The Official Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃) Thread

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Finally got myself to binge this series this weekend after hearing so much about it and I really like it! :wow:

I'll probably pick up the manga soon; my friend told me I can pick it up from where the anime ended since they did a great job at adapting it, although I'm the type of person who wants to read it from the beginning ajskdfhajf
yess let me know when you read it, i need a buddy to discuss the manga with me :wow:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
This chapter is giving me hope :jinjudge: It’s nice to see Inosuke and Zenitsu again after a while. I hope Tanjiro and Nezuko will show up soon. With how the chapters are progressing right now, I guess the manga will end soon, probably just 10-15 more chapters til the finale.:sejeongcry:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,691,100
I just finished the anime yesterday. Probably one of the best anime I ever watched. I plan to read the manga soon too

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
So, I've read the chapters that have been animated :shablob:
I'll probably try and catch up in a week or two now that I've got myself into the mood to read it.

Inosuke is probably my favourite character at the moment, I just find him hilarious but endearing at the same time.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
I just finished the anime yesterday. Probably one of the best anime I ever watched. I plan to read the manga soon too
yay, glad you enjoyed it too :wow:

I'll probably try and catch up in a week or two now that I've got myself into the mood to read it.

Inosuke is probably my favourite character at the moment, I just find him hilarious but endearing at the same time.
i really like how close the anime is to the manga. it makes me really excited to see how they'll animate the later chapters, cause some of the scenes are really cool

Inosuke is so crazy he's funny nkjfw My favorite is probably Tanjiro, he's such a nice kid :sejeongcry:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
glad you enjoyed it! :shablob: who's your favorite character(s)? :wow:

oh i see you've gotten into demon slayer as well! inosuke is my favorite character too kek :sehunehh:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
i really like how close the anime is to the manga. it makes me really excited to see how they'll animate the later chapters, cause some of the scenes are really cool

Inosuke is so crazy he's funny nkjfw My favorite is probably Tanjiro, he's such a nice kid :sejeongcry:
Same here! :wow: My friend was telling me there wasn't any point reading the manga (chapters that have been animated) bc the adaption was basically panel-to-panel but I still went ahead and read it anyway. I've just started reading the train/dream arc and I'm enjoying it so far, I love how Inosuke calls the others his minions ajshfda

Aww, yeah, Tanjiro is so sweet. His empathy towards some of the demons sometimes makes me emotional, and then you get people like Zenitsu describing how gentle his sound is, that it makes him want to cry. :sejeongcry:

oh i see you've gotten into demon slayer as well! inosuke is my favorite character too kek :sehunehh:

I'm getting back in touch with my weeb side these days :wow:
The taste... Inosuke is such a fun character. I love how proud is he, and how he wants to fight everyone to show that he's the strongest ajkshdfa

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
:sejeongcry:
I... I finished reading the demon train arc and I'm absolutely devastated.

It's been a while since I last cried over a character death, omg. The flashback of a smol Kyojuro and his mother just killed me right off. Kyojuro was one of my favourite Pillars next to Giyu. When I saw first him at the Pillars meeting, I was like, "this guy. This guy right here. I like the look of him even if he has those intense eyes." and I can't believe this happened asjdfhaf
:okbye:

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
:sejeongcry:
I... I finished reading the demon train arc and I'm absolutely devastated.

It's been a while since I last cried over a character death, omg. The flashback of a smol Kyojuro and his mother just killed me right off. Kyojuro was one of my favourite Pillars next to Giyu. When I saw first him at the Pillars meeting, I was like, "this guy. This guy right here. I like the look of him even if he has those intense eyes." and I can't believe this happened asjdfhaf
:okbye:
it has begun :sejeongcry: you can see why the demons are called upper moons, they are so strong compared to the lower moons, so the battles from now on are going to be super tough for the slayers.
that train arc was so sad, I was so happy they finally got rid of the lower moon 1, I thought we’re getting some nice bonding time but then all of this happened and I was just so shocked and sad. Rengoku is one of my fav Pillars too, he’s such a cool guy. But don’t worry, we’ll still get some flashbacks of him once in a while :peepoblanket:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
it has begun :sejeongcry: you can see why the demons are called upper moons, they are so strong compared to the lower moons, so the battles from now on are going to be super tough for the slayers.
that train arc was so sad, I was so happy they finally got rid of the lower moon 1, I thought we’re getting some nice bonding time but then all of this happened and I was just so shocked and sad. Rengoku is one of my fav Pillars too, he’s such a cool guy. But don’t worry, we’ll still get some flashbacks of him once in a while :peepoblanket:

Same here, I thought we would see Rengoku training Tanjiro or something but it everything happened so fast :peepoblanket:

I thought that lower moon demon was pretty strong but wow, it makes me wonder what the upper moons will be capable of :sweat:
I'm almost too scared to name some characters I'm fond of because knowing my luck, they'll probably be killed off. But I'm looking forward to seeing more of the other Pillars in action; I think I'm most curious about what the breath of love can do. :wherearethelies:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
The mangaka really knows how to get you to really like a character fast and then makes you go through a rush of emotions with them :sweat:

I finished reading the Entertainment District arc and I really thought another Pillar was going to be a goner but thankfully Nezuko was able to save him as well as the others. It was also really nice to see Zenitsu in battle, even though he only knows one style, I love seeing him in combat :peepopbirthday:

I somewhat felt pity towards the demons at the end though; when they were bickering and blaming each other for their defeat but then Tanjiro was telling them that they only have each other so they should stop. :peepoblanket:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
The mangaka really knows how to get you to really like a character fast and then makes you go through a rush of emotions with them :sweat:

I finished reading the Entertainment District arc and I really thought another Pillar was going to be a goner but thankfully Nezuko was able to save him as well as the others. It was also really nice to see Zenitsu in battle, even though he only knows one style, I love seeing him in combat :peepopbirthday:

I somewhat felt pity towards the demons at the end though; when they were bickering and blaming each other for their defeat but then Tanjiro was telling them that they only have each other so they should stop. :peepoblanket:
Yess Red Light District is my favorite arc, the whole plot with the missing girls are so interesting. And same! I thought the Sound Pillar is a goner for sure, but he made it through til the end despite all the major injuries.

I'm really proud of Zenitsu because he's becoming braver and braver as time goes by, which is great. I hope we can see more of his growth soon.

Aah, yeah, the mangaka always gives us flashbacks to the sad life stories of demons every single time. I want to hate these demons so much but all these stories just make me feel bad for them. I hope the mangaka won't have a sad story for Mr MJ demon, cause he's the main evil guy and I don't want to pity him at all wnjfwe :peepoblanket:

Also, you're really fast lol. I think you just have one more arc and you'll be caught up with the latest chapters! :judgingyou:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
After this chapter, I honestly think Tanjiro is not going to make it, he’ll probably go down along with Muzan after the fight. :sejeongcry: I just hope at least Nezuko will show up soon so he can see her one last time.

Also, Yoriichi is such an awesome character. Despite his tragic story, he still stays so nice and humble. What a true legend.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
@Baymax have you read the latest chapters yet :peepoblanket:

The last chapter I read was when the dawn was breaking and it ended on Nezuko looking like she was turning back human again. I will try and catch up with the remaining chapters sometime this week! :sweat:

Top Bottom