⨭2,390,211
QXOabOQ.png

Yes pls​

grinningskull

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,425
Watched it slowed down for a better look. It looks like maybe Yoohyeon killed Jiu for her throne (all the members attend her wake so sad) But then dark Jiu awakens and comes for Yoo?
:wut:

also, did my eyes deceive me or i really saw the one inside the coffin change from Yoohyeon to Jiu?

Vo1d

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,450
Hmm so Yoohyeon and Jiu are main heroes again...
Let's see...
Fly High: Yoohyeon burned Jiu's pet spider and everyone got cursed. Jiu tried to escape but fails.
You&I: Yoohyeon got possessed by a spider. Jiu tried to perform exorcism but fails.
What: Yoohyeon trapped in the Nightmare. Jiu tried to catch her but fails.
Piri: Yoohyeon unleashed the curse from piri.

So my bet in Deja Vu Yoohyeon will be cursed /corrupted and Jiu will try to save/kill her but will fail and become the main villain...

grinningskull

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,425
The trailer is so dope already, wonder how the song will sound. When i saw the teaser pics, i was afraid the mv is going to be low budget, but now it looks like it's very likely be Dreamcatcher's best mv.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,250
The trailer is so dope already, wonder how the song will sound. When i saw the teaser pics, i was afraid the mv is going to be low budget, but now it looks like it's very likely be Dreamcatcher's best mv.
I love it too, I see we've got the 4k back too :judgingyou:

Top Bottom