The Official ARIAZ Thread

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211

So the title track is the 3rd song

Oh my guess was right. Ouch didn't fit with their whole theme and the 3rd song had aria in it.
Interesting that the 5th song is Yunji & Dawon.

EHFrplBVAAIG9LN

GVK

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
The album is ready for pre-order! 2 out of 6 pc. 1 poster for first press.
Google translate of the description:
Beautiful voices of dazzling beautiful girls
‘ARIAZ’
And the girls start to jump up
‘Grand Opera’

With her heart-beating wait to get on the stage, she tries to bring out the stories of girls filled with beautiful melodies one by one and show them to the public.

The first of that epic… ARIAZ 1st Mini Album ‘Grand Opera’

This album is not only a debut album but also an opening film showing the theme and worldview of ARIAZ. 'ARIA', the original part that best expresses the singer's skill and voice in each play

“ARIAZ” is a team that has the desire to gather together and sing with one voice.

Through a total of three mini albums, Ariaz will showcase the stories and stages to be shown to the public. The first mini album, 'Grand Opera', is a term that means gorgeous and massive opera.

The Grand Opera, which consists of 5 tracks, starts with Assemble, an intro track that announces the beginning of Ariaz in a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere, containing all the songs from the album.
“Ouch,” a track with an emotional atmosphere and dynamic swing chorus,

The title song "Aria" is a medium-tempo dance song with a Glitch Hop element, and the six members' unique voices are melted into the song as much as possible.

In line with the album concept of "Grand Opera", the story was unfolded with lyrics.

Next up is the track “DRAMA,” a combination of intense Synth and lyrical melody lines that weren't heard in traditional girl group songs based on the Future Bass genre.

The song that decorates the end of the album is a medium tempo pop song that tells the story of a girl who lost her beauty in the dark. Improved the completeness of the song.
From the first track to the final track of the album, the sound elements and the lyrics of Ariaz's story added the completeness of the mini album.

In addition, this project of Ariaz will do the best to show the charm of Ariaz to the public as the best staff of each field is carefully planned from the planning stage to the production of records.

And they'll have a mini concert (showcase?)
EHE7npdU0AAyDvJ

Last edited:

ontarrio

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
yeah its a showcase for 50 people, not many tbh but i guess they dont have many fans in korea..

ontarrio

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250
slightly disappointed that they didnt say anything about making a vlive channel and didnt update the sns list on fancafe 😐 also they deleted facebook page some time ago and still didnt say anything about it

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
slightly disappointed that they didnt say anything about making a vlive channel and didnt update the sns list on fancafe 😐 also they deleted facebook page some time ago and still didnt say anything about it

Rising Star is making a lot of mistakes in not a lot of time... First embbing the wrong teasers, not announcing their events so no fans is attending, deleting the facebook page without saying anything and now not announcing their Vlive channel... Vlive usually brings a good amount of fans, why aren't they saying anything??? I hope their actual management is not as desastrous...

To speak about the album in itself, it looks like ARIAZ have some kind of storyline? Since they're doing a trilogy. I'm waiting for the album medley to make my opinion

GVK

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Rising Star is making a lot of mistakes in not a lot of time... First embbing the wrong teasers, not announcing their events so no fans is attending, deleting the facebook page without saying anything and now not announcing their Vlive channel... Vlive usually brings a good amount of fans, why aren't they saying anything??? I hope their actual management is not as desastrous...
1st mistake was the broken links when they announced the ariaz accounts lol

ontarrio

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250

To speak about the album in itself, it looks like ARIAZ have some kind of storyline? Since they're doing a trilogy. I'm waiting for the album medley to make my opinion
im afraid that it is the management.. they were like that before too, now its a little better at least they post the teasers on time and dont put all those hashtags. its always weird to me when companies make mistakes like these, i mean if i post any info or something like that i check everything twice why they dont check what theyre posting they should be professional.. mistakes are annoying if theyre keep on happening

ontarrio

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,250

not sure if somebody will post the performance so heres a live, they are at 48:05, the quality is awful but you can hear the girls sing at least

Top Bottom