Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Username: ARandomFan
The other trader’s username: @sm maid
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Taeyeon
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Haruhi & Tamaki, Jisoo & Jennie

tumblr_p5t19djRBj1wz1z6io1_r1_250.gifv

You're the best sm~

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: ARandomFan
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Taeyeon
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Haruhi & Tamaki, Jisoo & Jennie

tumblr_p5t19djRBj1wz1z6io1_r1_250.gifv

You're the best sm~
confirming

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
Username: kimsguardian
Name/code of card being gifted: Hyunbin & Son Yejin (Crash Landing on You duo card)
The user you’re gifting this to: @Nara

there's no dami-wooshik for me, i'm so done with this :sadpepe:
Thank you so much Kimgu :LovePar: RNG really sucks by not pulling dami-wooshik out even once :sadpepe:

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
Username: Nara
The other trader’s username: @Seriously
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Handong Halloween
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Jin and RM Duo
Amount of extra payment (if applicable): n/a
Proof of payment if you’re the one responsible for the extra payment: n/a

The other trader then must quote your post to confirm their approval (and provide their proof of additional payment, if applicable).

@Nara now packs are done are you still happy to do halloween Dong for my men? :doge:
i'll take your men :bakacat:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,550
The other trader’s username: @Seriously
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Handong Halloween
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Jin and RM Duo
Amount of extra payment (if applicable): n/a
Proof of payment if you’re the one responsible for the extra payment: n/a

The other trader then must quote your post to confirm their approval (and provide their proof of additional payment, if applicable).

i'll take your men :bakacat:
Sweet! Confirming :peepopbirthday:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Username: Beefy
Name/code of card being converted: The Boyz Juyeon and Eric Special Edition / SpecialDuo22-Idol041
Proof of payment to @Stannie:
formeis.jpg

thank you! [2]

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Mark & Taeyong duo
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Ryujin

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
All decks have been updated, transactions processed, etc etc. If anything is misplaced, pls @me.
This has nothing to do with transactions/rearrangment of decks but I noticed that The Boyz' Juyeon card (normal version) doesn't show properly in my deck? A blue square appears with "image not found" (which I'm guessing the link is broken or something I don't know lmao). Other than that all good!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Username: Vampire
Name/link of event or occasion: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/game-finished-thats-my-jam.55803/post-1520089
Other details: Giyuu Tomioka & Shinobu Kochou | Demon Slayer | SpecialDuo22 | SpecialDuo22-Anime008 (Just as a little tip, you might have better search results for pictures if you spell their names like this: Giyu Tomioka & Shinobu Kocho! :LovePar:)

It's indeed hard to find an HQ pic of them without watermark, logo, or entering the realm of fanfiction :TzuyuKek: I'll try to search with the suggestion, but if you have any good pic you'd like in particular feel free to link :TipPar:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: OutroTearTheFirst
The other trader’s username: @yerm
Name/code of the card being traded to the other user: Karina & Ningning OTP
Name/code of the card you’re getting from the other user: Soobin & Beomgyu OTP

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
It's indeed hard to find an HQ pic of them without watermark, logo, or entering the realm of fanfiction :TzuyuKek: I'll try to search with the suggestion, but if you have any good pic you'd like in particular feel free to link :TipPar:
1, 2, 3, 4

That's what I was able to find. I'm assuming at least one of them could work with a little editing from Bchip? But of course, I'm not the one making the card, so I don't know. :sweat:

"entering the realm of fanfiction" Are you referencing fanart when you say this? I don't know who makes the final decision for what pictures are used in the cards, but no offense, this is done anyway... Just look at the Sasuke & Naruto card. During the Hallyu Winter Valley event, I had provided a suggestion for a character while making my nominations, which was later scrapped and fanart was used instead, too. If this is going to be a problem now and none of the images I provided will work, please let me know so I can change my order. It would be really upsetting for this Grand Prize to go to waste. :sadpepe:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
1, 2, 3, 4

That's what I was able to find. I'm assuming at least one of them could work with a little editing from Bchip? But of course, I'm not the one making the card, so I don't know. :sweat:
I’m not sure about fanart aspect so I’ll let someone else respond about that. But in general, we tend to choose pics that are HQ and fit the card well, so that might be why sometimes we don’t use the suggested pic.

For the ones you sent, 1 and 3 can work. 4 is so pretty, but unfortunately that and 2 are pretty wide and horizontal, so they might not really fit into the card vertical design :sadpuppy:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
1, 2, 3, 4

"entering the realm of fanfiction" Are you referencing fanart when you say this? I don't know who makes the final decision for what pictures are used in the cards, but no offense, this is done anyway... Just look at the Sasuke & Naruto card. During the Hallyu Winter Valley event, I had provided a suggestion for a character while making my nominations, which was later scrapped and fanart was used instead, too. If this is going to be a problem now and none of the images I provided will work, please let me know so I can change my order. It would be really upsetting for this Grand Prize to go to waste. :sadpepe:

Okay, those were similar to the ones I found, so one of those should hopefully work (prolly not 2 and 4 due to the landscape view, like soozie said).

Aaand by fanfiction i just meant something like this:

Anyways, we do use fanart. Some of the anime, especially the older ones, are very low in quality, so sometimes we'd have to resort to using fanart. Chip doesn't wanna use chibi-like art, so iirc the suggestions that got scrapped last time were due to that reason. Not sure, but yeah, we just leave the final stuff up to him.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
I’m not sure about fanart aspect so I’ll let someone else respond about that. But in general, we tend to choose pics that are HQ and fit the card well, so that might be why sometimes we don’t use the suggested pic.

For the ones you sent, 1 and 3 can work. 4 is so pretty, but unfortunately that and 2 are pretty wide and horizontal, so they might not really fit into the card vertical design :sadpuppy:
Okay, those were similar to the ones I found, so one of those should hopefully work (prolly not 2 and 4 due to the landscape view, like soozie said).

Aaand by fanfiction i just meant something like this:

Anyways, we do use fanart. Some of the anime, especially the older ones, are very low in quality, so sometimes we'd have to resort to using fanart. Chip doesn't wanna use chibi-like art, so iirc the suggestions that got scrapped last time were due to that reason. Not sure, but yeah, we just leave the final stuff up to him.
Thank you for the clarification(s), you guys! We'll chuck 2 and 4, then, and I'll just submit this last picture for consideration in case Bchip doesn't like 1 and 3. It's fanart, but HQ and appropriate (and would probably look the best with the duo card frames anyway tbh)... Let me know, though, if there's any concerns or problems that arise later! I'm fine with changing my order, as I'm not so stubborn as to sacrifice quality for the sake of the duo. _( :3 」∠)_

Last edited:
Top Bottom