The Official GFRIEND 여자친구 & VIVIZ 비비지 Thread ❤ Gfriend Forever ❤

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,250
Labyrinth_%284%29.jpg

I think this was their first comeback since maybe Fingertip where they all wore similar outfits every stage. They look even more impressive dancing as a unit when dressed the same way. I've certainly noticed a few changes this comeback from 2018/19 under Soumu.

I just watched BTS on the Tonight Show and wonder if that will be our girls one day :giggle:. Umji and Yuju's English is good enough to translate for sure.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
I just watched BTS on the Tonight Show and wonder if that will be our girls one day :giggle:. Umji and Yuju's English is good enough to translate for sure.
As much as I would like to have the girls to appear there, but such shows are not easy to go. American shows only invite big/mega foreign artists to attend their shows just like Japan they only invite people who do super well on oricon to be on their public broadcast channel & "music station".

For now, I don't think Soumu is focusing in western market. I don't know Soumu going take how long to change their PR plan . So for now, I want them to do something in their Japan promotion, try to get GFRIEND to be on Japan public broadcast channel & not cable channel such cable channel won't work to attract Japan market. (of course I not sure they doing this way to avoid the political controversy still to me is not the best Japan marketing method as I seen in most Kpop artists Japan marketing methods. Sorry utnil today I don't like King Records promotion/marketing method despite people dislike some Japan music label for restricting the choice of music for kpop artists, they still have the best marketing method if not why will they be ranking better than King Records.

For western market, we have to wait for super long unless BH intend to partner with Soumu to bring their collabroation's gg & GFRIEND to western market next year through their western music label company. If not, we will wait until our neck drop :p

Last edited:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
Once again our famous buddy lil uzi is listening to crossroads

Edit: I think it was fake. Sorrry, I should check

Last edited:
Top Bottom