π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,547,270
Pronouns
He/Him
odd eye live in cb showcase

where's wind blows?! i missed that performance :meh:

so sorry but, 2020 releases > OE :judgingyou:

maybe next time they should put different colours for dc members & their dancers, dami's outfit tho~

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­361,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

:vaderecto:

i like my choruses, so i like odd eye better than boca. scream is an exception tho.

Thank God yoohyeon is so amazing or I'd have switched biases by now lol

Yeah it's just not really a dynamic chorus (there's a reason why fly high is still my fave title by them) overall it's better with every listen. But I guess my standard are just super high even for a first listen

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­237,463
Thank God yoohyeon is so amazing or I'd have switched biases by now lol

Yeah it's just not really a dynamic chorus (there's a reason why fly high is still my fave title by them) overall it's better with every listen. But I guess my standard are just super high even for a first listen
fly high is your fave title? rare somnia
dejavu for me, a masterpiece. emo+chorus = instant win lol

sometimes it's really hard to stay loyal to a bias in dc. jiusus wrecking me all the time

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­361,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
fly high is your fave title? rare somnia
dejavu for me, a masterpiece. emo+chorus = instant win lol

sometimes it's really hard to stay loyal to a bias in dc. jiusus wrecking me all the time

idk why fly high isn't more loved:somicry:

deja vu is amazing. the only thing i didn't really care for that much is the repeating of deja vu. but it doesn't bother me anymore, and i agree it's a masterpiece. honestly, i need them to go back to piano based melodies. (again fly high xD) they are the best.

i don't find it hard to stay loyal, i enjoy stanning groups with many #2 xD for a long time it was a hoyl trinity of yooheyon, sua and jiu. but starting in the end of 2019, singnie was gaining more of my attention, and once she released Paradise, it was a trinity no longer. Singie made it a holy quaternity :sejeongcry:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­361,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Hmmm, overall, it seems the older Somnias aren't into this, but the new folks Scream brought in are loving it, so, it is what it is I guess.
:BoredPar:

makes sense. i'm willing to accept it if they gain success at this point.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­361,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
:LovePar:
686fe3c5b5e22e9f701715dca56c9e1891577b3a.gif

29192f04bf74907b7f4920e0e4f916f0be81c2ac.gif

6d5efc059d48390c141f8040ed2b9beb07c5303f.gif

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­74,800
makes sense. i'm willing to accept it if they gain success at this point.
Hmm, one of the things I like about them is they aren't afraid to mix it up from time to time. But when you try new things, some will hit, some will miss.
:TeaPar:

DorkCatcher

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­51,375
:okbye:

Jokes aside, he did mention "different sound" , which reminds me of FH, which was literally "different" back in the day and kinda came shockingly for the "casual fans" that got to know DC for their ani-rock sound

------------------------------------------------

Giving OE 2nd listen bc hatfelt mentioned it, better than first listen

So it's not that bad compared to 1st listen, kinda need some time to get used to, but still have mixed reception (well just my personal opinion/preference which might not represent somnias overall)

On one hand, kudos for them trying "different sound", ever since the nightmare trilogy they had different sounds in each title iirc, which is a good thing actually

OTOH, I feel that they usually have "signature killer moves parts " while OE feels like....they have buildups and interesting individual parts but then there's it. Gone like the wind(?)

edit : DONG ON FAIYA

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­361,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Giving OE 2nd listen bc hatfelt mentioned it, better than first listen

So it's not that bad compared to 1st listen, kinda need some time to get used to, but still have mixed reception (well just my personal opinion/preference which might not represent somnias overall)

On one hand, kudos for them trying "different sound", ever since the nightmare trilogy they had different sounds in each title iirc, which is a good thing actually

most of us here seem to think the same :O

Jokes aside, he did mention "different sound" , which reminds me of FH, which was literally "different" back in the day and kinda came shockingly for the "casual fans" that got to know DC for their ani-rock sound

i still don't understand why people think this of FH. stylistically it doesn't seem that different, but so many people think it is...idk what to say.
I like to think the scene on the right is accidental but it looked good so they used it. :ROFLMAO:
what was accidental about it? XD

Last edited:

DorkCatcher

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­51,375
most of us here seem to think the same :O

i still don't understand why people think this of FH. stylistically it doesn't seem that different, but so many people think it is...idk what to say.
Well no need to think too much of it ?

At the time DC had chase me and good night which were both "full dark" and "rock sound" then FH happened

IIRC FH was supposed to represent both sides of "bright cheerful innocent" and "dark nightmare" (as seen in mv) but music wise it was kinda....lighter/brighter (compared to CM and GN)

Personally I dont mind FH (I do like it somewhat) bc for ppl at the time that just known DC , it might be a shock for them bc they expected DC to keep the full-anime rock-style instead of mixing it with innocent(?)

Basically ppl at the time saw FH as DC going/trying "standard innocent gg" route and well the casuals left(?)

The "real" fans stayed lol

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­74,800
Interestingly, the general kpop follower reaction is hugely positive, lots of people saying they've upped the budget, and this is their best video in particular...
And here i was calling it cheap lol :RunPar:
First title from them where my initial reaction was negative, it grew on me, but she still ranks low :HidePar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom