The Official Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃) Thread

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,769,435
Pronouns
They/Them
Looks like we're allowed to talk about the manga here so....
With current arc and based on chapter 200 spoilers here are some thoughts

- It feels as tho the author truly sped thru this current arc and it pales in comparison to the previous ones. I was not expecting this manga to wrap up in 200 or so chapters and it really feels empty.
- I also hate how half the pillars had 0 character development going into this and how they STILL haven't been fleshed out. I wish she had focused on them a little more before but here we are.
- Also what is going to happen with the Pillars and demon slayers in general?? If Muzan is dead do all the demons die with him? The hell everyone gon do with the majority of the pillars dead??? Will demon-slaying still be a thing? I guess there are still some running around.....but....
- Why must Giyuu suffer like this? I was expecting him to die but this is somehow worse. This boy hasn't gotten any peace and now everyone he cared about is really dead. And his hand....SICK :peepoblanket:
- At this point, I feel like the author is a sadist because there is no reason to kill off all these characters so quickly for no reason. Like pls have a heart.

Hopefully, it's actually not as bleak as the spoilers look

But let me say fuck Gotouge in advance just to be safe.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
i thought this meme was funny sjdfkdg

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
wtf just happened in this chapter oh my god :yoosmile: man why can’t the author just end this already and not drag it out like that. I really hope Tanjiro won’t go on a killing spree and just be like Nezuko, or else this is just too insane

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Oof these spoilers. I think I'm around 40 chapters behind but it makes me wonder if I should even bother catching up.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
Oof these spoilers. I think I'm around 40 chapters behind but it makes me wonder if I should even bother catching up.
it's still interesting imo, i have hopes that things will be nicer in the next chapters :jinjudge:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,729,600
are any of you guys interested in getting any demon slayer awards? im thinking of hosting the thread since i kinda want a nezuko badge :wow:

Lmao, I was about to ask the same thing in this thread! XD

Yes, I will be interesting and I can pay for some forms if needed!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
are any of you guys interested in getting any demon slayer awards? im thinking of hosting the thread since i kinda want a nezuko badge :wow:
i only have enough posts for 1 more badge right now so i can't really promise to keep more than 1 but i know that's not too much of a problem since it's the custom badge form anyway so

yeah! i'm interested

i can always get more later when i've got enough anyway

@Winter Air look at what soozie is talking about

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
Lmao, I was about to ask the same thing in this thread! XD

Yes, I will be interesting and I can pay for some forms if needed!
i only have enough posts for 1 more badge right now so i can't really promise to keep more than 1 but i know that's not too much of a problem since it's the custom badge form anyway so

yeah! i'm interested

i can always get more later when i've got enough anyway

@Winter Air look at what soozie is talking about
I sure am! I should be able to keep two or so.
yay thanks guys! ill have the thread up tomorrow :TipPar:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,933
whew the manga is finally done. this story has been one crazy ride but im glad it’s over, now i can’t wait to see everything animated :wow:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467

LET'S GET THIS BREAD :ragepaimon:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467

IT'S SO EXCITING :ragepaimon:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
There are so many aspects of Demon Slayer that are top-tier quality, but holy shit, I have to specifically give a shout-out to the sound design after watching the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Swordsmith Village- World Tour at an AMC Theater

yachi-hitoka-blinking.gif

So Gyokko and Hatengu seem to be the main villains for this season (don't tell me otherwise if I'm wrong, I haven't read the manga!), but the introduction of Douma and Kokushibbo were a lot more exciting, and I'm looking forward to seeing them later on. :happymagi:

I wish Tanjirou waking up from his coma would have been a little more... emotional and "peaceful", but I guess it isn't exactly uncommon for them to use comedy relief after such a intense ending, and Season 2's ending was definitely intense. That being said, it felt a little jarring to just send him on his way to the Swordsmith Village. :omfgpepe:

I cannot believe Genya is just fucking pulling his teeth out in the hot spring?? It was such a funny, unexpected sequence dfjkgh ... That being said, as someone who has suffered some dental trauma, it was also awful. :marge:

Mitsuri Kanroji seems like a good girl! I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. :poggers:

Um... I'm also confused about something, but I'm going to keep it to myself for now. :jy:

Can't wait for the rest of the episodes in April! :shablob:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
NEW SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK

Top Bottom