The Official 22/7 Thread

S

Some

latest

DxhnFSXWoAUlSJe-960x540.jpg

22/7 (Nanabun no Nijūni (ナナブンノニジュウニ Twenty Two Per Seven) is a is a digital idol and voice actors’ project produced by famous producer Yasushi Akimoto, Aniplex, and Sony Music Records. The project is described as "The Idols Who Transcend The Dimension" , Featuring characters designed by top creators of the industry and talents chosen from 10,325 applicants . Among the 10,325 applicants, 12 voice actresses were chosen, despite that only 8 characters were announced . On September 20, 2017 the group made their major debut with 11 members & the single " Boku wa Sonzai Shiteinakatta " . On September 20, 2018 the three remaining characters were revealed and assigned to the last three members .
official sites :

website,twitter,Showroom,Variety show twitter,anime twitter , Music game twitter ,
Manga website , Tiktok

member sns :

Sally : twitter , Instagram , Showroom/ sakura : Twitter,Youtube
Urara : Twitter , Instagram , Showroom/ yuki : Twitter
Chiharu : Twitter , Showroom/ Reika : Twitter,Youtube
Reina : twitter , Instagram , Showroom / ayaka : Twitter,Youtube
Aina : twitter , Showroom / tsubomi : Twitter
Moe : Twitter , Showroom / mikami : Twitter
Ruri : Twitter , Showroom / jun : Twitter,Youtube
Mizuha : Twitter , Showroom/ miyako : Twitter,Youtube
Uta : Twitter , Showroom / nicole : Twitter,Youtube
Kanae : Instagram , Showroom / akane : Twitter,Youtube
Nagomi : Showroom / miu : Twitter,Youtube
useful links :

Here , Here , Here , Here,Here

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

another group i'm intrested in but know nothing about . I made this to talk about them . Enjoy!

S

Some

Their variety show is coming back with a season 2 !! Its called 22/7 keisanchuu and season 2 starts 4/4 on tokyo mx

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
international fans denfentaly most of them are her fans or got to know the group because of her not sure about japanese fans

Sally def has the international fanbase. So much so that they made her character an English speaking one. I'm assuming she's the most popular based off her followers on SNS. If I could find their handshake sales then we'd know whose the most popular for sure.

Apperently yesterday was sakura's birthday

I never understood why they didn't give the characters the same birthdays as their VA's. It's already overwhelming to have 12 birthdays but twenty freaking four?

S

Some

Happy birthday aina

So much so that they made her character an English speaking one

the 8 characters were already designed before the audition because the girls at first were supposed to be 8 then the higher ups decided to add 4 more and one quit so know we have 11 . 10 original and 1 new because mei an original member who was supposed to voice nicole graduated last december after a few months of hiatus due to health issues

S

Some

Just watched the anime 9th episode
disband !!!! Huhh ?? There are 4 episodes left ! Wow it the 7/22 in the anime diffrent than the 7/22 we saw irl ( character wise ) i thought this was gonna their stories that we didnt know from watching their progress since debut and their variety show but looks like its like a suspected there are 3 worlds related to this group its not just characters & seiyuus its that + the information + process / progress we see in the anime

S

Some

1st tour osaka concert have been postponed

Happy birthday miu

Teaser for todays anime episode

Top Bottom