i thought animal crossing is a cute game
Please, Tom Nook is a damn loan shark!
images

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­825,645

siyeon attended day6 concert. is the other girl gugudan haebin?
surprised to see yoohyeon not there. maybe siyeon went with her 95-liner friends since the guy who posted the picture is also a member of eunbi's 95-liner group chat.

I think so. Siyeon said Yoohyeon and Gahyeon asked her to go with them, but she already made plans with her friends.

why play a game that mirrors real life stress :viva:
i thought animal crossing is a cute game

still waiting for masterchef dc edition

You pay back the loans as a "mortgage" for expanding the rooms in your house with Bells (the in-game currency).

If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see the prices for expanding your home in New Horizons (the latest Animal Crossing game for Switch). It's annoying, but that's the only way to expand your living space. You can then fill the house with items, etc.

Tom Nook is always offering help and then charging you for it (just like real life, nothing is free).
Overall the activities in the game are relaxing and can be taken at your own pace. I think that's why people play it (or at least that's how I play it).

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­230,763
I think so. Siyeon said Yoohyeon and Gahyeon asked her to go with them, but she already made plans with her friends.

You pay back the loans as a "mortgage" for expanding the rooms in your house with Bells (the in-game currency).

If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see the prices for expanding your home in New Horizons (the latest Animal Crossing game for Switch). It's annoying, but that's the only way to expand your living space. You can then fill the house with items, etc.

Tom Nook is always offering help and then charging you for it (just like real life, nothing is free).
Overall the activities in the game are relaxing and can be taken at your own pace. I think that's why people play it (or at least that's how I play it).

so proud of siyeon having more friends now :sejeongcry:

This is a great behind the scenes, we get Elkie visiting the girls!!!

Elkie! She was doing a show in Taiwan so that's why she was there instead of at Hong Kong. Love seeing their interactions. She recommended polo bun (specialty in Hong Kong) to DC. Polo bun translates to pineapple bun, but it's not made of pineapple, just looks like pineapple.

At the start Jiu was eating nougat crackers (specialty in Taiwan), I think that was the gift from the interviewer.

Top Bottom