The Fire Emblem: Three Houses Thread

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400

this website will show you all the possible paired ending cards!
Lurking through this thread and wow, this was something that I needed!
brb going to spend my evening reading through this :lurk1:

I will never understand the love for Claude.
I will not allow any Claude slander in this house! :taegun:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
what can i say started getting into three houses and now i love edelgard... as u can prob tell from my pfp, title, location, sig, LMAO
oh yes, i understand! i love dimitri to the moon and back LMAO

you can vote right now to have an edelgard badge added to hallyu+ (and dimitri too if you're interested)

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
amazing thread :sanapray: Who has gotten the DLC? Is it worth?

who did you guys end up marrying? I married mercedes during BL route...

married claude for GD route. I regretted it though because
it seems like claude admitted to using me at first... plus, he leaves you to go take care of business, and is like "we'll be back together soon dw!!!" fr? I took you on so many tea parties and spoiled you for that??? haha.

I'm playing the black eagles route rn so haven't reach that part yet

what can i say started getting into three houses and now i love edelgard... as u can prob tell from my pfp, title, location, sig, LMAO
oh wow it's beautiful !!! I would like a FE layout too

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
amazing thread :sanapray: Who has gotten the DLC? Is it worth?

who did you guys end up marrying? I married mercedes during BL route...

married claude for GD route. I regretted it though because
it seems like claude admitted to using me at first... plus, he leaves you to go take care of business, and is like "we'll be back together soon dw!!!" fr? I took you on so many tea parties and spoiled you for that??? haha.

I'm playing the black eagles route rn so haven't reach that part yet

oh wow it's beautiful !!! I would like a FE layout too
I've gotten the DLC, and I thought it was a bit anticlimactic, tbh. Like, it did add some good content, but... for almost $30? I expected just a little more. :sadpuppy:

I married Dimitri in the BL route, then I had intentions of marrying Felix in my GD route before I quit it (I brought him over skfdjhg He was my dancer, too! LOL), and now I have intentions of marrying either Hubert or Jeritza in my BE route. :poggers:

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
I've gotten the DLC, and I thought it was a bit anticlimactic, tbh. Like, it did add some good content, but... for almost $30? I expected just a little more. :sadpuppy:

I married Dimitri in the BL route, then I had intentions of marrying Felix in my GD route before I quit it (I brought him over skfdjhg He was my dancer, too! LOL), and now I have intentions of marrying either Hubert or Jeritza in my BE route. :poggers:

omg thank you for telling me this... I love fe so much but I wasn't sure it was going to be worth 30 bucks. I could buy the acnh dlc instead of that. it really sucks, I wish there was more features. every time I play an fe game, I want more... do you think they will make a new game or will this be it for the franchise? I want an anime of fe so bad! I would be obsessed lol. I'm taking my time playing black eagles because I don't want to completely finish the game :(

aw, dimitri. we didn't get as close cus I was trying to finish the damn storyline since it was my first playthrough... LOL. I didn't really give a damn about unlocking the support levels until I started the golden deer route. omg I love felix! he was ur dancer??? LMAO! that's hilarious considering his personality haha. nice, I might say fuck it and try to marry edelgard haha from hate to love

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
omg thank you for telling me this... I love fe so much but I wasn't sure it was going to be worth 30 bucks. I could buy the acnh dlc instead of that. it really sucks, I wish there was more features. every time I play an fe game, I want more... do you think they will make a new game or will this be it for the franchise? I want an anime of fe so bad! I would be obsessed lol. I'm taking my time playing black eagles because I don't want to completely finish the game :(

aw, dimitri. we didn't get as close cus I was trying to finish the damn storyline since it was my first playthrough... LOL. I didn't really give a damn about unlocking the support levels until I started the golden deer route. omg I love felix! he was ur dancer??? LMAO! that's hilarious considering his personality haha. nice, I might say fuck it and try to marry edelgard haha from hate to love
It was initially releasing the DLC content in waves over several months, so it added smaller things like other outfits, some miscellaneous activities, and some miscellaneous battles first. That was anticlimactic. But, the final wave was an actual story you access with some different characters before the Time-Skip of any of the routes. Because you love FE so much, you still might want to consider getting it then, but maybe only if you feel comfortable spending $30 on what arguably could have been more.

Oh, they'll make a new game eventually, I think! I don't know if it'll be a continuation or an entirely different story with different characters, but Three Houses has been their best-selling game out of the entire Fire Emblem franchise, so... They'd be crazy not to do something, tbh.

I love Felix, too! Yes, I made him my dancer in the GD route. It was, indeed, a bit of a sick joke to play on him... He was beautiful, though, LOL. I haven't finished my BE route, but I watched my brother play it all the way through and you'll probably actually like Edelgard more in her own route. Since you're with her as opposed to being her enemy, it affects her some of her actions and personality over the course of the story.

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
It was initially releasing the DLC content in waves over several months, so it added smaller things like other outfits, some miscellaneous activities, and some miscellaneous battles first. That was anticlimactic. But, the final wave was an actual story you access with some different characters before the Time-Skip of any of the routes. Because you love FE so much, you still might want to consider getting it then, but maybe only if you feel comfortable spending $30 on what arguably could have been more.

Oh, they'll make a new game eventually, I think! I don't know if it'll be a continuation or an entirely different story with different characters, but Three Houses has been their best-selling game out of the entire Fire Emblem franchise, so... They'd be crazy not to do something, tbh.

I love Felix, too! Yes, I made him my dancer in the GD route. It was, indeed, a bit of a sick joke to play on him... He was beautiful, though, LOL. I haven't finished my BE route, but I watched my brother play it all the way through and you'll probably actually like Edelgard more in her own route. Since you're with her as opposed to being her enemy, it affects her some of her actions and personality over the course of the story.

oh I see, hmm glad they added more stuff to it! I'll probably end up getting it eventually, but maybe after I'm finished with this current playthrough.

I'm so excited! It's crazy to know that FE Awakening on 3DS was going to be like their final game, right? and it got popular and now 3H is the best selling one. so amazing, I'm glad more people are discovering the whole series. you're right, they would be crazy not to... when I hear all the gaming announcements during E3 and stuff, I have a little hope in me that they will announce a new FE game lol... the storyline in 3H is so sad and changes a lot about their friendships and stuff so I wonder what ideas they will have in the future if they actually decided to continue this story... a part of me wants something new though too.

he is so underrated imo! when I first interacted with him, I thought he was super rude haha... but as the story went on, I got to know him more and sometimes I feel like him when it comes to people and life lol. You know what one of my favorite quotes is from the game? It's during one of felix's support talk with Seteth. they are discussing why felix keeps to his self most of the time and felix says something about others not sharing his same beliefs. Seteth then says, "As unwavering as your convictions may be, the others also feel strongly about their beliefs. If you hate all those whose beliefs are different from yours, you will hate everyone eventually. People with exactly the same beliefs as you simply do not exist." I was like damn... when he said that. such good advice lol. this game is so deep haha... much more deeper than Awakening ever was (and that made me emotional as well). Wow I'm curious to see what he looked like as a dancer, I need to look it up now LOL. Yeah I hear a lot of people ended up liking edelgard after playing her route, so the same will probably happen to me. I'm still in the beginning stages so I'm not sure what is going to happen lol. I heard there are two outcomes though or something weird like that... I hope I don't end up making the wrong choice lol

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
oh I see, hmm glad they added more stuff to it! I'll probably end up getting it eventually, but maybe after I'm finished with this current playthrough.

I'm so excited! It's crazy to know that FE Awakening on 3DS was going to be like their final game, right? and it got popular and now 3H is the best selling one. so amazing, I'm glad more people are discovering the whole series. you're right, they would be crazy not to... when I hear all the gaming announcements during E3 and stuff, I have a little hope in me that they will announce a new FE game lol... the storyline in 3H is so sad and changes a lot about their friendships and stuff so I wonder what ideas they will have in the future if they actually decided to continue this story... a part of me wants something new though too.

he is so underrated imo! when I first interacted with him, I thought he was super rude haha... but as the story went on, I got to know him more and sometimes I feel like him when it comes to people and life lol. You know what one of my favorite quotes is from the game? It's during one of felix's support talk with Seteth. they are discussing why felix keeps to his self most of the time and felix says something about others not sharing his same beliefs. Seteth then says, "As unwavering as your convictions may be, the others also feel strongly about their beliefs. If you hate all those whose beliefs are different from yours, you will hate everyone eventually. People with exactly the same beliefs as you simply do not exist." I was like damn... when he said that. such good advice lol. this game is so deep haha... much more deeper than Awakening ever was (and that made me emotional as well). Wow I'm curious to see what he looked like as a dancer, I need to look it up now LOL. Yeah I hear a lot of people ended up liking edelgard after playing her route, so the same will probably happen to me. I'm still in the beginning stages so I'm not sure what is going to happen lol. I heard there are two outcomes though or something weird like that... I hope I don't end up making the wrong choice lol
Yeah, they were going to abandon the franchise if Awakening hadn't done well. Awakening was actually my first FE game. I've played Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses. I'm glad it pulled through!

Awakening is a great game, but I have to agree with you, Three Houses definitely did a better job with its characters and dialogue, like that Seteth quote, for example. It's a richer experience. There is a major choice in Edelgard's route that can affect how the Time-Skip plays out/the rest of the story, but if I recall correctly, the game makes it pretty clear when you're being presented with that choice, so I don't think you got to sweat about it too much!

Top Bottom