⨭286,575
EVFGtJPUEAw_od3
EVFGtJLUcAEJTwn

DreamSoldier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,075
Most other groups have halted their graduations due to the virus, because they can not have their farewell performances and meet & greets. Will LDH extend their date? I'm curious and hopeful that LDH will not allow the group to disband without a proper goodbye.

I don't know why but it sounds like wishful thinking, given how they treat the girls.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I think the LDH Europe trainees are gearing up for their debut and E.G has expressed their wish for the group not to disband at the end of the year due to covid-19 throwing off their schedule and they'll be unable to have a proper farewell.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I would've loved to have seen more concepts used by the group prior to their rebooting. With so many members, especially those who are specifically trained in dance, it seems like a waste to not have been more innovative in the style and gimmicks used. I remember when I used to be into KPOP years ago and I loved "After School"; they would have been an ideal rival for E.G. They had a strong lineup of dancers and vocalists, and I loved how they would be Tap dancing in one single, then pole dancing for the other. It was always so refreshing to see them.

I'd like to see OT11 do a "cheerleader" style type of comeback. With a fun, engaging cheer routine and cute, cohesive outfits. Make a whole line out of it! Have an online sports day with ribbons and awards (engage with fans, by having them place bets on who will win each category and the winners received signed goods), 3 new songs on the single, all "band style" type beats each with a music video. An actual intricate cheer routine that can be used as a teaser leading up to it. IDK... I just feel like it's such a waste to see a group like this disband, and to not even go out with a BANG.

cheerleader-concept-background_51635-1265.jpg

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
What in the fucking fuck fuckness is happening!?!?! Dream, DEP, Flower, E-girls, ShuuKaren, and SudannaYuzuYully are all gone now. I'm not even holding out for Happiness, I expect them to disband now too. I can't even get excited for the new GG's now. I'm so hurt...

Last edited:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
E.G.family is dead. Don't know what the name will be changed too but as of today, the LDH female unit will consist of:

Rei(na Washio)
Dream Ami
Dream Shizuka
Happiness

With rookie and upcoming groups:
Girls²
LDH-Europe with Yuzu
iScream
Un-named GG

It's a new era for LDH now...

Top Bottom