The Official DreamCatcher / InSomnia Thread

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­230,763

this is fun! jiu was so persistent on capturing the mafias that she became the suspicious one. siyeon is just bad at guessing lol

quite interesting that siyeon, dami and gahyeon followed immediately when jiu (their senior) kneel down. in my culture, kneeling has significant meanings, and what siyeon & dami did is a sign of huge respect (probably brought up in more conservative or strict confucian environments)

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,300

Just when I think Yoohyeon couldn't be anymore beautiful... she finds a way to shock me all over again.
tenor.gif

Yes yes, let's talk before bed :bakacat:

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,300
10 Mill achieved!
Go BEcause go!
:pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta:

quite interesting that siyeon, dami and gahyeon followed immediately when jiu (their senior) kneel down. in my culture, kneeling has significant meanings, and what siyeon & dami did is a sign of huge respect (probably brought up in more conservative or strict confucian environments)
I was reading some discussions about it in the comments, lots of people myself included were curious. It's apparently considered disrespectful to let a senior/superior place themselves "beneath you". So when the leader drops to beg, even as a joke, they do too.

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­230,763
10 Mill achieved!
Go BEcause go!
:pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta::pepesanta:

I was reading some discussions about it in the comments, lots of people myself included were curious. It's apparently considered disrespectful to let a senior/superior place themselves "beneath you". So when the leader drops to beg, even as a joke, they do too.

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

the YT views this time is mostly from ads, so the growth is artificial. The views is increasing similar to Everglow's mv views (you know their reputation with the views)

yeah, it's a big "no no" for respected seniors (e.g. parents, teachers) to kneel before the children or younger person.
kneeling or kowtow also show humiliation (e.g. begging), so you don't let the person you respect lower their dignity before you, so you kneel down immediately or try to get the person to stand up (i think this is the most common reaction).

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­34,350
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
the YT views this time is mostly from ads, so the growth is artificial. The views is increasing similar to Everglow's mv views (you know their reputation with the views)

yeah, it's a big "no no" for respected seniors (e.g. parents, teachers) to kneel before the children or younger person.
kneeling or kowtow also show humiliation (e.g. begging), so you don't let the person you respect lower their dignity before you, so you kneel down immediately or try to get the person to stand up (i think this is the most common reaction).

The respect makes me so happy for our glorious leader :sanapray:

8b5d35a6a1bd68fa18994567b16ebd10d5583b53.gif

Top Bottom