[Under Construction]

I'll only need the first post, so feel free to post news and etc!​

Last edited:

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
It was pretty much only me here last time I checked (maybe they were in other sections?), but I noticed demasta came here too so we're at least 3 now

I'm sure it'll get busier. The forum just opened. The K-pop side is pretty quiet right now, too.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Still working on the main post, but Happy Birthday to E-girls' most energetic and funny member: Yuzu!

latest

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Hey, there! Thanks for making the thread! I’m so happy to see a new forum. I literally was about to ask if anyone was interested in a discord since OH kept sucking so much lmao.

My username on OH is popsugar btw. Just wanted a new one here.

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Hey, there! Thanks for making the thread! I’m so happy to see a new forum. I literally was about to ask if anyone was interested in a discord since OH kept sucking so much lmao.

My username on OH is popsugar btw. Just wanted a new one here.

Yay, you made it! I wasn't sure if my post was visible since the old place keeps crashing.

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Yay, you made it! I wasn't sure if my post was visible since the old place keeps crashing.

Yes! Thank you for notifying me.

I know, I didn’t even think my last post on there had gone through and was surprised when I saw it just now lmao. I hope more people will transition over because I literally never want to try accessing OH again ?

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Yes! Thank you for notifying me.

I know, I didn’t even think my last post on there had gone through and was surprised when I saw it just now lmao. I hope more people will transition over because I literally never want to try accessing OH again ?

I might try to go retrieve the E-girls beginner threads I made, but yeah. Other than that, I can't see a reason to keep going back there.

Now I just have to finish the new OP. I'm just worried the new single photos will drop as soon as I've finished it ?

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
I might try to go retrieve the E-girls beginner threads I made, but yeah. Other than that, I can't see a reason to keep going back there.

Now I just have to finish the new OP. I'm just worried the new single photos will drop as soon as I've finished it ?

That is a very legitimate concern lmao. I would probably wait to add those photos till the last minute just in case.

For the beginner threads are you referring to the other EGF artist threads? And on that note, will this be primarily the current E-girls/EG13 thread instead of the rest of EGF? So many new things and possibilities now lol.

I wish I had photoshop to do something like that ?

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
That is a very legitimate concern lmao. I would probably wait to add those photos till the last minute just in case.

For the beginner threads are you referring to the other EGF artist threads? And on that note, will this be primarily the current E-girls/EG13 thread instead of the rest of EGF? So many new things and possibilities now lol.

I wish I had photoshop to do something like that ?

Maybe I'll hold off on a detailed design until the photos drop, then. I want to make all the text match the style of the photos. They were wearing a lot of denim with silver jewelry the last time they were shooting, but I'm not sure if that's for the covers or the MV itself.

And I was talking about these threads: https://onehallyu.com/topic/596035-a-beginners-guide-to-e-girlsegfamily-open/

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Maybe I'll hold off on a detailed design until the photos drop, then. I want to make all the text match the style of the photos. They were wearing a lot of denim with silver jewelry the last time they were shooting, but I'm not sure if that's for the covers or the MV itself.

And I was talking about these threads: https://onehallyu.com/topic/596035-a-beginners-guide-to-e-girlsegfamily-open/

Oh damn the work that went into that thread tho. Yeah I think you should bring that info over somehow. Of course introducing H+ users to the rest of the groups will have them either discussing them either here or in their own threads.

And I assume you’ll wanna update the photos for all the artists too. I wish I could help, but my craptop barely turns on lmaoo

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Hey, all. I completely spaced out on the release of Power Girls. It's been out for a week already.

Uhhhh same lol. I’ll have to listen to the b-side tomorrow as it’s terribly late here. I’m a flop fan lmao. I even had the shipping notif a few days ago. ??‍♀️

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
EG Family is in Los Angeles right now! Yuzu hinted it was related to upcoming activites/projects.

Reina also participated in a pro Fortnite tournament with ELLY from JSB yesterday in LA. ?

EDIT:

Last edited:

Nabi

4feels Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,200
Omg you’re right, the b-side is so good! ? Got some GOLD vibes and perfect for summer!

EG Family is in Los Angeles right now! Yuzu hinted it was related to upcoming activites/projects.

Reina also participated in a pro Fortnite tournament with ELLY from JSB yesterday in LA. ?

EDIT:

Omg right before I go to LA ? There goes my 0.0001% chance of running into them ?

Also fortnite? LOL

Mandilinn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,541
Happiness group photo from EXPG LA!

?? ???? ?? ????
In order to become the best version of Happiness, we came to LA to experience various things!

EDIT: Ami is in San Francisco!

D9eNNhSUcAA-1E1

Last edited:
Top Bottom