The Fire Emblem: Three Houses Thread

Paperboy

Golden Deer Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,300
omg i've been meaning to ask y'all: who have you s-supported? or who do you plan to s-support?

i'm such a sucker for dimitri and s-supported him in my blue lions route like my life depended on it. then i recruited felix in my golden deer route and intend on s-supporting him. when i get around to black eagles route, i'm s-supporting hubert (although ferdinand is so tempting ack). not sure who i'll s-support in church route yet though...

:heartublob:

i chose linhardt for black eagles, dimitri for blue lions, hilda for golden deer and will probably do rhea or dorothea for church~

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I'd suggest starting the game when you can and decide in the introductory chapters which class speaks to you! you're allowed to roam the monastery and speak with the house leaders and students of each house in order to get to know them. Pick which house appeals to you most :) I was at first dead set on picking black eagles but when I started the game, I realised I really connected with Claude and the deers and I liked the fact the Golden Deer were kinda the 'outcast' class so I picked them instead. no regrets!

The game finally arrived! (I'm smh @ myself bc I could've just got it from a store but I was lazy so I had to wait for a few days) :teehee:

I ended up picking Golden Deer! Claude just completely and unexpectedly won me over at the beginning, I don't know how to describe it but he has this aura about him that I really liked. Although, when I was speaking to the other students I think I like the ones in Black Eagles the most. It did take me a while to actually make my decision since I'm really curious about Dimitri and his backstory, plus I had my eye on him since the beginning but the POWER that Claude holds over me. I'm weak. :sejeongcry:

doki-doki

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,545
The game finally arrived! (I'm smh @ myself bc I could've just got it from a store but I was lazy so I had to wait for a few days) :teehee:

I ended up picking Golden Deer! Claude just completely and unexpectedly won me over at the beginning, I don't know how to describe it but he has this aura about him that I really liked. Although, when I was speaking to the other students I think I like the ones in Black Eagles the most. It did take me a while to actually make my decision since I'm really curious about Dimitri and his backstory, plus I had my eye on him since the beginning but the POWER that Claude holds over me. I'm weak. :sejeongcry:
this post is so relatable! I was the same, I was all for BE but something about Claude and the deers just drew me in! it is a great route to play first because this route goes into a lot of the lore & particularly Byleth's backstory that other routes are missing :D Claude is indeed powerful and a really fun lord, all routes offer something unique and were worth playing! really hope you are enjoying it <3

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Question:
Did Byleth age during the 5 year time skip? I've seen some people saying that Byleth is still 21 even after the time skip. I'm cornfused.

doki-doki

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,545
Question:
Did Byleth age during the 5 year time skip? I've seen some people saying that Byleth is still 21 even after the time skip. I'm cornfused.
Every time Byleth is asked about their age, he/she always gives ambiguous answers as to imply Byleth themselves doesn't even know their exact age. It is discovered later on when looking at the date on their mother's grave who passed during childbirth that Byleth is 21 pre-timeskip,. In the 5 year timeskip, the students get different portraits and it's very clear they have aged whereas Byleth remains the exact same. Some students even touch upon this and mention that Byleth looks the same.

Byleth's origin story is touched upon in the Golden Deer route where Rhea explains that his heart contains the crest stone of Sothis, and after Rhea is defeated in BE-E, the crest stone disappears and Byleth returns back to normal. I'm not sure whether the crest stone, the fusing with Sothis or the fact that Byleth was 'sleeping' during the time skip has an impact on their age but in comparison to other characters, it appears that after the time-skip Byleth hasn't canonically aged physically or mentally.

Last edited:

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Every time Byleth is asked about their age, he/she always gives ambiguous answers as to imply Byleth themselves doesn't even know their exact age. It is discovered later on when looking at the date on their mother's grave who passed during childbirth that Byleth is 21 pre-timeskip,. In the 5 year timeskip, the students get different portraits and it's very clear they have aged whereas Byleth remains the exact same. Some students even touch upon this and mention that Byleth looks the same.

Byleth's origin story is touched upon in the Golden Deer route where Rhea explains that his heart contains the crest stone of Sothis, and after Rhea is defeated in BE-E, the crest stone disappears and Byleth returns back to normal. I'm not sure whether the crest stone, the fusing with Sothis or the fact that Byleth was 'sleeping' during the time skip has an impact on their age but in comparison to other characters, it appears that after the time-skip Byleth hasn't canonically aged physically or mentally.
Makes sense! I guess I was getting confused on whether or not Byleth aged biologically. People on Reddit are making me second guess everything. I'm-
:noooo::noooo:
Thank you so much!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

I meant to post this sooner! Have y'all seen it? Thoughts?​

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
Natsuki Takaya, the creator of Fruits Basket, has been drawing characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses!

Dimitri.

Felix.

Sylvain.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

• Recruit Anna by completing a special quest
• A new sauna and the ability to interact with animals can be earned through new quests
• Maid and butler battalions
• New types of attire for most students

• Save slots increased from 5 to 25
• Battle appearance options
• Jeritza joins your party in the Black Eagle: Crimson Flower path
• Visit support for more details about this update

I'M GONNA ROMANCE THE SH*T OUT OF *******​

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

this website will show you all the possible paired ending cards!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
In addition to today’s update for Three Houses, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems shared some general Fire Emblem news.

fe-expo-2-300x169.png

Firstly, at some point during 2020, Intelligent Systems will be holding the “Fire Emblem Expo II” event in Japan.

Similar to the first event, it will be a fun event for fans, featuring special stage events and live music related to the entire series. Don’t expect any major game announcements (like the rumoured next remake) to happen there.

If you’re curious, you can check out the event’s website over here. Right now, it’s just a teaser, with proper details to be added around 22nd November 2019. For now, please watch this space!

00001820_figma01.1.jpg

00001820_figma02.1.jpg

00001820_figma03.1.jpg

00001820_figma05.1.jpg

Next, the Edelgard figma that was announced earlier this year has received a fresh coat of paint–and with it, new details. The figma measures approx. 145 mm and includes the Killer Axe from her official artwork and her relic weapon Aymr.

It is expected to release in Japan during July 2020 and will retail for 8,000 Yen (not including tax). For those interested in adding the future Adrestian emperor to their collection, you can place a pre-order and/or check out additional images via the product page at Good Smile Company.

Last edited:
Top Bottom