beady eyes of his in the portraits.

And also Gary/Edmund.
Tbh after Gary said who knew about the arsenic I was sure it wasn't him or maids, I was thinking David used the maid which worked for him earlier to get arsenic for him lmao

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
From my top 3 suspects:

And also Gary/Edmund.
Blame softest bun for the beady eyes. Lol.
Margaret never was by the pond. Her sister discovered the body when she was out collecting firewood. So it should have cleared her sister at least. As if she hadn't said anything they would not have found the body for a very long time. Giving her more time to escape with the whole thing.
Elizabeth I agree. She was way too calm. But i placed her as a red herring and hoped that the arsenic statement and the hints help clear her. Also she was in love with David and Isabella hurt him pretty badly which could be a reason why she was so calm. And as she thought it was suicide she figured Isabella deserved it.
And Gary so openly says he knows where the arsenic is in the house should have cleared him. As that ties him to the murder so he wouldn't have told it to Poirot so openly if he was indeed the murderer.

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I thought family would be too obvious so I focused on the people not related to her :Headingout:
Awwww. I didnt want to think too much out of the box and confuse you guys. Lol.

The last hint for me!
I had no idea the butler had something to do with this and helped me a lot to narrow down the sus list :MomoShook:

You were the only person who got the last hint. And it was a very good one too. I am glad it helped you narrow down your sus list. Even if you didnt get it right in the end. I hope you had a lot of fun playing iu! Eventhough it was a difficult game.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,300
Blame blame for the beady eyes. Lol.
Margaret never was by the pond. Her sister discovered the body when she was out collecting firewood. So it should have cleared her sister at least. As if she hadn't said anything they would not have found the body for a very long time. Giving her more time to escape with the whole thing.
Elizabeth I agree. She was way too calm. But i placed her as a red herring and hoped that the arsenic statement and the hints help clear her. Also she was in love with David and Isabella hurt him pretty badly which could be a reason why she was so calm. And as she thought it was suicide she figured Isabella deserved it.

Wow I'm so dumb, it's even in the OP Iahjsdfgafa when I say I can't read or count... well it was already game over for me :noooo:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,300
RIP bay. :TzuyuKek:
At least you survived until the last round.

P.s. oh my gosh. Your sig... I am in love.

Right, I'm just glad I didn't die in any of those tragic ways :weep:

HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN IT and he reminds me of how he looked pre-debut and I wanna cry :tears:

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
I was so closed to accuse Mrs.William from all the hint i got it lead to her and i wqs able to narrowed it to 3 people. Gary, Mrs.Hallow (both r my instinct) and mrs. William. I was so closed to send in William instead of Gary but i fucked up last minute.
:clowned:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I was so closed to accuse Mrs.William from all the hint i got it lead to her and i wqs able to narrowed it to 3 people. Gary, Mrs.Hallow (both r my instinct) and mrs. William. I was so closed to send in William instead of Gary but i fucked up last minute.
:clowned:
Aww. You did well with most of your choices. And mrs. Hollow was indeed the killer. So one of your 3 suspects was right.

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
Aww. You did well with most of your choices. And mrs. Hollow was indeed the killer. So one of your 3 suspects was right.
Oh lol i thought William is the killer by reading yall comment. So my crazy though is right. Its actually the mother. The answer i got from round 6 kinda tricked me a bit.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
thanks for the game Aki-tha Christie :heartublob:

the only reason i ever sused momma hollow was because the chapters barely talk about her but that's kinda angleshooting :sadpuppy: i really thought it was elizabeth so she can get david all to herself. nice job with elizabeth. she's so scummy you think she's the killer

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Prize Distribution
So the game difficulty was changed to Hard and it lasted a total of 3 hours. As there is no second or third place, I decided to give 3rd place candy amounts and Ranking Points to the 5 players who survived until the last round. Therefore the prizes will be as follows.

Dr. Sweetea receives 440 candies, 25k coins and 50 Elite ranking Points.

Baymax, wonwoo, Nara, iususchrist and Stinkerbell receive 315 Candies each, 5,000 coins and 30 Elite ranking Points.

miatheikonic, BlueNose, joo, sm maid, Chomiczewska, boo, Saint Renjun, OutroTearTheFirst, ウィスキー2, yerimmie, Yuki, Aquamaraqua & meltrosz receive 80 Candies, 2.5k coins and 10 Elite Ranking Points.

Thank you all for playing!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
thanks for the game Aki-tha Christie :heartublob:

the only reason i ever sused momma hollow was because the chapters barely talk about her but that's kinda angleshooting :sadpuppy: i really thought it was elizabeth so she can get david all to herself. nice job with elizabeth. she's so scummy you think she's the killer
I am going to call myself Akitha Christie from now on. :yagotit:

Top Bottom