EVENTS TEAM The Official +Card Thread [SALES OPEN] [OP UPDATED]

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
CardsOP.png

gfx by @Bchip

Welcome to the official +Card thread, where you can find out all you need to know about our +Cards system!

Node1.png

+Cards are our very own system of collectible, digital cards with images of your favorite celebrities and characters. The +cards are all designed by our member @Bchip.

All cards come in different editions. Each edition has a different design and theme based on when they’re released.
There are two main types of card editions - Regular and Special. See more below:
Regular Edition
Special Edition
Release Time
Every 6-12 months​
Every seasonal event (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)​
Card Image Theme
Idol: Feature images from the latest comebacks. An idol can appear in multiple editions if they have sufficient new images.
Character: The same character can be nominated every other edition (image must be different)
Actor/Actress: Feature images from latest dramas/movies​
Idols & characters: images that match the event theme (e.g. an idol or character in a Halloween costume).​
Star Rating
Except for cards in the Actor/Actress pack, all other regular ed. cards are assigned levels of rarity, ranging from 1 to 5 stars, based on various factors​
Special ed. cards don’t have any star rating.​
Availability
Can be redeemed/purchased all year whenever sales is open​
Can only be redeemed/purchased during the special events.​

Unless otherwise noted, cards normally come in packs. Each pack has 3 cards in it. The cards will mostly be randomized. However, on every 5th card pack purchase, you are guaranteed a celebrity/character card from the pack you’re buying (more below).

Node2.png

+Cards can be purchased in this thread or won/rewarded during our games and special events.
You can also get cards by trading or buying from other users, or via reroll and single pull.

Purchase
To purchase a card pack, all you have to do is send the payment to @Maginashi, complete the respective form listed in the Forms section, and post it in this thread.
Note that this section for purchase of a card pack only, if you want to purchase a single card - see single pull section below.

How much do these cards cost?
The regular packs are priced as follows as of August 4th, 2023:
1-2 Star Pack - 5 orbs each.
1-3 Star Pack - 8 orbs each.
2-4 Star Pack - 12 orbs each.
2-5 Star Pack - 15 orbs each.
4-5 Star Pack - 20 orbs each.

Actor/Actress Pack - 5 orbs

Is there a limit on how many packs I can buy?
Yes, you can only purchase up to 2 packs per month (excluding what you may win via games/events that month).Note that the shop will not always be open every month for various reasons (workload, real life, etc).

How can I get a guaranteed card?
On every 5th pack you purchase, you get to pick a guaranteed card of your choice. The pick must be within the star range of that 5th pack you buy. For example, say you've already bought four 1-2 star packs previously and on your 5th purchase you get the 2-4 star pack, you're now allowed to choose any card that's within the 2-4 star range. The card doesn’t have to be from the same edition of your 5th pack.

Gift, Trade and Sell
To buy, sell, trade, or gift cards with other users, you simply have to follow the instructions to complete the respective form and post it in this thread. When selling or trading, be sure to follow the imposed limits (see below).

Is there a limit on how much I can sell a card for?
Yes. While there is no minimum, the maximum orbs/coins you can sell a card for based on its rarity level are as follows:
New limit updated as of March 17, 2024:
1-star card - 4 orbs
2-star card - 6 orbs
3-star card - 8 orbs
4-star card - 12 orbs
5-star card - 15 orbs
Currently, there is no resale cap for the special edition cards. However, we will monitor this and will let you know if we feel like the card price is too much.

Node3.png

Reroll
The Reroll mechanic allows you to exchange or replace cards you don't want anymore. Here's how it works:
You pick 3 cards from your collection that you're willing to sacrifice (meaning you give them up) and receive a brand-new one in return.

The star range of the new card will go from the total star levels of the cards you sacrificed divided by three, up to 5 stars. If the result of the division is not an integer, then the value will be rounded down.
Example: If you sacrifice one 5-star + two 1-star cards, then the star level of your new cards can go from 2 to 5 stars.

You can pick which pack (Idols, Characters, or Actor/Actress) you want your new card to be as long as you have one of those cards in your sacrifice pile. The same applies to Editions.

When you use Special Edition or Actor/Actress cards for a reroll, they're treated as 1-star cards.
Rerolling for Special Edition will only be available during special occasions.

We highly recommend that you check the +Card Up for Trade/Sale thread before rerolling, so you don't end up sacrificing a card someone is looking for.

To reroll your cards, please check the form section in the second post.

Single Pull
Single Pulls is a way to purchase a card using Plus Coins instead of orbs. This mechanic will only be available when sales are open.

As the name suggests, each pull gives you one card.
Pulling for either Idols or Characters costs 150.000 PC each while pulling for Actor/Actress costs 100.000 PC.
Single Pulls can give cards from 1 to 5 stars and you can do up to three pulls each month.

Singles Pull Guarantee - On every 6th pull, you can get a guaranteed 1-3star card from any regular edition.

To buy a Single Pull, please check the form section in the second post.​

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Node4.png

To redeem a pack won or purchased from a certain event or occasion:
Username:
Name/link of event or occasion:
Other details:

To buy a pack:
Username:
The pack(s) you wish to purchase (star, idol/anime and edition):
Proof of payment to @Maginashi:

To sell a card:
Username:
Buyer’s username:
Name/code of the card you’re selling:
The amount you’re selling for:

The buyer then must quote the seller’s post and provide proof of payment.

To trade a card:
Username:
The other trader’s username:
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user:
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user:
Amount of extra payment (if applicable):
Proof of payment if you’re the one responsible for the extra payment:

The other trader then must quote your post to confirm their approval (and provide their proof of additional payment, if applicable).

To gift a card:
Username:
Name/code of card being gifted:
The user you’re gifting this to:

To do single Pulls:
Username:
The pack you want to pull from (Idol, Character or Actor/Actress, and Edition):
Proof of payment to @Maginashi:

To reroll:
Username:
Sacrifice Card #1:
Sacrifice Card #2:
Sacrifice Card #3:
Pack of preference (Idol, Character or Actor/Actress):
Edition of preference (1st, 2nd or 3rd Edition):

Node5.png

Have a question that was not answered above? Check below!
If you still can't find the answer, feel free to ask here in this thread and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Can I choose which idol/character I want?
The pulls are randomized so which cards you get are entirely up to chance. However, there's an exception; that is, on every 5th pack you purchase, you get to pick a guaranteed idol/character of your choice. The pick must be within the star range of that 5th pack you buy. For example, say you've already bought four 1-2 star packs previously (or it could be any star level here) and on your 5th purchase you get the 2-4 star pack, you're now allowed to choose any card that's within the 2-4 star range.

As of August 2023, getting a guaranteed from a past edition won't require you to buy a pack of that same edition anymore. That means that if you want a 5-star card from 1st edition, for example, you can now obtain it by buying a 2nd edition pack (as long as the guaranteed card is still within the star range of the pack).

You may also choose a card of a specific star level if you happen to pull a 'Wild Card'.

What is a "Wild Card"?
Effective 03/01/22, we’ll be including some “wild cards” when doing RNG for the orders. The only pack that does not contain wild cards is the 4-5 star one. Each star level will contain a wild card. If the RNG result of your order happens to land on one of these wild cards, you will get to choose a card from the corresponding star level. For example, if you buy a 1-3 star pack, the RNG pool will include 3 wild cards - one for each of the star levels (1, 2, and 3). If one of your RNG results is a 3-star wild card, you get a 3-star card of your choice.

I won a pack of +cards. How can I redeem it?
Simply complete the respective form listed in the Forms section above and post it in this thread.

Can I give or ask for extra payment when trading cards?
Yes, you can either trade a card for a card or couple it up with some additional payment; but keep in mind that the additional payment may not be more than the sell limit for that card's star level, or 20 orbs or 2M plus coins, whichever is less. For example, if you have a 1-star card that you wish to trade for a 2-star card (or vice versa), you can do a straight-up trade (a card for a card with no extra payment) as long as both parties agree to it. If additional payment is involved, it must not be more than 20 orbs/2M plus coins. In this example, however, since the max sell limit for a 2-star card is 10 orbs/1M plus coins, the additional payment also may not be more than 10 orbs/1M plus coins.

What are different ways I can display these cards?
Whenever you get a card, it will be added to your deck at the +Cardsino. You can view your deck by going to +Cardsino > +Deck, or to your profile and click on the +Deck tab.
Feel free to also use the "Collection" tag and post threads in this section to show off your cards!

How can I check to see which cards I or other users have?
You can either check the spreadsheet posted in the +Cards Inventory section below, go to any respective user's profile, or visit the +Cardsino index HERE and click on "Total Awarded." We will make an effort to update the users' decks and the spreadsheet as often as we can, but please be patient otherwise.

How to find prospective buyers/sellers/traders?
Feel free to use this thread, or the Trade or Sale thread to ask and search for who might have what you're looking for.
Alternatively, you can also visit a user's deck to see what cards they might have up for trade and sell.
1654984164766-png.3569

Will new cards be added to the inventory?
Yes, our goal is to come out with a new edition every 6-12 months. When we do, we will also give you the chance to nominate some new celebrities and characters to be added that aren’t currently in the inventory. In between, there could be some special editions being released as well. So stay tuned!

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭772,545
Pronouns
idk
Omg. This is so detailed and awesome :poggers:

Anyways time to start trading lol

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I am broke but if you are selling Liu Yu, Byungchan, Kyuhyun and Heiji Hattori cheaply, I will buy them :poggers:

these are their codes i think:
1stIdol144 liu yu
1stIdol071 byungchan
1stIdol068 kyuhyun
1stAnime037 heiji

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
@Bchip lmk if you’re giving your nogi cards, i can offer all my coins (which is what u see) and i could bug stannie more to know which cards i got from our packs ;;;

I can also do any orbs under 10 cause I’m broke ;;

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,650
Pronouns
He/Him
@Bchip lmk if you’re giving your nogi cards, i can offer all my coins (which is what u see) and i could bug stannie more to know which cards i got from our packs ;;;

I can also do any orbs under 10 cause I’m broke ;;
I can give them to you tomorrow, however i love your second idea :sanapray: There's something in our packs i really want.

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
@Stannie @sm maid the nct cards will be 3 orbs since they are 3 stars :poggers:
you have to post a selling form here so we can buy:poggers: the max amount you can charge for a 3 stars is like 25 orbs so you don't need to sell them so cheap

edit: oh we are already in the +card thread fklghfdkl I thought this was still the reveal one

Last edited:
Top Bottom